Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is happening for BTC?  (Read 282 times)
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:49:08 PM

Bitcoin's recent price dump is the trending topic in Crypto World right now.. Why did the price dump?? Will it increase in nearest future??? Or it will keep dumping???
Ok here is the first Reason :
The increased price of bitcoin was not even worth it. It was just jumping without any reason. And the recent price jumping was just like a madness but nothing. In just 1 month it increased by 109.36 %.. can you expect that?? I think the market craze went down. that is why the price is dumping..

Reason 2: I think the price is dumping because of its altcoin BCH.. Current BCH price pumping making peoples invest in bch inspite of btc.. people are thinking they will get more profit in bch. than btc. that is why they are starting to sell bitcoin. and starting to invest in bitcoin cash. That's why for the first time A cryptocoin is shaking the kingdom... which is BCH.
Ok. the real question.. Will the price go up again?? Or it'll go down and down???What's going to happen to Bitcoin??what
I believe that it will eventually increase. Maybe it is just because of the season. Christmas is approaching and this is the time where people are in need of money to buy the things that they want for their loved ones. So probably it is the reason why people are selling their Bitcoin which makes the demand low and the transactions high. Just Hold and patiently wait.

Well said...
shouter

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:59:30 PM

The reason BTC is going down in price is due to the rise of unconfirmed transactions. The more BTC is getting used, the more micro transactions start to happen, the more it causes a traffic jam. Bitcoin cannot handle too many transactions. With currently close to 300k unconfirmed transactions and rising by the minute and people waiting well over 4 days for their transactions, Bitcoin will keep on going down over the coming days. People are dumping their Bitcoin into alt coins just to be able to transfer their crypto.

That makes a lot of sense. I here now thinking about what the users should do in order to avoid this congestion. Maybe the network is being boycotted, ( I saw today one post about this ). 
In my opinion, this problem will make Bitcoin even stronger, because after this network congestion  pass, I believe will increase the confidence of the people in Bitcoin, and the people who are today with transactions stopped, could take some lesson and in the future maybe avoid make transactions and moments like this.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:48:04 PM

From what I see you have too much uncertainty and doubts about the near future of bitcoin, my friend, but I think that is part of the nature of this market. But there is a precept in the financial markets that recommends not to make important decisions when in doubt, and if we take into account that this has been an extraordinary year for bitcoin without a doubt, we still have a wide margin of tolerance before making a desperate decision.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: