Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:49:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee start sharing his thoughts on Alts  (Read 596 times)
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:38:25 AM

Yesterday John McAfee posted on his twitter account that he will share his thoughts on unique altcoins and he said "most of 2,000 are trash" and today he posted on twitter that ETN is one of those unique coins and boom ETN price pumped 30%. With his daily posts about alts that believe is good, will this affect the altcoins price or this will tarnish his reputation.
i saw a post on social media bout mcafee with a print screen of convo that mcafee is asking for BTC for a fee for the announcement release.i saw those tweets and the price really pump but is this real studies and voluntary announcement or just for payments too?
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:55:31 AM

I think he should be make full review about the coin that he think good and has big potential,.not just say coin of the day without full review of the coin. If he everyday make post and tweet like that I think his reputation will be bad because many people say he is just pump and dump the coin.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:58:26 AM

I think it is a bad idea initially to be making these posts, it is moving market and causing unsustainable growth for these coins, it is good that he decided to stop this just to let sanity returns to the space

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

It is really strange to imagine that someone like John McAfee would lose his time and prestige by playing little Pump and dump schemes.
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

Yesterday John McAfee posted on his twitter account that he will share his thoughts on unique altcoins and he said "most of 2,000 are trash" and today he posted on twitter that ETN is one of those unique coins and boom ETN price pumped 30%. With his daily posts about alts that believe is good, will this affect the altcoins price or this will tarnish his reputation.
i saw a post on social media bout mcafee with a print screen of convo that mcafee is asking for BTC for a fee for the announcement release.i saw those tweets and the price really pump but is this real studies and voluntary announcement or just for payments too?

I have also seen on Twitter. As I'm a big fun of him, it is very exciting that he is starting his own alt coin. He has very good vision so I'm sure that he will rock tha crypto currency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: