Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:19:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price  (Read 260 times)
Jabiii (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:27:31 PM

I wonder where thus the price of bitcoin came from. What do you think? Share your thoughts.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:30:36 PM

This topic has already appeared. Bitcoin, like any other currency, has its own individual buying and selling course. It depends on similar factors that affect the value of other currencies, and its amount depends mainly on the demand for this currency. It is the interest on the part of customers that is the factor determining the value of the given money. The more people want to have bitcoins, the more their value increases.
newsfx24

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:23 PM

Bitcoin price is expect-able to their investors, the high price is the sign of stability  how strong Bitcoin corporation and how much acceptance they has.

C
Finally C is!!!
captainplauze

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:45:52 PM

I wonder where thus the price of bitcoin came from. What do you think? Share your thoughts.

Bitcoin Price was always meant to be high after so many years, because is really hard to get bitcoins from mining due to the hashpower needed.
The current Price is probably made by big traders taking over control on the market.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:48:23 PM

Bitcoin's price I think is generated by the demand from the market which is produced by its large community. Bitcoin's market price at this moment is indeed expensive so it simply means that it is now indemand in the market. Its market value is expected to be more expensive in the future since more people are now interested on investing to Bitcoin which will make the demand, higher.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:48:57 PM

Are you familiar with the supply and demand? If this is not taught to you in your school then you should consider yourself to do some research. Google search is just one step away to you, if you can login and post here then why not ask google. I'm sure Google will give you bunch of ideas that you didn't know, so try researching and researching so you could gain some knowledge.  Wink
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

it is true. in my country a lot of corruption cases are very worrying. even those who do corruption are state officials themselves. should be like china, all who do corruption in the law die and impoverished.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:38:23 PM

oh... my... dont you know that bitcoin now is really getting higher,thats why you have to sacrifice for earning a lot of bitcoin while waiting for the good price...
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:41:40 PM

So far, bitcoin prices have always been influenced by several factors including the high level of demand and supply in the market which is very influential on bitcoin prices, and the negative rumors of bitcoin also have the effect of lowering bitcoin prices.as that happened last september will rumors about the ban on bitcoin in china causes a drastic reduction in bitcoin prices.
VenessaShillerqzx

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:43:05 PM

Its a huge opportunity of the Bitcoin holder that price of its going high raise. Bitcoin price will be the most high ever for its acceptance .

C
Finally C is!!!
johnpaul12

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:12:53 AM

The bitcoin price is raising up so fast. It gives us an opportunity to work this thing out. Bitcoin is a very good source of income. Bitcoin get stronger than ever.
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:19:41 AM

The recent price sure started sometime around May this year.  Go check out the volume on coinmarketcap.  That is when institutional investors started buying in.  Hedge funds etc.  Just hedge funds have over 3 trillion dollars in assets.  To put this in perspective, the market cap of bitcoin was only 30 bilion or so at the beginning of the year, and not too long ago a 10k transaction could move the whole market.

Futures trades are 1.5 trillion a day for all of the markets.  And we didn't even talk about ETF's or mutual funds yet.  They big boys only put their toes in the market, they didn't even really jump in yet.  Who knows what happens from here but there is some serious money heading into crypto markets right now.  That doesn't mean it will continue, but that is why the price went up so much.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:29:53 AM

Bitcoin price is rising.it gives so opportunity for work.any body invest it,that can be so..profitable.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:50:30 AM

Are you familiar with the supply and demand? If this is not taught to you in your school then you should consider yourself to do some research. Google search is just one step away to you, if you can login and post here then why not ask google. I'm sure Google will give you bunch of ideas that you didn't know, so try researching and researching so you could gain some knowledge.  Wink

Exactly, this is the factor that is responsible for a change in prices of things ,demand and supply is important to understand the way prices change. Then, when you also hold a product and "refuse " to sell, the effect is that, the product will be scarce, the price will go up. It is also how bitcoin interacts.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:25:24 AM

It came from the demand so it's buying power makes it's more valuable that adds to the price value of bitcoin.

And on what's happening now, the price is getting low and it has dropped too much just for a very short amount of time.

Ivy41

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:29:42 AM

Looking at the course of volatility on btc, one may be encouraged or discouraged on the price fluctuations. However one must be very careful in letting this cloud one's judgement about btc. I willing to do all what it takes to earn and invest more in btc
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:59:58 AM

Price started to correct when bitcoin cash supporters started to full mempool with transactions with very low fee which hiked the transaction fee and now another round of correction is happening fueled by Christmas party and panic from newbie investors.

I will wait for further drops to buy back some cheap bitcoin and hold them for next few months, by end of 2018 price per coin might go above $50k per coin.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:04:01 AM

The current bitcoin price is $ 14000, probably a lot of bitcoin prices going down. There is a lot of information that bitcoin prices will drop to $ 8600,
Markus11

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:04:55 AM

Great 24h Vol.: 1,278,970 BTC

IOTA - Donations are welcome:
BZOQCWBWUXBMQFNJ9VKIXSLUAIYSDHMZTILQQWBEMCWAIQITXT9HBUHLJGXU9OYKWJTTUAJMOZECPFB UWKNUXIMUZ9
Stooked

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:12:33 PM

bitcoin price came from Demand and supply.

Market cup determine how much is coin? today price is correction a lot 6,000$

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: