Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin to mine?  (Read 509 times)
mafia (OP)

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:53:22 PM

I have a few bitcoins, litecoins and I am currently mining feathercoins. I want to mine these alternative coins as I am in it for the long term. Not to mine and sell now for a profit.

What coins would you guys say is the best coin to mine at the moment? What is going to be the 3rd coin to make it? (After Bitcoins and litecoins)  Any promising coins which may get released in the future which I should keep an eye on?

thanks in advanced
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nibiru

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Krugercoin [KGC]

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 12:55:32 PM

I have a few bitcoins, litecoins and I am currently mining feathercoins. I want to mine these alternative coins as I am in it for the long term. Not to mine and sell now for a profit.

What coins would you guys say is the best coin to mine at the moment? What is going to be the 3rd coin to make it? (After Bitcoins and litecoins)  Any promising coins which may get released in the future which I should keep an eye on?

thanks in advanced

Keep your eye on Krugercoin -- it has been performing well! More and more services comes online where you could spend your coin making it a worth coin to invest your time in! http://krugercoin.co

Krugercoin [KGC] - ZBn6BrLnSavE88bviMWpcYVLCgiUUzbo9n
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 01:26:34 PM

thanks in advanced

Keep your eye on Krugercoin -- it has been performing well! More and more services comes online where you could spend your coin making it a worth coin to invest your time in! http://krugercoin.co

/slap
You're only promoting that because you're supporting it, no this is not the right way to go.
Ah the irony, the chart shows current profitability, and KGC is now at the top (temporary)..
http://www.coinchoose.com
Anyways stick to the older and more established ones DGC, CAP, MEC, XPM (maybe, earned a lot in the first day with my i5).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
shantee

Activity: 381
Merit: 274

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 01:47:48 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 01:58:45 PM by shantee

Maybe you'll consider thinking about my answer and maybe it's gonna be the most honest you'll get here.

Because

1) everybody here will try to support his favorite altcoin and I am supporting none.

2) Because I have been interested by some altcoin and trying to mine a couple and I am now mining none.

So here is my answer (guessing that you'll be most likely mining with a GPU or 2 and you don't have any serious mining equipment) :

If your goal is to make money : none  (or eventually LTC)

If you want to do that just for the fun of mining (and yes I agree it can be fun and it's a good way to learn a lot of things) : any altcoin will do !

(but you could pick one of the most "profitable" and so with a bit of luck you might get a couple of $ / € or most likely ltc/mBTC after...some time)

10 Great Bitcoin & Litecoin related domain name on sale ! | MY ltc adress : LdCEBkFWAoXNcXXgvJ2zGRk35ircZouUx8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: