Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fees will NEVER come down  (Read 1054 times)
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

At the point when come to eager all human fell prey to it. Obviously that the expense won't go up perpetually however they will be sufficiently steady to forestall bitcoin turn into a little exchange standard, different coins should carry out the activity as bitcoin turns out to be more store of significant worth and high exchange. This reality likewise may most likely end its developing force balancing out the cost as different coins with a speedier exchange and lower charges turn out to be more well known and standard. There is likewise the risk of relocation of intensity of mining to other famous coins which may influence the cost of bitcoin not far off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

I know that many people may disagree with me but if bitcoin does not properly scale and lower transaction cost, it has no long term value. Plain and simple.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

as long the price of bitcoin is high and we can see there are many people in this world that use bitcoin and there are many transaction in the bitcoin network the price of fee will never down and i think it will be increase more and more, but its okay its mean that we can see that bitcoin is more popular and more popular because of this situation

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.

Why you think of that ? Bitcoin fees will reduced if bitcoin price reduced too. You made this assumption when bitcoin price at the peak.
Look at the market price of bitcoin now, it is on the bottom, so the tx fee. I am not a miner, but if i want to mining bitcoin, i think i will need to buy the latest asic to gain btc more, not by increasing the fee.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

What we have as transaction fee is not at all a big issue considering the value of bitcoin. When there is sudden price pumping there is more network congestion getting stuck to the network with almost similar transaction fee provided. This causes the delay in the transaction where at times additional fee is required to get priority access.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

Give it a time guys. Anything is possible through technology with just a good amount of years of studying the problem and making the answer for it. The pain is just temporary for sure. Technology just goes better and does no go worse.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

Depending on when the transaction is done.
If the amount of Bitcoin you send is a lot, the fee is also a lot.

For example, if I send Bitcoin around 0.1 then the fee is 50,000 satoshi
If I send 1 Bitcoin then the fee is 100,000 satoshi or even more.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.
We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and there I no such proper authentic regulating body over bitcoin who could keep eye over all its activities and thus there is improper regulations of bitcoin and the best solution to this problem is the legalisation of bitcoin globally and the global legalisation is the only way out to curb this and many more problems related to it and no doubt that even after the legalisation the fee will increase because government will then apply tax over it but still there will much better condition in comparison to present one.
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Of course not. With every "halvening" (that is represented as process of producing scarcity), "salary" for mining actually drops 2 times. So, if mining is indeed needed, that means transaction costs will increase 2 times or miners work 2 times cheaper each time. Pick one.
ramosvamos

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

as we see just the opposite, the price per transaction fell at bitcoin, the truth fell along with the bitcoin itself Sad
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

As long as bitcoin and all related activities are not regulated in any way there is complete freedom for defining everthing, including fees. And miners want their share, as big as possible.
Still we have to admit that currently fees are not so hig as they were and situatiin is much better. Still, using bitcoin has its price.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

Bitcoin will never come down as long as the price of bitcoin is high.i think there are many bitcoin users in the world. i m certain it will be soon rise more and more and it will be raised in the future.so bitcoin fees will ne"er come down.
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

If the supply of Bitcoin is fixed and the mining continues to scarce it, the transaction cost of Bitcoin will certainly be higher. But I think that's because of demand. As long as someone continues to chase Bitcoin, the transaction rate will be higher.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

If the supply of Bitcoin is fixed and the mining continues to scarce it, the transaction cost of Bitcoin will certainly be higher. But I think that's because of demand. As long as someone continues to chase Bitcoin, the transaction rate will be higher.

Actually, if you look back just last year, the drop in transaction fees are almost comparable to the drop in btc value lol. A lot of aspects can be seen to affect that. First would be the plunge in price, segwit and lightnijg network as well perhaps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Actually, if you look back just last year, the drop in transaction fees are almost comparable to the drop in btc value lol. A lot of aspects can be seen to affect that. First would be the plunge in price, segwit and lightnijg network as well perhaps.
Hopefully in the future, this will be noticed soon, and re-fixed. maybe that happens because every year, the number of bitcoin users is increasing, so the transactions that occur are increasingly uncontrolled, which results in a fairly high and stable fee price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

When this thread started the fee was over $40.00 now it is $0.57

Is that enough to end the thread?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

I believe that bitcoin fees will increase, you can see that the market is falling into crisis, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing, so I believe that to increase profits the owners of the floor The transaction will not only reduce but also increase the transaction fee to earn more profits, current market capitalization is still very low to about $ 200 billion.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

Generaly, I think that BTC's mining has not been as profitable as it used to be. And I agree that transaction fees are unlikely to start decreasing (or at least not drastically). And in general, this will pretty much prevent the idea of BTC becoming a paying currency.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Very large transaction costs are certain because we know that the value and price of bitcoin is higher than the other coins that might be the case
Raycheronef

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

The demand and competition on the market will find a solution to that problem. Worry not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: