Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crafty - First autonomous worker free platform - ICO Live  (Read 1498 times)
Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

In my opinion i think this project should cover more of real craft work around instead of only been "for the hiring of self-employed domestic cleaning professionals or maids.
With almost two years of experience in the Brazilian market"  or this is what the project represent i only misunderstood Wink
Hi, Notin2 ! New professions will be added in each project development period. We hope you are with us in this challenge ! Smiley

- Crafty Team

Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live

Hi panicrooms !

We thank you for your proposal, you could send this message in our email with your contact for evaluation ?
contact@crafty.work

- Crafty Team

Lightful

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:46:58 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 10:05:25 PM by Lightful

Can anyone see Airdrop earned Crafty in Dashboard?? I do understand they will be sent after ICO but can anyone see in their dshbaord any amount for participating on airdrop itself apart from crafty given due referral program.

How many token is designated for airdrop? I can't get what I'll earn after KYC  Huh
sk8r

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

I have deposited ETH and now see my CFTY amount, but I don't see CFTY tokens in my ETH wallet. How can I bind the tokens to my wallet?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

I have deposited ETH and now see my CFTY amount, but I don't see CFTY tokens in my ETH wallet. How can I bind the tokens to my wallet?

You need to add custom token in your mew for you to see the tokens, you can do this buy requesting the contract address and decimal of token, then add custom token if you are using mew or other erc20 wallet follow the instructions provided by that wallet
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

crafty project from my point of view the bini project is a new thing..but nice also idea from this project, i see this project offer idea to hire professional household cleaning or housekeeper .. i think this idea will be very good, at the current era I think people really need something like this .. I think this project should be covering more broadly .. I see this crafty project has a very promising prospects .. I think the team should do more promotion .. and I sure this project will get the expected target, from mission and vision is strong and team also very experience .. i hope this project get many investor
sk8r

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

crafty project from my point of view the bini project is a new thing..but nice also idea from this project, i see this project offer idea to hire professional household cleaning or housekeeper .. i think this idea will be very good, at the current era I think people really need something like this .. I think this project should be covering more broadly .. I see this crafty project has a very promising prospects .. I think the team should do more promotion .. and I sure this project will get the expected target, from mission and vision is strong and team also very experience .. i hope this project get many investor
You post this bullshit about every project, stupid flooder

Seriously, just look into his message history. Why such users are not being banned?
sk8r

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:34:05 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 04:45:10 PM by sk8r

You need to add custom token in your mew for you to see the tokens, you can do this buy requesting the contract address and decimal of token, then add custom token if you are using mew or other erc20 wallet follow the instructions provided by that wallet
Well, I have done it, but it shows that I have 0 tokens now. No wonder. I guess I have used the wrong button on Crafty website. As I can see, there are two ways to deposit ETH - the first one is "ETH" field with a "pay" button. And the second one is a "Wallet" field with "Get" button. I have used the first one. What is the difference?
arwanabounty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

a very different project from the planned evolution platform of a digital platform to employ an independent household cleaning professional or housemaid. hopefully the project is useful and provide extensive employment. success Crafty.
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

this is another business that monetizes on the safe and efficient blockchains,
which are the northern part of the general service monetization provided by the company !!
it has everything to work for, it's well worth the investiment.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

Blockchain use seems to be very limited, but total number of tokens is very high at 10 billion. Team members are handling different projects as well. I hope this project improves. It's not doing very good based on Crypto Rated's review here: https://cryptorated.com/ico-rating/crafty/
yohana_y

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Great job guys! Looks very promising!
Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

Well, I have done it, but it shows that I have 0 tokens now. No wonder. I guess I have used the wrong button on Crafty website. As I can see, there are two ways to deposit ETH - the first one is "ETH" field with a "pay" button. And the second one is a "Wallet" field with "Get" button. I have used the first one. What is the difference?

Hi sk8r!

''GET'' is recommended for experienced users, when you click ''GET'', we will provide you the smart contract address. You can only do this with an ETH wallet that you have the private key, which supports ERC20, we recommend MyEtherWallet or Metamask.
If you go to the ETH option and click ''PAY'', the CFTYs will be deposited in your wallet on the dashboard.

- Best Regards
- Crafty Team

Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

Ha мoй взгляд, я дyмaю, чтo этoт пpoeкт дoлжeн oxвaтывaть бoльшe peaльныx peмecлeнныx paбoт, a нe тoлькo «для нaймa caмoзaнятыx пpoфeccиoнaлoв пo yбopкe жилья или гopничныx.
Пoчти двa гoдa oпытa нa бpaзильcкoм pынкe», или этo тo, чтo пpoeкт пpeдcтaвляю, я тoлькo нeпpaвильнo пoнялпoдмигивaть

Hello name3186!
The project is just that! We have already been active with our MVP ''DIARÍSSIMA'' for over two years, changing the lives of thousands of people in Brazil. The CFTY is an evolution of Diaríssima, where you can hire all variants of autonomous workers! Here is a link with a quick video for you to know a little more about the project.

https://goo.gl/SYba6k

- Best Regards
- Crafty Team

Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

Can anyone see Airdrop earned Crafty in Dashboard?? I do understand they will be sent after ICO but can anyone see in their dshbaord any amount for participating on airdrop itself apart from crafty given due referral program.

How many token is designated for airdrop? I can't get what I'll earn after KYC  Huh

Hello Lightful, the CFTY tokens will only be released after the end of ICO as well as for sales and bountie program, the end of ICO is scheduled for March 13. Each eligible participant in our airdrop program will receive 1,000 CFTYs.  Wink

- Best Regards
- Crafty Team

LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

Hello! Do you have a spreadsheets? I'm afraid that I was not brought. Or do many have such a problem? And everything will be fixed? Sorry for my English Smiley

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
Crafty.work (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

Hello! Do you have a spreadsheets? I'm afraid that I was not brought. Or do many have such a problem? And everything will be fixed? Sorry for my English Smiley

Hello Lite! Which spreadsheet do you mean? If it's bounties, you can find our spreadsheet published on this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v6Jf89ZF7GHUufvsscy05DOKQxQJUZ54fOjUIrE4rqw

- Best Regards
- Crafty Team

LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

Hello Lite! Which spreadsheet do you mean? If it's bounties, you can find our spreadsheet published on this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v6Jf89ZF7GHUufvsscy05DOKQxQJUZ54fOjUIrE4rqw

- Best Regards
- Crafty Team
I already received your help in a personal message. Thank you! Forgot to delete the message here ...

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
Devrialemci

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Crafty is progressing successfully, in the ico process. Even if you will not join the Ico, at least join the bounty. I would recommend. I think there will be something.
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

I plan to participate in the bounty campaign. For a long time it will? And can I participate in several bounty at the same time? I already joined the bounty of the Safinus project. No problems?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: