Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the price of bch exceed the btc price?  (Read 194 times)
Rangga27 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:15:59 PM

Grin yes as you know. the current bch price is rising very high, and will the bch price exceed the btc price? yes i am here asking for your opinion if bch deserves more than btc? give reasons why it should happen?
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:51:29 PM

why would bch deserve more than btc though ? its just forking coin not an original one. But afterall the price in one coin its depend on demand so if people believe bch is more valuable than btc it will have more price, just it and not gonna happend soon though
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:00:37 PM

Grin yes as you know. the current bch price is rising very high, and will the bch price exceed the btc price? yes i am here asking for your opinion if bch deserves more than btc? give reasons why it should happen?

I don't think we will ever see that. The current pump is investigated an inside trading information from Coinbase.
The market is getting back to normal now and BCH price is falling quicker than BTC price.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:07:29 PM

The situation for now is kind of irritating i think bitcoin users are changing into bitcoincash now and now the bitcoin is steadily increasing. It maybe poossible in some ways but only if bitcoin stop working for 1 year or more or bitcoin users change subject to bitcoin cash.
partsofgarble

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:09:17 PM

Actually the price in relation to bitcoin and itself has decreased in the lastest hours, people is saying BCH is new bitcoin.. but I doubt this statements.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:12:10 PM

I do not think so, because actually bitcoin cash does not offer such innovative technology to think that it is the future of the altcoins, it is not even the most advantageous option in terms of low fees and quick transactions. Without a doubt, it can be taken into account as a good investment because as the market grows and demands more altcoins to meet the limitations of bitcoin, BCH will be able to continue receiving important capitals consistently.
AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:12:59 PM

The situation for now is kind of irritating i think bitcoin users are changing into bitcoincash now and now the bitcoin is steadily increasing. It maybe poossible in some ways but only if bitcoin stop working for 1 year or more or bitcoin users change subject to bitcoin cash.

It's not that they're changing into BCH, coinbase users are people that don't know anything about crypto and just see something new on their app and are buying it pushing the price up.  The average coinbase user couldn't tell you the difference between BTC, BCH, and KFC.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:51 PM

I don't think we will ever see that. The current pump is investigated an inside trading information from Coinbase.
The market is getting back to normal now and BCH price is falling quicker than BTC price.
That's what been said for most speculators by the time bch was active in the trading sites, and now the reality is revealing for those investors who diverted their assets from bitcoin to bch. It was like a dominoe effect bch price quickly go down and bitcoin pumped its price drastically for few days this month. However bch price has also been affected after all because of massive investors pull out on their assets brought back to bitcoin, so the conclusion is the price of bch will not go beyond btc price.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

Majority of those are moving towards bitcoin cash are complaining about the ridiculous fees in the bitcoin itself. But i hope they will realize it and then move into ethereum. As there is a lot of people are talking about the recent news from the ceo of bitcoin cash that spreads FUD among the bitcoin holders to make them all feel scary.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:25:15 PM

i think BCH price, incraese price maximum to reach 5k dollar
and never above bitcoin price
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:12:11 AM

I think no, it's still far away to able to compete with btc price, but I must say that bch already got more supporters and seems like it can become a strong alt coin, I can see it already got support from wallet, only yhe matter of time gambling site is going to accept bch, and miners also prefer bch, so let's just see how well bch going to grow, but to beat down btc it will a long long way to go
tdeannova

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:21:59 AM

I'm sure it will not bch exceed the btc price, it's a very difficult thing to achieve. I am sure the price of bch only reaches 50% of btc. But nothing is impossible, let the market will answer it later.
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:40:06 AM

As of this moment as Bitcoin cash is gaining and is steadily increasing, some users have come crossing to use bitcoin cash rather than Bitcoin. I know it may be possible in any other way that bch will surpass btc but it is only when btc stops it operation for a couple of months/years. As it gains its popularity is inevitable that Altcoin users will look for the best in these industry. It may but I don't think now is the right time for it to surpass BTC.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:25:00 AM

Eventhough bitcoin cash price is gaining and rising up, I still believe that it wont exceed bitcoin's price. Bitcoin's price is too high that analysts say that it will pop, that it will be the biggest bubble.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:50:09 AM

Why BCH a project that is only a few months old will deserve to have a bigger price than bitcoin that has been under development for a decade, bitcoin has some issues we all know that but to think that a coin of recent development is going to solve them is  unthinkable, besides as many people know that fork was not well received by the community since that opened the door to many more forks.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:53:43 AM

Its a very big dream. Even CEO Roger Ver dream to change bitcoin it will ot happen anymore. Bitcoin is the original bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash claiming the original bitcoin its a very very big joke
Pie_pew

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:01:08 AM

As for now nothing is rising so NO, bch won't exceed btc price. Not in 2018
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:01:48 AM

Eventhough bitcoin cash price is gaining and rising up, I still believe that it wont exceed bitcoin's price. Bitcoin's price is too high that analysts say that it will pop, that it will be the biggest bubble.

I do believe BCH price won't be anywhere near BTC in upcoming 1-2 years.., BTC is the strongest crypto, and have a history of good and steady run...

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1052
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:33 AM

As for now nothing is rising so NO, bch won't exceed btc price. Not in 2018

Not in 2018 but it can happen sooner within 2020 as bitcoin is not being able to solve it's problems effectively. People are bound to look for alternatives. Ethereum too has a potential to overtake Bitcoin and Bitcoincash is an alternative bitcoin (as the large hodlers of bitcoin are also the large hodler of bch) and we can soon see it as the primary chain.

cryptolopoly

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:18:54 AM

I can confidently say NO, NEVER.

The essence of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is that everything is DECENTRALIZED. With a coin like Bitcoin Cash which is being manipulated by shady people like Roger Ver or Jihan Wu, it is like you are buying their currency where the value will be dictated by what they do.

Would you trust your life savings on a business man who is in it for his own profit? Uh, NO, NEVER.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: