Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: black hat crypto currency DDOScoin and white hat VPNcoin  (Read 553 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:05:58 AM

Grin damages are ok?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:18:29 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 08:38:53 PM by vintagetrex

ya a coin that would pay per DDOS of a website.  

this my new project.  its a radical crypto currency.  use tor or a proxy when developing as always.  I dont go down btw.  

the same argument could be made about bitcoin and ethereum, they're totally illegal but it happened and its worth money.

#technoactivism

DDoS is not “activism”.  It is vigilante censorship via Internet arson.  Its ultimate result is to increase the centralization of the Internet under the power of huge “anti-DDoS” corporations who are part of the mass-surveillance infrastructure—thus destroying both privacy and freedom of speech in one blow.

Cloudflare loves scum like you; you are the enforcers who shove sites under their control.  Sites such as bitcointalk.org.

I hope you die of cancer.

international government AI settles billions of USD continuously for this coin not to be released.  Now how do you feel?  They're the biggest mega conglomerate of all and on your side.  I think you are confused and mistaken about what the opposition to ourselves is here.   Huh

If you wondered why all crypto currency "3.0" are trust based non radical solutions to modern finance, that's why ^^^ the government is paying people off not to release their disruptive work.  
panghae

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

Isnt it dangerous for the p2p transactions? i am not against this but i dont see any future with your plan.

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

Isnt it dangerous for the p2p transactions? i am not against this but i dont see any future with your plan.

payload state FUD!

There's a future.  They keep settling.  I would recommend using a proxy tho.  Your comment drops the price on the structured settlement, saving the gov money.  You affect both the bid and ask price for a disruptive crypto currency not to be released.  How do you feel now??
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

ddos coin is a real threat to the establishment
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

Well i wanted to build contracts for ETH and charge people gas for using the contract much like I could
write using .Net web-services that could be deployed on ETH nodes that would fit the bill just fine but i was thinking
more like a service that could make calls out to HTTP web servers to validate credit card details or something

I am not sure but i don't think this is possible and ETH contracts are more about just storing strings or numbers
in a distributed system and charging "Gas" for doing so which makes it more like a global abacus in my book even if it used locks and ledgers
that is designed to make more profit for the miners/nodes

Please someone step in if you believe that i am wrong and put me right

What i would like to see is a type of contract/program that can be deployed and then used as a type of VPN or proxy-server
that uses credits or gas to ensure people using the service can only get free resources on the network if they are also
providing services to the network which could be anything from hosting a database to allowing others to share their
internet connection of even earned by helping other networks with mining coins.

if someone has not built this type of thing already then they soon will me thinks but it might well need a number
of centralized coordinators much like Bit-Torrent to work because trying to store even a small amount of data for
7.5bn people on 50,000 distributed machines all replicating each others is something that has already been tried out
and it does not scale, wastes resources but web-sites held on such a system like I have outlined here would be almost
impossible to DDOS. Throw in a few fall-over servers that charge extra gas in an emergency and you start to get a stable system.

This is the reason BTC can only process 7 transactions a second and VISA-Card can do 25,000 a second but the
penny is not dropping yet with the Bitcoin community  

you could make a vpn on ethereum but since there is no proof of bandwidth it could be for https (SSL) only.  

also isn't a p2p vpn the worst way to make a vpn? it's technically possible but the low state of internet security or even data mining/spying by the miners makes it less optimal than a centralized service provided with trust and secrecy. 
bisa coy

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

whether the crypto currency is not illegal or can be spelled out for crime?

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

thinking about developing a DDOS coin based on attacking SSL certificate usage

there was an ico Gladius that aims the same direction. look at it if u want.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

whether the crypto currency is not illegal or can be spelled out for crime?

I'm not the one who originally published on this and had some belief that it was redundant.  It would be illegal to mine so maybe it would go to large state actors.  You could invest.  I think it would go to hardened bot herders such as the types you see at defcon.  
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

Gladius spins p2p vpn in a better way.  People typically use vpn's to hide their ip addresses and browsing history.  This is possible but with the lack of a proof of bandwidth it isn't possible for http.  It would require a specialized browser as well.  

Sounds to be a good project if they can figure out the development part.  

edit: I stand corrected I don't think that Gladius is possible.  It requires either proof of bandwidth or usage of a signing key in the blockchain.  Impossible so far! 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

if you could solve using the signing key in the blockchain without losing the key you would have a huge breakthrough. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

ok vpn coin works with a proof of retrieval and https websites only
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: