Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO advices & launch  (Read 80 times)
Kosmog (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:10:11 PM

Hello all,

Minor disclaimer: I'm not a native english speaking guy, so please excuse me for any grammar or lexical mistake I'll do Smiley

Next year ( Q1 ) I'm planning to launch an ICO for an idea that doesn't exist on the market right now. It might be huge because there is no direct competitor for us and it will be available for everyone.  I'm not working at it alone, but with a friend of mine; we are both developers, so we lack marketing, legal and sale skills. At the moment we are working on it after our daily jobs and in weekends - we're building up the prototype, landing website and papers ( white papers, terms & conditions and so on ). If sale goes well we're going to quit our jobs and work full time on this.

However, I have some questions regarding an ICO process.

1. I saw that most of ICOs have a KYC process that you must pass before investing anything during public sale. Why is that? Is this necessary ? Personally I don't like this, because I'm not feeling good giving my personal info to a website I don't know
2. Why some regions can't participate in ICOs ? Most of ICOs have a statement saying that people from USA, Canada and China can't participate. Theoretically you send ETH to a contract and receive an ERC20 token in exchange. It's like a 'donation' if we can call it like this ( at that moment, before that token being listed on exchange; ).
3. Where can we find advisors or people who can help grow our token metrics ? As I said above, we are  2 developers, with good experience, but we're not publicly known, so the team is weak right now. We need guys whose name is publicly known
4. I saw that most ICO are backed by a legal company behind them. Theoretically this doesn't assure anyone that the guys won't run with all the ETH received. Why do you need a legal company ? ( We already have one, but I was wondering if we really need it  )

Thanks !

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: