Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the price of bch exceed the btc price?  (Read 194 times)
kalakabgr

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:35:21 AM

It went down quite a while today morning, but it will not ever go beyond BTC, the community behind btc is way larger and the support is too
ukiert

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:47:57 AM

the current bch price is rising very high, and will the bch price exceed the btc price? yes i am here asking for your opinion if bch deserves more than btc? give reasons why it should happen?it will happen soon may be in first month of 2018
Not in 2018 but it can happen sooner within 2020 as bitcoin is not being able to solve it's problems effectively. People are bound to look for alternatives. Ethereum too has a potential to overtake Bitcoin and Bitcoincash is an alternative bitcoin
Yes correct me too meraskan if ethereum and bch are two coins you will be able to compete with bitcoin so in future aka a very strong rivalry occurred between the coins who survived and the price is nice this is best
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:28:22 AM

Currently bitcoin is the king. No currency or altcoins are near bitcoin price. People have trust and confidence in bitcoin as an asset. Currently bitcoin`s price is around $14000 where as bitcoin cash is around $2575. It quiet hard for bch to overcome the price difference in near future. But by any if anythings happens with bitcoin then BCH have chance to attract investors of bitcoin towards it. If this happens BCH will reach a respectable price and popularity.
nerverd99

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:50:48 AM

Grin yes as you know. the current bch price is rising very high, and will the bch price exceed the btc price? yes i am here asking for your opinion if bch deserves more than btc? give reasons why it should happen?
I think bch won't exceed btc price,bch just forking coin not an original one
but,nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency world.
Rangga27 (OP)

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:19:58 AM

why would bch deserve more than btc though ? its just forking coin not an original one. But afterall the price in one coin its depend on demand so if people believe bch is more valuable than btc it will have more price, just it and not gonna happend soon though
yes now people believe more bch in than btc because maybe btc very scary price its uncontrolled, resulted in people selling its assets in bitcoin to buy bch
Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:21:39 AM

Grin yes as you know. the current bch price is rising very high, and will the bch price exceed the btc price? yes i am here asking for your opinion if bch deserves more than btc? give reasons why it should happen?

I don't think we will ever see that. The current pump is investigated an inside trading information from Coinbase.
The market is getting back to normal now and BCH price is falling quicker than BTC price.
yes the price is back to normal but the bch more and more enthusiasts that make the coin price becomes higher right?
Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:23:55 AM

The situation for now is kind of irritating i think bitcoin users are changing into bitcoincash now and now the bitcoin is steadily increasing. It maybe poossible in some ways but only if bitcoin stop working for 1 year or more or bitcoin users change subject to bitcoin cash.
yes it is very annoying because a lot of support for bch, but that's a new coin whereas now btc more on sale and the sale of bitcoin made to buy bch
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

BTC is bleeding and most of the alts bleeds to including the BCash,so i dont think it will surpass the BTC's domination.

Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:25:08 AM

Actually the price in relation to bitcoin and itself has decreased in the lastest hours, people is saying BCH is new bitcoin.. but I doubt this statements.
why do you doubt my question?
are you sure that bch will exceed btc?
if not what is your reason?
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:39:39 AM

No way this will happen. I would say ethereum has a bigger chance to surpass bitcoin than BCH. But you never know in crypto how things will unfold.

Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

No way this will happen. I would say ethereum has a bigger chance to surpass bitcoin than BCH. But you never know in crypto how things will unfold.
Yep eth so good on this year, because so much Ico in eth platform, maybe bch go down
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

Well, I don't think Bitcoin Cash could surpass Bitcoin's market capital value this year but maybe and probably next few years and now today and not this year but not forever.
Although Bitcoin Cash is the next most expensive top Altcoins in the market but it is a matter of time when Bitcoin drops while Bitcoin Cash pumps.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

Yep eth so good on this year, because so much Ico in eth platform, maybe bch go down

The only threat for Bitcoin are Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum because these two coins are marching into Bitcoin's price track pattern last year. If ever Bitcoin market value will drop badly and these two coins continue to increase then they'll meet halfway and possibilities that one of the two would be the most valued Cryptocurrency in market. Who knows!?

nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

I don't think that could happen.BCH is no doubt was a very good coin but this spike is not because of it's quality but due to misconception created by one of powerful people.Bitcoin is one of the oldest coin and trustworthy too people are investing in bitcoin in huge numbers and that's the only reason,it hasn't shattered even after this business politics.If at all we assume the it will go high that how much time it will take,atleast a year and for that bitcoin should be completely dissolved and that is the impossible thing to happen. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: