Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 01:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bot  (Read 241 times)
Philshag (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:22:37 PM

Hi There,
Who's using a trading bot such as Profit Trailer or GunBot and can enlighten me on this matter?
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:12:44 PM

I dont get the point in your thread, are you asking for who is using a trading bot in here or who are selling a bot?

In any case, i dont use bots because i dont like them, i think that they are unnecesary because i have never liked trading, maybe i traded in some opportunities but it was because i wanted to make profit from a lot of opportunities.

Anyway, if you want to buy a bot, then just go for the safe method.

Contact Gunthar in here and buy him the GunBot, it is probably the most fair and trusted bot that you can use,
a lot of people from there are using it and they never had any problems with it.

Take care if you buy a bot from another guy, they can spoof scripts in there and it might contain rats or trojans,
or who knows, maybe they stole your wallet.dat

Hi There,  Who's using a trading bot such as Profit Trailer or GunBot and can enlighten me on this matter?
LarryHolmes

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Attitude+knowledge+managing risk+timing= success

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:32:55 AM

I've used both, Gunbot and Profit Trailer and I think both are excellent if used correctly, though Profit Trailer just has the edge for me. 

I tested some FOREX bots years ago and PT and GB are better than any FOREX bots I ever used as they have actually made consistent profits, but you have to know what you're doing, they are not easy to setup and there are a lot of configs to setup. A group of us have tested many settings and I managed to find a way to optimise it and adapt to different market conditions too. I'm setting up a website soon to talk about all this. I'm also looking to coach people in how to set these up so DM me if you're interested in chatting as I can help guide you.

Trade+grow your btc http://bitcointradingtoday.com
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

I never tried it and no desire to try it.
I often hear and many friends suggest using bots. I prefer to define my own analysis and it is an experience that will continue to grow.
one day everyone will appreciate my knowledge.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Andrey123

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:05 AM

Robots hardly work in the Forex market, and on crypto-exchanges do not work at all!

The one who sells them, gets a profit from selling and cheating.
If a robot can trade 10 bitcoins with 10 satoshi, then why sell it at all and write about it everywhere?

Not only that their installation is quite complicated, so the robot can contain malicious code.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

wong7181

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

those bot seller showing daily profit, but they did not show u those coin bought and it went further down, the bot will keep buying(averaging down) and it will take up a lot of ur balance , the idea based on those coin bought wont crash (dump) is not realistic. One wrong investment (bought) will wipe up ur entire account
marsmars

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

I am using gunbot and I am happy with results. Its not perfect, but bot doing what it supposed to do, so overall its good. You can read more about it in official gunbot thread.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

Hi There,
Who's using a trading bot such as Profit Trailer or GunBot and can enlighten me on this matter?
I never tried any trading bots because i prefer to make my own speculation and do trading manually so that i have a full control on when i want to buy or sell. but by reading some reviews of people that experienced using trading bots said that  using it is also profitable. and i also think that if you dont have enough time to do trading, bots can be helpful. it is just i dont want to rely to it.
LarryHolmes

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

Wrong. Thousands of people use Profit Trailer and Gunbot and many use them profitably, including myself, there are lots of people discussing this in threads on this forum. Clearly you've never used either of them before. But some people are more profitable than others, I've tested lots of settings but I've done a lot of manual trading and the strategy I'm using has given me consistent gains every month, some very large ones too.

And I think the comment bout malicious code is just silly. maybe if you were downloading a bot that no one had ever heard of, but not the two market leaders, the programmers have security in mind, I've not seen a single person say PT or GB has any malicious code.

Robots hardly work in the Forex market, and on crypto-exchanges do not work at all!

The one who sells them, gets a profit from selling and cheating.
If a robot can trade 10 bitcoins with 10 satoshi, then why sell it at all and write about it everywhere?

Not only that their installation is quite complicated, so the robot can contain malicious code.

Borries

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

Never used one before, but my opinion is, make one yourself (if you can.)
I think (read: know) you can earn waaay more if you use your own algorithms.
layoutph

Activity: 1372
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

Gun bot relies deeply in cart formation, and indicators. It cannot predict special occassions, or bad news about a crypto coin. Some better use it wisely.

Hi There,
LarryHolmes

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:00:22 AM

I'm sure if he knew how to do that he wouldn't be asking  Wink

Never used one before, but my opinion is, make one yourself (if you can.)
I think (read: know) you can earn waaay more if you use your own algorithms.

LarryHolmes

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:15:22 AM

Yes that is true, but there are lots of measures you take to adapt to different markets. I also know people who in extreme circumstances switched on panic sell, to exchange everything for btc then sold it for USDT, put the bot on watch mode and waited for the market to calm, but that would be done in very extreme crashes. With profit trailer, the whole time whilst the market has been on a downturn since the end of last year my account has increased because of the way I have set it up. I'll be posting an article on my own website about it soon and will put a seperate post in the forum.

Gunbot also has a Trading View plugin where you take custom indicator scripts and integrate it.

Gun bot relies deeply in cart formation, and indicators. It cannot predict special occassions, or bad news about a crypto coin. Some better use it wisely.

Hi There,

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

I am using gunbot and I am happy with results. Its not perfect, but bot doing what it supposed to do, so overall its good. You can read more about it in official gunbot thread.
Trading bot is one of the greatest revolution in the world and it has started helping number of traders in getting more profit but the thing is you cannot real entirely on the trading both. it is because of the reason that trading bot is unable to think like human as not does not have brain to think. You need to take assistance from trading bot but the final decision must be made by your own self.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:00:03 PM

Hi There,

Agree its based on Indicators but there are lot more advance features, check this site https://tradingbotpro.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: