Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: African kids ICO  (Read 362 times)
blok

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

Welfare ICOs, with no verification of the welfare intent and no investment value of the token? What could possibly go wrong?
Swapcoinz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

Sometimes we think that just loving our  Children by providing food and clothing is enough to show that we care for them, but it's beyond that...

Giving children the opportunity to play and extra currillar activities is a big part of children care as PLAY IS AN ESSENTIAL ACTIVITY OF EARLY CHILDHOOD AS IT CONTRIBUTES TO THE COGNITIVE, SOCIAL, AND EMOTIONAL
DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN

Experts in several reports put it that Lack of play among children is causing harm. Parents who restrict their kids' play may actually harm, rather than help, children according to the American Journal of Play , a scholarly journal which has gathered a distinguished group of experts to probe the near-extinction of free play and its effects on children and society.

"Remarkably, over the years, opportunities for children to play freely have declined continuously and dramatically ; and that decline continues, with serious negative consequences for children's physical, mental, and social development," said Guest Editor Peter Gray, a research professor of psychology at Boston College.

Other researches has shown a correlation between the decline of free play and the rise of depression, suicide and narcissism in children and teens, and the other highlighting the importance of age-mixed play

Swapcoinz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

it's a good idea, but you need a website and whitepaper

Hello, thanks for your interest, here is trhe link and you can download the white paper from there

https://swapcoinz.org/go/
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

I like the idea but how will the system work, I mean the relation with crypto-currencies should be indicated more precisely.
Swapcoinz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

Sensitive and honorable matter.

I would recommend to make a proper ann, proper project explanation and be transparent otherwise this seems as something very shady.
Also If I was convinced about  your project one thing would be a downer for me: dont go preaching about GOD. I dont have nothing against religion but dont mix charity or business with religion.

Thanks for your advice i am not missing religion with busines only try to express myself
Swapcoinz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

I like the idea but how will the system work, I mean the relation with crypto-currencies should be indicated more precisely.

Thanks for your interest , if you read of presentation which is the white paper you will know how it is related to crypto currency .

Just a brief explanation , the entry fee will not be paid by local currency you have to get a card will can be refill or buy from authorize distributor in the country where the play ground is located, so by doing that it increases the value of the coin .
bhammar15

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

Show us your platform, your whitepaper and team developer. if i convince in your project then i will invest and i will refer it to my friends that willing to be part of this project. just let us know when will be the site open. goodluck dev

Agreed!
Swapcoinz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

I would invest in such project BUT ONLY if they can convince that the money will be used for kids.
Almost all African countries are well known for the widely spread corruption. Even if creators of this ICO to have good intentions, corruption can ruin it all.  

Hello, thanks for your interest ,you are 100% right but also not all is corrupted and as you can see the team members that they are young people which has the ability to make changes. life is a trial also give it and trial, most necessary things has been done. let put hands together to make this happen
Swapcoinz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

Show us your platform, your whitepaper and team developer. if i convince in your project then i will invest and i will refer it to my friends that willing to be part of this project. just let us know when will be the site open. goodluck dev

Thanks for your interest here is the site where you will see all necessary imformation that is needed
https://swapcoinz.org/go/
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

The next generation of advanced solution for global playground transaction.

ABOUT US
SwapCoinz - Taking care of Children is Beyond Loving Them!

Why SWAPCOINZ.
Sometimes we think that loving Children is enough to show that we care for them, but it's beyond that. Children while growing needs to be listened to, they want to express themselves... In Africa it's usually a challenge for most parent when it comes to satisfy one of their Children's greatest Needs... A PlayGround for Kids! SwaPCoinz was borned from That basic need to satisfy this cry in most Children in Africa.

Our Mission.
While tapping into the DigitalCurrency, we don't just aim to create Funds for this Project, but we have Mission... The SwapPlay Ground known as SwapPlay aims to Build Playgrounds of High renoumn in at least 4 Countries in Africa in the Years 2018 and 2019. With our sole Mission to be a bridge between Families and Businesses. Making it easier for parents to answer their Children's needs!

SwapCoinz Vision.
In most African countries Childen are like Cheated from their Rights to Play... More and more businesses are been created, Hotels are being belt, But very few are centered towards the childrens...! Creating Avenues for Children and at the same time building business Opportunities for Adults while helping them at the same time satisfy their Children's rights to Play

I think your vision is a great one if it will be implemented properly. I personally love children and I found out they ask questions all the time. Most of the time parents don't have the time to give their children the required attention. Your SWAPCOINZ is welcome. Thanks

VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

Another Humaniq? Or something new?
Anyway, I don't have time to read about this.
Please make your ANN post more readable. Right now it looks like a cheap Nigerian letter, sorry.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:04:44 AM

Hello,thanks for your attention,I am born and brought up in Africa before I migrate to European Spain , I know what I am say about making a playground for African kids , I really have tough every year i took my kids home for 3 months for visit , they have no place to visit and have funs ,only some of the insecure zoo which I have vow to to take them to visit the zoo.

I am totally sure of what I am say because it have been my dream and with the help of ICO crowd funding I can be able to make make kids happy

How is this actually working with cryptocurrency?
Is this crypto currency will make really fun zone for children or how??

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Swapcoinz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Another Humaniq? Or something new?
Anyway, I don't have time to read about this.
Please make your ANN post more readable. Right now it looks like a cheap Nigerian letter, sorry.

Hello, thanks for your advice , can you tell us where to fix ?, be part of this for the sake of the kids not for me .

Thanks
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

I wonder how this blockchain project will help African children? And what is the way to make money? I sound a little off the mark. Huh

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

I wish to ask: What are the 4 African countries the playgrounds will be built in? Are there any special criteria for picking them or it will be like a ballot system? Other question I would like to ask, do you plan either now or in the future to carry out other projects for African kids apart from playground building?
Swapcoinz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

I wonder how this blockchain project will help African children? And what is the way to make money? I sound a little off the mark. Huh

It will help the kids by raising fund to build playround for them
Swapcoinz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

I wish to ask: What are the 4 African countries the playgrounds will be built in? Are there any special criteria for picking them or it will be like a ballot system? Other question I would like to ask, do you plan either now or in the future to carry out other projects for African kids apart from playground building?

First of all i want to thank you for your interest , our 3 major country to establish this playground are NIGERIA , CAMEROUN AND GHANA.

We have a lots to do in the play ground for kids , we are going to offer the kids social education which comprises of some many information the kids are missing as the grow up.,
Swapcoinz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

I see your noble intentions, they deserve praise. I really thank you for your good intentions, but how can we help you?

Hello, to promote this project and let make , lets work together , we can also talk in person if necessary to put smile on the face of the kids
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

SwapCoinz Vision.
In most African countries Childen are like Cheated from their Rights to Play...

not like that but there must be with the ranks on priors as business to displace spare of funds to bring with the society as might delivering message from the shifts of estate.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

the distinct on customs as pupils to enter within field as complying with series of examination, to goes as through as distinguished the level of competence as might to deliver of exchange as showing the differences to work on entrance with the decision on objectives as referring existence.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: