Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITPAY SUPPORT TEAM  (Read 121 times)
jelin1984 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:03:03 AM

how many days must wait for answer the support team of BITPAY???

5 DAYS NOW AND STILL NO ASWER FROM BITPAY Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jelin1984 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:05:43 AM

also I had lost money with bitpay Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:34:35 PM

You've been waiting for 5days, weekends exluded? Maybe there are tons of tickets until today that causes the delay. You could contact them through twitter as well, https://twitter.com/bitpay , I saw them replying to some users' queries there.

From their site about how many days to wait:
UPDATED 9/22/17

While we aim to reply within 1 business day, please allow up to 3 business days for first response. We are currently working to clear a backlog of over 1,000 tickets so we can get back to meeting our service standards.

We apologize to everyone affected by this delay, and we ask for your patience as we work to answer your inquiry. We are making important changes to our product and support processes to streamline your user and support experiences.

We put priority on tickets submitted first. We also aim to answer issues requiring bitcoin refunds first. We work from oldest to newest, so please do not send more emails for the same issue. This will move your inquiry out of its place in our support queue.

Please note that our support team's hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 4 AM EST - 8 PM EST.
Crxpto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:31:57 PM

So rt now, this card is useless. I've been trying to use/load the card for a few days now and keeps saying "Insufficient funds for fee". Also, there is no longer an address to send to. It gives a bitpay web address instead of a wallet address. I tried on the desktop version, the app and nothing. I ended up creating a wallet on the app and sent like 30 dollars in btc to it, it went through but the card will still not load load from it, same problem.

Is this card going out of business? Did the bitpay staff just pick up and leave? Not sure whats going on but the problem isn't just the number of support tickets, it's the CARD! They would not have that many support tickets if they fixed the card problem.

Can anyone else here direct me to a bitcoin/altcoin Visa card thats available in the USA and all states?

Regards,

Crxpto
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:27:58 AM

I know same thing happened with me too... May be they will do latter... Lets see what happend. I think they are trying to calculate everything before paying anything... Lets see.. Wish new year brigh for us..
mworker

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:35:50 PM

there is no longer an address to send to. It gives a bitpay web address instead of a wallet address. I tried on the desktop version, the app and nothing. but the card will still not load load from it, same problem. So rt now, this card is useless. Did the bitpay staff just pick up and leave? Not sure whats going on but the problem isn't just the number of support tickets, it's the CARD! They would not have that many support tickets if they fixed the card problem.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Bitpay API is used by the various people but the most of the forum members reported it as the cheap and worst service. They use to be delay always in the responding the people who are all using towards it. If you have the support team email contact means write to them because they may be see that then they can reply to you too.
Support team web page will not be noticed if they do not have the customer support team live in any concern website.
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:21:35 PM

I've had a ticket open for around 2 weeks now. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because of the christmas holidays.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:06:45 PM

I have the same problem. I have been waiting for 7 days now. Did you get an answer in the meantime?
yumei

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:55:17 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 07:07:14 PM by yumei

I am waiting 12 days now for my refund to be processed:

https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=VqRwMQKJfKwBVfpkDbYGC1&v=2&purchaserKey=iqtEiubp38xouCxkH1aqc5d8HHcuFpjxsQu4p9EwtzLdjv6cGYZrBq1cg79eMw9RYNJmDykp6zrF6mcvtZwpwx2xx7xnE1sM7bp8Bf4W43b5oveuq2qZ379BjPHFTYCn1NXLsKBvzHfb9ETs6uGXD921s

Nobody is answering my e-mails.

When calling them on phone: 855-424-8729 I get an automatic answer that I should write them a support mail or visiting help.bitpay.com

Recently they even blocked my e-mail address, so my e-mails are recognized as spam, WTF ?
"Message not delivered
There was a problem delivering your message to support@bitpay.com. See the technical details below.
LEARN MORE
The response was:
Your email to group support@bitpay.com was rejected due to spam classification. To address this issue: * Contact the owner of the group, who can choose to enable message moderation instead of bouncing these emails. * Set up SPF records for your sending domain if you have not done so already. Instructions for both steps can be found here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/168383. "
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:00:35 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 03:48:58 AM by tyz

This is fierce as Bitpay deals with its customers. The communication of Bitpay is absurdly bad. I also have a problem. It's about $4500. I will never buy anything with this service again.

I am waiting 12 days now for my refund to be processed:

https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=VqRwMQKJfKwBVfpkDbYGC1&v=2&purchaserKey=iqtEiubp38xouCxkH1aqc5d8HHcuFpjxsQu4p9EwtzLdjv6cGYZrBq1cg79eMw9RYNJmDykp6zrF6mcvtZwpwx2xx7xnE1sM7bp8Bf4W43b5oveuq2qZ379BjPHFTYCn1NXLsKBvzHfb9ETs6uGXD921s

Nobody is answering my e-mails.

When calling them on phone: 855-424-8729 I get an automatic answer that I should write them a support mail or visiting help.bitpay.com

Recently they even blocked my IP, so my e-mails are recognized as spam, WTF ?
"Message not delivered
There was a problem delivering your message to support@bitpay.com. See the technical details below.
LEARN MORE
The response was:
Your email to group support@bitpay.com was rejected due to spam classification. To address this issue: * Contact the owner of the group, who can choose to enable message moderation instead of bouncing these emails. * Set up SPF records for your sending domain if you have not done so already. Instructions for both steps can be found here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/168383. "
BlockChains

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

I also have a very large sum that didn’t confirm in time on Dec 8th (but did eventually confirm, just not in time for the invoice to be “paid”). Sent my first support request on Dec 13, followed up on the 19th, never heard anything except for an automatic reply confirmation once on the first email. Now, it has been 23 days since the transaction failed and they still have my sizable amount of bitcoin (more than $5k worth). I have yet to hear from them. I sent them an angry message yesterday but overall I’ve been pretty patient and quiet for them having so much for so long with no reply. Saying “it will be 1-3 days and don’t send us another email or we’ll reset your place in line” doesn’t cut it when weeks have been dragging by.  I’m getting very close to involving legal representation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: