Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crafty - First autonomous worker free platform - ICO Live  (Read 1500 times)
Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

10 billion tokens is a huge amount dev, how will you develop this project and multiply the community? and how do you cope with the dumper? maybe my suggestion to multiply the community, you have to hold airdrop

Hi!
We do have 1% separated for bounties and promotions, which could possibly include airdrops.
We have calculated and 10 billion is the right amount to supply the market we are working with, which is huge, so, no number is arbitrary.
By the way, soon we will post our bounty program

Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

Hi!
I am very happy to announce that our bounty program is launched.

You can read more about our program and find other tasks that you think you might fit in in the following link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696032.msg27553166#msg27553166
good luck Smiley

duydien

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

Thanks for the annoucement, devs. I am waiting for bounty programs coming. Hope that the project will work well.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
anotherpriest

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/crafty

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

Thanks for the annoucement, devs. I am waiting for bounty programs coming. Hope that the project will work well.

Our bounty program is available at
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696032.20

adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

How do you cover the legal aspect of this? Say for example a maid hired steals or damages a client's property, who pays for the damage? How do you also ensure quality control in services rendered to ensure complete client satisfaction.
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

Hello, the idea looks interesting. But I don't understand why do you need a blockchain for that? You already have a cleaning company? Experience in this area? In which countries do you plan to open. Thank you. Maybe I'll join in generosity, if I have more information. I have a popular channel on YouTube.
Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

How do you cover the legal aspect of this? Say for example a maid hired steals or damages a client's property, who pays for the damage? How do you also ensure quality control in services rendered to ensure complete client satisfaction.

Hi adrotrulez! Smiley

This is a quite interesting aspect you ask. Thank you for that.
Indeed we are not proposing an intermediation platform. On the contrary, we suggest that each professional become their own company, which means they are responsible for their own performance, with respective reputation.
Such reputation is given by each part and registered in blockchain, which means that is unchangeable.
In that extreme case you mention, besides the bad reputation, the maid will be informed that the log of the system may be used as proof by legal authorities.
We do not intermediate the service, so we are not in charge of the quality control or client satisfaction.
Hope it's clear, but please let us know in case any doubt remain unanswered

Kind regards

Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

Hello, the idea looks interesting. But I don't understand why do you need a blockchain for that? You already have a cleaning company? Experience in this area? In which countries do you plan to open. Thank you. Maybe I'll join in generosity, if I have more information. I have a popular channel on YouTube.

Hello french_andrey Smiley

These are clever questions. Thank you for that.

Let me answer one by one because I believe it will help several others interested.

1. Why do you need a blockchain? Because of the reputation. That's the central value of the system and we'll not allow any doubt about the way is being built. Every transaction made will be registered in blockchain in a system we call "chain of trust", meaning the curatorship is fully decentralized and out of our control. The best way to do this is the blockchain, don't you agree?

2. You already have a cleaning company? NO, not at all! We are not a cleaning company, nor have any maid employed. We do have an app already working in Brazil for almost two years with thousands of workers and contractors registered in.

3. Experience in this area? YES, for sure. Near a hundred thousand downloads, almost 170 different cities, tens of thousands of professionals registered and almost US$1 million in services hired during the time we are operating with the MVP called Diarissima (http://diarissima.com.br).

4. In which countries do you plan to open? The first step is to establish Brazil as a fully working MVP but at this point, we have already some others interested people in different countries. Because the platform is easily scalable and the entire app was developed already aiming to work in other places, it'll be relatively easy to spread out.

We'll be glad to answer any further questions and are it'll be really nice if you decide to promote us on your Youtube channel. Thank you again
Kind regards.

duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:34:18 AM

WOW, the huge bounty with an abundance of activities. I just share for everyone who come after me.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

WOW, the huge bounty with an abundance of activities. I just share for everyone who come after me.

Hi duydien! Smiley
Feel free to spread the word! Welcome aboard!
Our presale is live NOW! Wink

Best,

Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:01:32 AM

Hi folks! Smiley

It's with pleasure that we announce our Airdrop program!

https://twitter.com/craftywork_/status/958406000381513728

Feel free to spread our word! Cheesy

- Crafty Team

Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

If you are looking for the BOUNTY program you can find it in here

Ethereum Token Info

• Units: 10,000,000,000
  • Standard: ERC20
  • Distribution: ICO
  • Acronym: CFTY
  • Decimal places: 8
  • Pre-sale start: 22 January 2018
  • Pre-sale end: 05 February 2018
  • Token sale start: 12 February 2018
  • Token sale end: 13 March 2018
  • Token usage:The token will be used for customer fidelity programs and rewards, not only at Crafty, but also by other companies will join the program. Crafty company is the first company to use this knowledge and fidelity token, but won't be the last nor only one, it is a token for the companies, not the company for the token.

What is Crafty?

Crafty is the planned evolution of the digital platform (web, android and iOS) "Diaríssima" (https://www.diarissima.com.br), for the hiring of self-employed domestic cleaning professionals or maids.
With almost two years of experience in the Brazilian market, > 50,000 downloads and > 20,000 users, Crafty is now seeking fundraising via crowdfunding to enable expansion, diversifying the range of operations to more than 100 professions, requiring mass advertising support.

Unlocking values

Unlike a home service contractors agency, Crafty is decentralized (P2P) and its business model is network-based, which means that what really matters is the reputation of each party.
At Crafty professionals are self-managed and can freely decide when, to whom and how much to charge for their services.
The values ​​locked in the value chain, which were previously intended for intermediaries, are fully destined to remunerate the worker as Crafty is totally FREE!

Big numbers

Some big numbers to evaluate ​the amount of this value chain in Brazil, according to official government data and statistics service (IBGE):
  • the inefficiency at domestic service intermediaries, such as agencies or recruiters of domestic professionals, is over 76%. (It's astonishing, but you can verify the authenticity of this information at https://brasilemsintese.ibge.gov.br/servicos.html );
  • In 2014 this value chain in the country summed up BRL 168 Billion (USD 52.5 Billion), only from established companies
  • informality in this field reaches 63%, which means the total amount can be tripled (estimated almost USD 160 Billion).

Effects
  • 3/4 of the value generated from the services of these professionals, that previously was taken by the intermediaries, are now destinated to the users of Crafty, whether contractors or service providers.
  • as there is no possibility of advertising, the system contributes to the equilibrium of prices based on a offer balanced with the demand, with consequent appreciation of the reputation.

Transactions and Reputation in blockchain

In addition to a complete platform for hiring professionals, Crafty will be a fully auditable, transparent and open platform of professional reputation.
All transactions, as well as the personal evaluations of users, will be stored in blockchain.

Patented business model - monetization strategy

Crafty will rely on the intensive use of artificial intelligence and deep learning to extract possible adjacent relations of consumption of products and services, based on input x output matrix, to be offered through its network of partners to the real potential users of the platform (provisional patent duly registered at USPTO).

Token and fidelity

The utility token CFTY generated during ICO will be also used on the platform.
Evaluations received from users will be remunerated in CFTY. These tokens will have applications in the system environment, similar to benefit or mileage programs.
System partners will be able to offer products on favorable terms for users, obeying the parity between the price in currency and the token. Access to these users will be remunerated.
Therefore, the CFTY exchange rate and the remuneration for the transactions within the system will be the main way of monetization of the company.

Ability to deliver

Fully bootstrapped from the first draft to today, we became also experts in cost reduction by optimizing every penny invested.
With a reduced team, we conduct our operation nationally consisting of a web portal, android application and iOS, while operating in more than 160 cities countrywide, with more than 11,000 professionals and more than 12,000 contractors registered in our platform Diaríssima.
Counting with these talents in the team, Crafty is already in an advanced stage of development. For this reason, ICO's funding will be largely invested in marketing and advertising, making the product nationally recognized.

BOUNTY COMING SOON!

Waiting for the bounty program

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
stylonius

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Hi, I just read and comprehended your Whitepaper!

What I can say is that Crafty's development team is really serious on this project.

I hope for your coin's success in the future!

I will be supporting it and will be continue to be an active member on the Telegram.

Thank you for sharing your coin!

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

If you are looking for the BOUNTY program you can find it in here

Ethereum Token Info

• Units: 10,000,000,000
  • Standard: ERC20
  • Distribution: ICO
  • Acronym: CFTY
  • Decimal places: 8
  • Pre-sale start: 22 January 2018
  • Pre-sale end: 05 February 2018
  • Token sale start: 12 February 2018
  • Token sale end: 13 March 2018
  • Token usage:The token will be used for customer fidelity programs and rewards, not only at Crafty, but also by other companies will join the program. Crafty company is the first company to use this knowledge and fidelity token, but won't be the last nor only one, it is a token for the companies, not the company for the token.

What is Crafty?

Crafty is the planned evolution of the digital platform (web, android and iOS) "Diaríssima" (https://www.diarissima.com.br), for the hiring of self-employed domestic cleaning professionals or maids.
With almost two years of experience in the Brazilian market, > 50,000 downloads and > 20,000 users, Crafty is now seeking fundraising via crowdfunding to enable expansion, diversifying the range of operations to more than 100 professions, requiring mass advertising support.

Unlocking values

Unlike a home service contractors agency, Crafty is decentralized (P2P) and its business model is network-based, which means that what really matters is the reputation of each party.
At Crafty professionals are self-managed and can freely decide when, to whom and how much to charge for their services.
The values ​​locked in the value chain, which were previously intended for intermediaries, are fully destined to remunerate the worker as Crafty is totally FREE!

Big numbers

Some big numbers to evaluate ​the amount of this value chain in Brazil, according to official government data and statistics service (IBGE):
  • the inefficiency at domestic service intermediaries, such as agencies or recruiters of domestic professionals, is over 76%. (It's astonishing, but you can verify the authenticity of this information at https://brasilemsintese.ibge.gov.br/servicos.html );
  • In 2014 this value chain in the country summed up BRL 168 Billion (USD 52.5 Billion), only from established companies
  • informality in this field reaches 63%, which means the total amount can be tripled (estimated almost USD 160 Billion).

Effects
  • 3/4 of the value generated from the services of these professionals, that previously was taken by the intermediaries, are now destinated to the users of Crafty, whether contractors or service providers.
  • as there is no possibility of advertising, the system contributes to the equilibrium of prices based on a offer balanced with the demand, with consequent appreciation of the reputation.

Transactions and Reputation in blockchain

In addition to a complete platform for hiring professionals, Crafty will be a fully auditable, transparent and open platform of professional reputation.
All transactions, as well as the personal evaluations of users, will be stored in blockchain.

Patented business model - monetization strategy

Crafty will rely on the intensive use of artificial intelligence and deep learning to extract possible adjacent relations of consumption of products and services, based on input x output matrix, to be offered through its network of partners to the real potential users of the platform (provisional patent duly registered at USPTO).

Token and fidelity

The utility token CFTY generated during ICO will be also used on the platform.
Evaluations received from users will be remunerated in CFTY. These tokens will have applications in the system environment, similar to benefit or mileage programs.
System partners will be able to offer products on favorable terms for users, obeying the parity between the price in currency and the token. Access to these users will be remunerated.
Therefore, the CFTY exchange rate and the remuneration for the transactions within the system will be the main way of monetization of the company.

Ability to deliver

Fully bootstrapped from the first draft to today, we became also experts in cost reduction by optimizing every penny invested.
With a reduced team, we conduct our operation nationally consisting of a web portal, android application and iOS, while operating in more than 160 cities countrywide, with more than 11,000 professionals and more than 12,000 contractors registered in our platform Diaríssima.
Counting with these talents in the team, Crafty is already in an advanced stage of development. For this reason, ICO's funding will be largely invested in marketing and advertising, making the product nationally recognized.

BOUNTY COMING SOON!

Waiting for the bounty program

Hi Yudha2015!
Our bounty is already running. Please take a look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696032 Smiley

Best regards.
- Crafty Team

Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

Hi, I just read and comprehended your Whitepaper!

What I can say is that Crafty's development team is really serious on this project.

I hope for your coin's success in the future!

I will be supporting it and will be continue to be an active member on the Telegram.

Thank you for sharing your coin!

Hi stylonius!

Thank you for your support! We're always at your disposal Smiley

Best regards.
- Crafty Team

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

In my opinion i think this project should cover more of real craft work around instead of only been "for the hiring of self-employed domestic cleaning professionals or maids.
With almost two years of experience in the Brazilian market"  or this is what the project represent i only misunderstood Wink
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

Some real brains behind this project..taking care of the self employed is quite awesome. All the best team
lion2791

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

An interesting project, I join and I hope that his team will bring its investors to success.
Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:46:55 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 05:04:29 PM by Crafty.work

An interesting project, I join and I hope that his team will bring its investors to success.
Thanks lion2791 ! We really appreciate your support !!!  Smiley

- Crafty Team

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: