Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fees will NEVER come down  (Read 1054 times)
treer123 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:05:00 AM

think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:23:06 AM

think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.
yes.. as i heard in many bitcoin users bitcoin fees will never go down it will become higher and higher so if you want to have a good success you have to earn more bitcoin now for better..
creative-raju33

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:28:14 AM

In the new era of civilization the bitcoin fees will never come down in a section of trading or other purpose where the bitcoin value is much importent for the  future development for anyone.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:38:27 AM

This is just how the world works. Bitcoin became a "Store of Value" Rather than a "Way of transacting" now. They have a choice to increase the block size for transactions to be faster, but they never did. Well, I guess you better find another coin if you want faster transactions.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:44:52 AM

It's an interesting possibility, but unless no one but fat cats piles in I don't think this particular fee situation will be tolerated for eternity.

I use BTC a fair bit for buying stuff. If it remained this impractical a reasonable chunk would head to a currency that was actually usable. If enough people do that, and there aren't actually very many who do spend with it, then it would be felt in the miner's pocket book sooner and later would look pretty messy.
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:45:37 AM

This is just how the world works. Bitcoin became a "Store of Value" Rather than a "Way of transacting" now. They have a choice to increase the block size for transactions to be faster, but they never did. Well, I guess you better find another coin if you want faster transactions.

Actually it was done, the new BTC is BCH and it is fast and has cheap transactions.

Everyone with BTC before the fork was given equal value in BCH in wallets, so now the choice is yours, use BCH to move smalls transactions fast and cheap and use BTC for storage of wealth or sell off BTC and go balls deep into BCH.

I have both but my coins are all BCH, and a nice amount of BTC was liquidated into BCH and even a few new coins, there's a short term window to make boats loads of money in alt currency, but long run IMO BTC and BCH are the only coins that will be of value 5+ years, in the meantime it's all good.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:46:12 AM

Still need to be able to transact for it to work as a store of value..

gentlemand
Legendary

Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:47:04 AM

Everyone with BTC before the fork was given equal value in BCH in wallets, so now the choice is yours, use BCH to move smalls transactions fast and cheap and use BTC for storage of wealth or sell off BTC and go balls deep into BCH.

I have both but my coins are all BCH, and a nice amount of BTC was liquidated into BCH and even a few new coins, there's a short term window to make boats loads of money in alt currency, but long run IMO BTC and BCH are the only coins that will be of value 5+ years, in the meantime it's all good.

That was now nearly half a year ago. The BCH advocates telling BTC holders that they have nothing to lose if it flips are now leaving out a shit ton of people who arrived since.
MoonIsBlue

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:47:34 AM

Actually it was done, the new BTC is BCH and it is fast and has cheap transactions.

Same shit differnt name. I came in mid august so no, I didn't get any BCH ..

Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:50:35 AM

I don't know, fees should fluctuate with volume right?  Currently we are seeing mass adoption so its no surprise that the network is overloaded.  Unless someone is spamming again, like what bitmain did before for political reasons.  But with the surge of interest, and availability of good alt coins, no one would be stupid enough to encourage people to flee to other coins would they?   Who knows, it takes all kinds I guess.
1bitcoinsnet

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:58:01 AM

Well you are very late to the party and while the long term outlook for BTC is still good according to most with vested financial reasons to stay bullish, the reality is BCH is doing what BTC was designed to do in the original white paper of Sataoshi, do virtual low dollar transactions for almost nothing quickly, somehow TPTB that run the core forgot what the original paper stated was the goal, inexpensive virtual transactions for inexpensive things.

Some where from 2008 until now that direction WAS LOST until the fork happened, now we have a new Bitcoin on track with the original intent of the white paper, and everyone before August with BTC has equal coins in BCH, some dumped it early and many are holding some pretty bright pioneers are dumping BTC and saying their future will be BCH, others say the only path is BTC.

I like the idea of two coins, one for fast cheap transactions and one for store value.

Both are holds for the next few years IMO.

After 2020, who knows.

MoonIsBlue

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:10:00 AM

Well you are very late to the party and while the long term outlook for BTC is still good according to most with vested financial reasons to stay bullish, the reality is BCH is doing what BTC was designed to do in the original white paper of Sataoshi, do virtual low dollar transactions for almost nothing quickly, somehow TPTB that run the core forgot what the original paper stated was the goal, inexpensive virtual transactions for inexpensive things.

Some where from 2008 until now that direction WAS LOST until the fork happened, now we have a new Bitcoin on track with the original intent of the white paper, and everyone before August with BTC has equal coins in BCH, some dumped it early and many are holding some pretty bright pioneers are dumping BTC and saying their future will be BCH, others say the only path is BTC.

I like the idea of two coins, one for fast cheap transactions and one for store value.

Both are holds for the next few years IMO.

After 2020, who knows.

Sure BCH is probably a good investment, but if you're talking about a purely p2p cash system then BCH already failed because people are holding it instead of spending it.
You're talking about investing not what can I pay with properly and there BCH takes the coffee but it doesn't get used for that.

ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

When come to greedy all human fell prey to it. Of course that the fee won´t go up forever but they will be stable enough to prevent bitcoin become a small transaction mainstream, other coins will have to do the job as bitcoin becomes more store of value and high transaction. This fact also may probably halt its growing power stabilizing the price as other coins with a faster transaction and lower fees become more popular and mainstream. There is also the danger of migration of power of mining to other popular coins which might affect the price of bitcoin down the road.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Thermatic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:11:19 AM

What happens if devs increase the block size? Won't it cause the transaction price to drop?
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:16:28 AM

it will never come down as long as bitcoin is still on 20 to 19 thousand level.  that is why it is not really recomended to use bitcoin on a regular basis if your only going to use it to spam the network with lower transaction fees , however some people these days are now using other coins as alternative to bitcoin when sending payments such a litecoin and bitcoincash because these alts are indeed much better and faster plus it doesnt requires you pay expensive fee for every transaction.

What happens if devs increase the block size? Won't it cause the transaction price to drop?

transactions will be much faster and wont be congested anymore. itll also help to lessen the transaction fee.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:27:43 AM

Miners don't decide the fees. They only accept the highest available. Should the backlog be cleared, there should be no reason for people to start a bidding war. Things are only like this because people are fighting for priority.

I don't know about other coins catching up. It's certainly a possibility, but I seriously doubt it. Bitcoin is popular because it's a good store of value. That hasn't really changed.

Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:16 AM

I don't agree with you. I think the fee for bitcoin will fall sharply in one year. It could be expansion or other solutions.

dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:23:07 AM

yes it is true.. I checked bitcoin fees everyday and transaction fees continue to increase even bitcoin price go down.. until now I left my bitcoin in blockchain and I don't know when I can withdraw my bitcoin..
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:27:09 AM

Well of course they will come down, just as long as Bitcoin Core does a simple block size upgrade. And blockchain and coinbase adding segwit will also help some. LN of course will make small payments and micropayments possible, and that will hopefully be here in 2018. But in the meantime the question is when the hell is Bitcoin Core going to increase the blocksize?!? I'm starting to get afraid they won't ever, even though that's the simple, obvious, and immediate solution to bring fees back down from like $15 to 15 cents.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:28:45 AM

if you deal with low fees you will be confirmed to take longer time, and you will lose a little chance. With higher transaction costs will get faster komfirmasi, and you will get faster luck, with the high cost is already comparable with the current price this, so we do not matter if the high cost, seen bitcoin prices are also high.
kalakabgr

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:32:00 AM

Once each miner has less work to confirm a transaction the fee will go down as the entire block will have room for more transactions therefore a smaller split for each part
alisa20172020

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:38:45 AM

I also think the transaction costs of bitcoin are not so easy to reduce. ETH's transfer costs have also increased sharply recently. I think this may be a trend in the future, and some good altcoin transfer costs will increase. In the discussion of this problem, the miners must be in the opposite direction with the traders.
jrrigs

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:47:54 AM

I heard of someone who purchased $120 last Sunday and only got $11 and some change. Thats crazy insane tx fee. I tried sending .0375 today and it confirmed within the hour. 234sat/byte

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
hagia

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:48:06 AM

i think the fee of bitcoin never come down. why? because bitcoin right now have a big traffic in transaction, and as we know that if we use bigger fee our transaction confirmation is fast. i think all people want that their transaction is fast, so they will make the standart of fee is high for makes their transaction confirmation is high
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:30:42 AM

yea fee of transaction now a days is increasing day by day and due to which people are facing various problems but i hope soon this issue will solve by miners because if such high fee are taking by miners then people will decrease or stop transacting bitcoin.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:47:34 AM

I don't know, fees should fluctuate with volume right?  Currently we are seeing mass adoption so its no surprise that the network is overloaded.  Unless someone is spamming again, like what bitmain did before for political reasons.  But with the surge of interest, and availability of good alt coins, no one would be stupid enough to encourage people to flee to other coins would they?   Who knows, it takes all kinds I guess.
I actually agree with this. Fees should go down together with the price of bitcoin. The only reason why fees are damn high is because that the price of bitcoin is damn high also. They are actually in direct proportionality so as said fees should go down as bitcoin goes down. but what maybe is happening is that the traffic is really heavy right now and because of that miners are taking advantage.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:03 AM

Yes bitcoin fees never come down, because bitcoin the price up and sure fees will come up also.
Is impossible if bitcoin increase high, but bitcoin fees not up also. Bitcoin fees already up never come down again !
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:43:43 AM

Never is a strong word;there's still a possibility. For instance, once bitcoin gets so bloated due to tx fees backlog, people will realize that it is not practical to use anymore and eventually move to another coin as payment. Naturally, miners would have less txs to mine and they too will switch to another coin. If this happens, difficulty in mining will be less and fees will once again be low.
spasmadness

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:44:13 AM

I'm sure they will whenver highest mining companys get an agreement in between.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:58:33 AM

Transaction fees went up because of sudden rise of bitcoins price, also there was that problem with Nicehash which lead to a lots of miner stop mining. Miners would like that fees stay high forever, but that will not happen. If fees stay high, people will stop transfering their coins which will bring price down and with that fees.
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:02:37 AM

The real gain, maybe
, will be with the enabling of Lightning and other smart contracts etc. With lightning, essentially you create a contract, enforced by the blockchain, where you and a party can keep a balance of coins between you that can flow back and forth, until limit is reached or some party wants to settle it. Once the contract is recorded on the blockchain, it can be changed when both parties sign it, but settled when one of them demands it.
This is the simple explanation according to my current understanding of LN Smiley
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:06:55 AM

Transaction fees went up because of sudden rise of bitcoins price, also there was that problem with Nicehash which lead to a lots of miner stop mining. Miners would like that fees stay high forever, but that will not happen. If fees stay high, people will stop transfering their coins which will bring price down and with that fees.

i think no. thats not the main reason why bitcoin fees are too expensive because as you see bitcoin has drop for about 30% but the fees were still the same and they even got increase a  little bit. bitcoin fees are high because the network is verry congested and the mempool if full of unconfirmed transactions due to the users that sends a single transaction with a verry low fees that is lower than the recomended fees. miners were also the one to blame here because they are too choosy and picky due to the fact that they only prioritize the transaction with a higher fees.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:12:57 AM

i think no. thats not the main reason why bitcoin fees are too expensive because as you see bitcoin has drop for about 30% but the fees were still the same and they even got increase a  little bit. bitcoin fees are high because the network is verry congested and the mempool if full of unconfirmed transactions due to the users that sends a single transaction with a verry low fees that is lower than the recomended fees.

Those transaction with lower fees were mass produce hence clogging the network and making things look like bitcoin is not an option and lets move to bitcoin cash or other alt coins, bitcoin devs should have foreseen this and should have been prevented as it will damage bitcoin more the longer this takes.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:15:38 AM

It will, on a certain time when they’ve realized that they badly hurting bitcoin a lot. And I hope it would be soon as many investors are withdrawing because of the cost and delay. This must be a total backlash from the miners when they themselves imposed manipulation and those uncertainty will hit them in due time.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:19:31 AM

Well, some of these miners will change their mining operation to adapt to these changes. They will frequently swap between the different coins to increase profitability, like they are doing with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash now and they will supplement their income by running Lightning Network hubs.

One thing about miners, they know how to exploit the smallets thing to make more profits.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
davidmike04

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:25:59 AM

Bitcoin fees are so crazy right now, Initially as the fee was increasing what i normally did with my blockchain app was to use advanced option to set the exact numbers of sat i needed for low fee so even if it took longer for transaction to go through at least i saved myself some extra dollars, But as of late no matter how i try to reduce the fee i still end up paying so mych for such little amount of Bitcoin.. And i don’t believe the fees will ever reduce
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:54:30 AM

Hi, just my thoughts on fees.

I'm in the Uk, and recently tried to buy approx $400 (GBP can't find the pound sign on this linux distro) worth of goods.
Now in the this particular case the transaction has to go through Bitpay, so i have desktop wallet, and have to manually copy the address, and amount across, and the wallet recommends a fee based on current network demand. It gives me options such as 10 mins, 20, 40, 60, 2 hours, 4hours, 8 hours, 24 hours, 3 days...etc....at the moment if defaults to fees for the 2 hour slot.
Now since Bitpay only gives you a small window for first confirm, i selected 20 mins instead of 2 hours...i cant remember exact fees but it doubles it, over 978 sats i think.
Anyway when i went to confirm, the fee equated to over 25 GBP (on a 400 GBP order)
Even at this level Bitpay complained that i had selected a @low miner fee@ and 6 hours later the transaction has timed out at their end.
So now i have an irreversible transaction. They and the supplier have cancelled the order.
So what happens next is i have to contact supplier, ask them for a refund. If i am lucky they will refund, when i get email link i have only 24 hours to collect (great if i am away from emails in a low signal area for a few days), and then the refund i get is minus there miner fees.
So i have spent about 50 GBP, wasted 2-3 days, and have no goods.

Now i don't have a crystal ball, but i cannot see how any currency can possibly hope to survive nevermind flourish with such a broken transaction system.
In the UK at least, all those transactions firstly would have just gone through, and secondly would have been free.

So what am i saying...please bitcoin people, reduce the fees, the whole original idea was to produce a currency that could be used anonymously, world wide, for everyday transactions.

I don't understand the technicalities of segwit and blocksizes etc, i just know that for survival the system needs a huge overall.
I understand the vested interest in high fees for the miners, but that was back in a time of no competition.
Look back in history at all the fallen giants (IBM, HP, etc) they all thought they knew best.
I love Bitcoin, but it really is time to wake up and get with the modern times.
Right now is a huge opportunity for world wide recognition and to ensure its future for the next 20 years. (heck its even making news on every UK TV channel and newspaper - and we dont support BTC over here)
Lets not squander that chance.

Reduce fees 10 fold ! and speed up confirm time and lets fly...if not unfortunately i think it will die - as to the whales / miners / greedy manipulators who ever you are...no use having the most expensive petrol in the world, when we are all running on electricity...

J
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Yes.of course, bitcoin fees never come down. Because the price of Bitcoin will increase all the time and definitely the fee will come. People are investing more and more.
People are starting to believe that Bitcoin is a lot of profit for the people. Bitcoin has been rewarding people's confidence. So, bitcoin fees never come down.
farmer1618

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

I also believe Bitcoin fees will never go down, regardless of how Bitcon's value changes. Bitcoin intermediaries need Bitcoin investors to conduct their related trading activities, but they will not reduce Bitcoin fees as Bitcoin trading in the Cryptocurrency market is trending. increasing numbers. If there are more trading floors, with the competition and the purpose of enticing Bitcoin traders to their floor, maybe Bitcoin transaction fees will be adjusted?
Denzzen

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

You can use altcoins for more fast and cheap transaction, though bitcoin is reliable, but on low amount transactions fee is real high for sure.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

wrong, it will come down. bitcoin fee will decreased if bitcoin price decreased.
you wrote this thread at the highest price of bitcoin, so the fee is very expensive.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

This title is really important. Thanks to Bitcoin we entered a new era.
Many people earned huge bucks thanks to BitCoin.
We started making fast and cheap money transfers with Blockchain. They were all thanks to bitcoin and other coins.
jayveerastrullo

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

Yes it will never come down and also it will increase year by year. The thing is that when there are many new users they will increase the fees.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

I don't know what you mean. It has come down dramatically since this thread started. Not to mention that side chains are starting to address this. I played with the lightning network recently and saw how I could further reduce the fees.

Credit cards cost about 3% to use. Many people think they are free to use and if you pay at the end of the month it seems that way. However if you own a business you know it costs and that you must pass that cost to the customer. The Tx fee is small compared to the processing cost of a CC. And I don't risk my identity with BTC.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

The fees charged on mining bitcoins in my opinion is fair. It will be unfair to make an assertion that the fees are going up. While there are a number of ventures that can make money there are also fees to be paid and this calls for reviewing the service charges offered by an third party. If the fees are exorbitant or unreasonable, then the client is advised to find an alternative - which abound in the market today.

James andrew

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

This is big problem I thought because when withdraw some btc charge is very high so its big problem
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

This is big problem I thought because when withdraw some btc charge is very high so its big problem

What fee are you talking about? In bitcoin there is a transaction fee for processing. There is no withdrawal fee. Perhaps you are thinking of a fee charged by a website or something? But that is not a bitcoin fee. I think I paid $0.50 for sending about $200 this weekend. That is about 0.25%. I am not aware of a cheaper system, are you?

tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

Yes it is, since bitcoin mining supply become less, the more maintenance price or fee of the bitcoin itself.
I think bitcoin fees become stable when all the bitcoins is mined and also maybe bitcoin price become stable
Nolivelasco13

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

if you deal with low fees you will be confirmed to take longer time, and you will lose a little chance. With higher transaction costs will get faster Confirmation
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

The bitcoin transaction costs will continue to follow the bitcoin price if it decreases then the cost will be even greater because the miners have to cover the operational costs of mining they do to confirm all existing transactions but if the price increases then the miners will also establish an agreement with the miners to determine the fair price for the cost of a bitcoin transaction.
KathyCat

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

as more miners enter the space you will have to reduce your price if you want to get paid. this is how supply and demand works. so no, transaction fees won't stay the same price forever.
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

That's something which isn't true, bitcoin fees come down based on the network conditions. If we're facing a mass amount of people trying to use the network, then the fees are going to increase. If we have a low amount, then the fees are going to be lower. It's really as simple as that.

Not too hard to understand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

That's something which isn't true, bitcoin fees come down based on the network conditions. If we're facing a mass amount of people trying to use the network, then the fees are going to increase. If we have a low amount, then the fees are going to be lower. It's really as simple as that.

Not too hard to understand.
The fees of bitcoin are not determined by the price of bitcoin but rather by the network because when the network becomes congested with a lot of unconfirmed transactions that’s when the fees rises but with less transactions, the fees goes down.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

I think for as long as bitcoin is increasing, the transaction fee increases as well probably because it balances the price of bitcoin in the market. But I do hope they make a fixed rate once bitcoin reaches a certain amount in the future.

Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

yes it is true.. I checked bitcoin fees everyday and transaction fees continue to increase even bitcoin price go down.. until now I left my bitcoin in blockchain and I don't know when I can withdraw my bitcoin..But I hope it will come back to the previous place
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

We must find a concrete solution for high fees and high confirmation time because most of the things of daily need are available at the price of Bitcoin transaction fees and thus it doesn't make any sense to use Bitcoin if a person can technically get it for free. Today, Bitcoin is still the best option on the international level but when it comes to the offline transactions, we must find the long-lasting solution or it will remain the obstacle to growth.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

It's all depends upon the market prices level for bitcoin fee based on the network conditions. Transaction fees were increased as well as the market prices.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

You are right, some of the people are too much focus on the value of Bitcoin and forget to consider that Bitcoin should be more spreadly known to be used in transaction or on payment...
parkiabi

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

bitcoins will never come down for now,,,though the prices is not that stable,,,
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:09:09 AM

BTC is growing more and more, the fee of BTC went down
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

yes maybe or it's just that bitcoin er fee is decreasing. The reason for this is that the blackcoins bitcoin leaving bitcoin fees is decreasing. bitcoin has achieved a power stability across the world.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

We must find a concrete solution for high fees and high confirmation time because most of the things of daily need are available at the price of Bitcoin transaction fees and thus it doesn't make any sense to use Bitcoin if a person can technically get it for free.
Lightning is supposed to tackle fees and confirmation times, where on top of that it will allow a crazy number of transactions to be processed per second, so it's definitely a step in the right direction. Early testing is looking good, but once it's globally deployed the real test will start; the mass is the last stress test for Lightning. If it handles the mass, then it is going to explode (positively speaking) for sure.

and thus it doesn't make any sense to use Bitcoin if a person can technically get it for free.
Technically speaking, there is no such a thing as a free traditional payment service. Even if you don't have to pay fees directly, the merchant that's paying the fees includes them in whatever you end up buying, so you pay them anyway. It's just that people think they don't pay fees. In the end, there isn't anything that you can use for free in this world; everything has a price.

Today, Bitcoin is still the best option on the international level but when it comes to the offline transactions, we must find the long-lasting solution or it will remain the obstacle to growth.
Offline transactions aren't that much of a problem with how people use their debit/credit cards to pay for things wirelessly, or they use their smartphone.
Blockpass

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

The reason the fees won't be too high is because high fees discourage people from using the system. Miners need the system to be useful otherwise their rewards become worthless.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

This is entirely untrue! If you still remember not so long ago when transactions took over a day to confirm we were subjected to pay fees as high as 0.01btc just to speed them up and not have to wait for days but today fees have dropped and we nolonger waiting days to have a tx to be processed but of course fees will rise with time which is normal.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

that's what happens bitcoin mining is in need of capital consumption is quite large but there are still many coin miners who continue to invest with mining
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

Hi there treer123! Im with you by that; I am frequent sender and receiver of bitcoin thru different wallet. One thing that I notice to one of my wallet is that the transaction fee is going higher and higher. On the other hand, another wallet have lower its fee since February. That is why I am asking to other users, do this wallet company is just adding a transaction fee? Do the people who confirm the transaction get all the fees of there is a large cut that goes to this wallet company. Bitcoin is suppose to cut the cost of transaction by cutting middleman. But in these case, I think a middleman is just establishing up again.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

I fully agree with you that Bitcoin will never visit. This development is a coin on which all equal and it has nothing to prove, but on the contrary, as you correctly noted, other currencies should, aspire to be like him.

Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

Hello. Yes, that would be interesting. you can pay for xxx movies or webcam with bitcoin . the porn industry would become an empire

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:26:34 AM

I don’t think that bitcoin transaction fee could ever be come down because there is no proper regulating body over body and people there are just doing according to their will there is no such authentic regulating body who could keep over all these activities and should take care of the consumer rights that in any way they should not be exploited and if bitcoin will centralised world wide then also the transaction fee will be high because then government will implement tax over the transaction fee but in that case conditions will be good.
Bulldozer_Boon

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

I'm not 100% sure about it but I don't think that they will ever come down. The reasons for this are that there are far less coins in circulation since people are holding a lot of the coins waiting for them to increase in value and the difficulty level for mining BTC has gone  through the roof and not looking like it's going to stop any time soon. Another reason is that when mining of new BTC coins ends, if BTC even survives that long, that will make transaction fees etc the only forms of income for miners from BTC.

The wallet providers also have their own interest in making money from transaction fees since they are clogged up with a backlog of people making infrequent transactions so one of the best solutions for them is to incentivize people to transact more often by charging them less fees the more active they are
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

I have seen many projects coming around these days that are offering a faster and cheaper bitcoin transaction, so maybe some day

solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

yes, it will not disappear, I think he will take a position that he himself is such, but the price can be very low, and probably this will be all.
gnerro2

Activity: 294

illustrator

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

never!? but im almost sure since the previous year fees have been already  lowered..

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

yes.. as i heard in many bitcoin users bitcoin fees will never go down it will become higher and higher so if you want to have a good success you have to earn more bitcoin now for better..
it is kinda scammy when the Fees is going higher and higher. and you have no choice but to use it because it is a secure exchanger .
well Life is unfair . and our world is Greedy as Fuck. so let just Face the truth

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:36:45 AM

it's true, though. they would never let it happen to be zero fee as many more users can bring tons of profit.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Not so long time ago when the Bitcoin price was on the peak fees were a huge problem because they were extremly high.
At the moment fees are prety low and decent. Bitcoin transactions have certain price and the miners need their share so expecting for fees to be zero it's not realistic.
Nothing comes completely for free and so it's the situation with Bitcoin, using it has some price.

Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

I don't really know because bitcoin fees is randomly sometime become increases and sometime decreases if many people are uses bitcoin the bitcoin get high but if little bit of people are uses bitcoin it get down.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

Well, for the benefit of all, the fee will go down so as to keep alive the ideology of bitcoin otherwise, bankers will mock us. Think of it: as charges drop, more users will come in and that means more btc for miners.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

I'm wishing that Bitcoin will never come down. Because the Bitcoin is the only one who can help to have money even though I'm just a student. And also, I'm wishing that the price of Bitcoin will not be down.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

if the cost of bitcoin never goes down, why now the price is so far downhill?

He is talking about transaction FEES, not the bitcoin price itself.

Not so long time ago when the Bitcoin price was on the peak fees were a huge problem because they were extremly high.
At the moment fees are prety low and decent. Bitcoin transactions have certain price and the miners need their share so expecting for fees to be zero it's not realistic.
Nothing comes completely for free and so it's the situation with Bitcoin, using it has some price.

It was mostly bad management from exchanges due not adding transaction batching, also major spamming by Ver and co back then was cluttering up the block space, but I wonder how much of a % was legit transaction volume increasing due people FOMO'ing up into he price surge and how much blocks getting full were a cause of the price crash...
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

the bitcoin fees are quiet low the last time i checked and that was less than twenty four hours ago, and the fees stood at nine cents and that to me is really low and good enough for transactions. i don't consider it going lower than that as it is just perfect except on days when there is congestion in the network and you want to be placed on priority list
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

This is kinda given. As demand increases and supply decreases, transaction fees will certainly increase. People behind this whole thing may have the impression that users don't have a choice but to go through the transactions if they wanna make use of their BTC. So it's kind of a trap. But hey, that's just how things work right?

Shamie1002

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

It is possible that it will increase more.
I think that fees is one of the things that keeps it working and aside from that it may be somehow connected to legality and security too in my opinion.
I think that expecting for less fees brings no justice to faster transactions because we are massive in population. This just like traffic.
If it serves well then I think fees are important.
Not unless LN is available I guess.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

the bitcoin fees are quiet low the last time i checked and that was less than twenty four hours ago, and the fees stood at nine cents and that to me is really low and good enough for transactions. i don't consider it going lower than that as it is just perfect except on days when there is congestion in the network and you want to be placed on priority list
Yes bitcoin transaction fees was fair now as we see, it was not that high compare to last time that I made transaction. For me the transaction fee was good because the people behind the transaction that we are making also need to get some income from us. But the sad thing was sometimes it was so expensive to the point that half of youroney will be put in the fee.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

I think bitcoin transactions fees reduced than December 2017, and it's gradually decreasing. I hope in this year, bitcoin will improve in Transactions fees and its speed. In December to March, Bitcoin transactions fee was horrible to me, but now I am almost happy with it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

Lightening network and lower fees is on the sides of bitcoin now, I hope it stays like it is right now. It has potential to go cross the previous all time high very soon later this year.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

if the fees would never come down than in a slightest better coin people would shift into it by leaving the adoption of btc aside, there are many people that wait for it such as the btccash ceo and others.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

I think the bitcoin transaction fee adjustment is very good, at present bitcoin transaction fees are quite high this will affect the psychology of new investors.
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

Certainly going up or down depending on the bitcoin price itself. Because when the bitcoin price at that time is high its fee also go up as more people who transact using bitcoin.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

This title is really important. Thanks to Bitcoin we entered a new era.
Many people earned huge bucks thanks to BitCoin.
We started making fast and cheap money transfers with Blockchain. They were all thanks to bitcoin and other coins.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:50:06 AM

Seems to me that less fees is a bit inconvenient to the system itself. It needs to generate to enable these transactions. It is just like any other transaction but made faster and I think that is a plus credit about it. More or less, I think it will gradually increase more when it is already taxable.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

I do not think there is anything lasting in this world, one of which is bitcoin. Sometimes the cost of falling and rising it adjusts the market price. The rise and fall in bitcoin prices I think is normal, maybe we can adjust it ourselves. New investors can also be influenced by high bitcoin prices. So I think it's wise to use bitcoin.
LillyPye

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:55:25 AM

Many scientists predicted that it will be raised in the future. I think it can not come down.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

Because there is nothing else to process so why to not earn X instead of $0?
This is pure supply and demand structure. Miners adjust prices to that, nothing more or less.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

i don't consider it going lower than that as it is just perfect except on days when there is congestion in the network and you want to be placed on priority list. Bitcoin transactions have certain price and the miners need their share so expecting for fees to be zero it's not realistic. Nothing comes completely for free and so it's the situation with Bitcoin, using it has some price.
Stavr1992

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

Bitcoin investments will be relevant long, but people still have not yet all realize that this currency already here, and her paying the price for the home, machine, apartments. Influx of money to digital money still begins.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

bitcoin is not much different with the development of fiat currency, the more bitcoin users in the world, surely everyone also wants to gain profit, and the cost of bitcoin will be higher, not more down.

lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

I find the Bitcoin it follow the value of the Bitcoin, It will not be specified for xác định rằng the accounts are up to up. While while have a contact of a business can be prefix to be have a payment must be be an and this requires an to see a service fee do third cung cấp.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

LMAO the fees are now less than twenty cents, and you were saying that they were never going to go lower than 20 - 30 - 40 - 50 bucks. Man, you are crazy.
I still remember those times, but i did not move a single bitcoin because of those fees.
kent47400

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:40 AM

indeed, that is the reality, because now Bitcoin is highly valued.
look at the back of 2016, Bitcoin has not been appreciated and the transaction fee is small.
but my expectation forwards Bitcoin so little more for ny transaction costs.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

At the point when come to eager all human fell prey to it. Obviously that the expense won't go up perpetually however they will be sufficiently steady to forestall bitcoin turn into a little exchange standard, different coins should carry out the activity as bitcoin turns out to be more store of significant worth and high exchange. This reality likewise may most likely end its developing force balancing out the cost as different coins with a speedier exchange and lower charges turn out to be more well known and standard. There is likewise the risk of relocation of intensity of mining to other famous coins which may influence the cost of bitcoin not far off.
bstewart

Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

I know that many people may disagree with me but if bitcoin does not properly scale and lower transaction cost, it has no long term value. Plain and simple.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

as long the price of bitcoin is high and we can see there are many people in this world that use bitcoin and there are many transaction in the bitcoin network the price of fee will never down and i think it will be increase more and more, but its okay its mean that we can see that bitcoin is more popular and more popular because of this situation

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

Why you think of that ? Bitcoin fees will reduced if bitcoin price reduced too. You made this assumption when bitcoin price at the peak.
Look at the market price of bitcoin now, it is on the bottom, so the tx fee. I am not a miner, but if i want to mining bitcoin, i think i will need to buy the latest asic to gain btc more, not by increasing the fee.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

What we have as transaction fee is not at all a big issue considering the value of bitcoin. When there is sudden price pumping there is more network congestion getting stuck to the network with almost similar transaction fee provided. This causes the delay in the transaction where at times additional fee is required to get priority access.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

Give it a time guys. Anything is possible through technology with just a good amount of years of studying the problem and making the answer for it. The pain is just temporary for sure. Technology just goes better and does no go worse.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

Depending on when the transaction is done.
If the amount of Bitcoin you send is a lot, the fee is also a lot.

For example, if I send Bitcoin around 0.1 then the fee is 50,000 satoshi
If I send 1 Bitcoin then the fee is 100,000 satoshi or even more.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and there I no such proper authentic regulating body over bitcoin who could keep eye over all its activities and thus there is improper regulations of bitcoin and the best solution to this problem is the legalisation of bitcoin globally and the global legalisation is the only way out to curb this and many more problems related to it and no doubt that even after the legalisation the fee will increase because government will then apply tax over it but still there will much better condition in comparison to present one.
dohh

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Of course not. With every "halvening" (that is represented as process of producing scarcity), "salary" for mining actually drops 2 times. So, if mining is indeed needed, that means transaction costs will increase 2 times or miners work 2 times cheaper each time. Pick one.
ramosvamos

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

as we see just the opposite, the price per transaction fell at bitcoin, the truth fell along with the bitcoin itself Sad
BitBite5

Merit: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

As long as bitcoin and all related activities are not regulated in any way there is complete freedom for defining everthing, including fees. And miners want their share, as big as possible.
Still we have to admit that currently fees are not so hig as they were and situatiin is much better. Still, using bitcoin has its price.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

Bitcoin will never come down as long as the price of bitcoin is high.i think there are many bitcoin users in the world. i m certain it will be soon rise more and more and it will be raised in the future.so bitcoin fees will ne"er come down.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

If the supply of Bitcoin is fixed and the mining continues to scarce it, the transaction cost of Bitcoin will certainly be higher. But I think that's because of demand. As long as someone continues to chase Bitcoin, the transaction rate will be higher.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

If the supply of Bitcoin is fixed and the mining continues to scarce it, the transaction cost of Bitcoin will certainly be higher. But I think that's because of demand. As long as someone continues to chase Bitcoin, the transaction rate will be higher.

Actually, if you look back just last year, the drop in transaction fees are almost comparable to the drop in btc value lol. A lot of aspects can be seen to affect that. First would be the plunge in price, segwit and lightnijg network as well perhaps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Actually, if you look back just last year, the drop in transaction fees are almost comparable to the drop in btc value lol. A lot of aspects can be seen to affect that. First would be the plunge in price, segwit and lightnijg network as well perhaps.
Hopefully in the future, this will be noticed soon, and re-fixed. maybe that happens because every year, the number of bitcoin users is increasing, so the transactions that occur are increasingly uncontrolled, which results in a fairly high and stable fee price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

When this thread started the fee was over $40.00 now it is $0.57

Is that enough to end the thread?

htconem7

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

I believe that bitcoin fees will increase, you can see that the market is falling into crisis, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing, so I believe that to increase profits the owners of the floor The transaction will not only reduce but also increase the transaction fee to earn more profits, current market capitalization is still very low to about $ 200 billion.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

Generaly, I think that BTC's mining has not been as profitable as it used to be. And I agree that transaction fees are unlikely to start decreasing (or at least not drastically). And in general, this will pretty much prevent the idea of BTC becoming a paying currency.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Very large transaction costs are certain because we know that the value and price of bitcoin is higher than the other coins that might be the case
Raycheronef

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

The demand and competition on the market will find a solution to that problem. Worry not.
alexgreen2018

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

It can come down but will take some time. also it depends a lot on bitcoin miners. If they stop mining then fees is surely gonna increase.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Previously, when Bitcoin was at a high price, bitcoin exchange fees could only go up but it was difficult to go down. But the situation is different now. Bitcoin prices are falling deeply and many investors are not too keen on investing in Bitcoin. Therefore, the bitcoin exchange market is very bleak. Brokers for Bitcoin exchanges should adjust their exchange fees, otherwise they will not be able to do anything.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

Bitcoin will never come down as long as the price of bitcoin is high.i think there are many bitcoin users in the world. i m certain it will be soon rise more and more and it will be raised in the future.so bitcoin fees will ne"er come down.
Is not there just one Bitcoin platform? So, brokers should consider the current value of Bitcoin to adjust the Bitcoin exchange fee. If fees are high, those who wish to exchange Bitcoin will choose another trading platform. It would be unfair if the Bitcoin fees increase over time, while Bitcoin collection is difficult and Bitcoin prices are falling. Transaction fees must be reduced.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

Excess of bitcoin user has the same grumble with bitcoin. In every upstair in bitcoin's history, the bitcoin prices got affected but no change in transaction fee occurred, I think the reason for this is to do more development for bitcoin in future and to recover its value that is affected by the deterioration of bitcoin.
godfredmanu

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

Bitcoin fees is not constant. I have personally notice that whenever there is a bearish market, bitcoin prices tend to be lower than when in bullish market. Bitcoin transactions fees cannot be higher always but changes, so I think miners don't have monopoly over the price.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
mak.nesterenko

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

Кaк зapaбoтaть нa кpиптaвaлютe
hungbg2001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

Bitcoin fees is not constant.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

I don't know, the cost must fluctuate with volume right? We are now seeing mass adoption not surprising and not worrying that the network is overloaded. Unless someone does spam again, like what was done before for various reasons. But with a surge of interest, and the availability of good alt coins, no one will be foolish enough to push people to flee to other coins right? Who knows, it takes all kinds of things that I think. Thanks
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

I think that bitcoin transaction fee depends on your choice. Blockchain fee is pretty low as i see. You can choose the fee based on how fast the speed you want.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

as long the price of bitcoin is high and we can see there are many people in this world that use bitcoin and there are many transaction in the bitcoin network the price of fee will never down and i think it will be increase more and more, but its okay its mean that we can see that bitcoin is more popular and more popular because of this situation
The fee is necessary , so those who make a fuss can't really change anything.
r2d2moons

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

Yes, I also think that it fell incredibly down, so it should soon grow, the crypt market is not predictable
Leadership58

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

I don't think so, because of it is new so that may be the fee is no high but when the user will increase the will also come down.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:17:53 AM

That is one of the reasons why I prefer to trade my ethereum when I want to cash out in fiat, the fee is very low compared to Bitcoin, but it's not high now compare what it was two or three years ago but what i do not like about transacting on Bitcoin is the amount of time you have to wait before it gets confirmed.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

you are wring, the bitcoin transaction fee as I know is depend on the priority and the queue, if you want to get cheap transaction fee you need to wait until the queue is deserted and set your transaction into low priority, low priority is the option to makes your transaction is slower than usually but the advantages you can get the cheap transaction fee

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

I can see this thread was made on Dec 22, 2017.
Well to me, just what have been saying all this days, nobody can predict what can or will happen in the world of cryptocurrency. Just imagine this post last year 2017 and see what's happening now in the transaction cost by sending like $300million with just something less than $0.07, what else would we have expected.
DoublerHunter

Merit: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

The fees already came down when the lightning network is implemented in bitcoin and i can really see it based on the fees on exchanges when i used to withdraw bitcoin when there is no segwit yet but when there is a segwit the fees came down to a lower rate and the speed of confirmation of transactions in bitcoin is a little bit faster than before.
jademacoy

Merit: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Yeah it could never go down because it is already stipulated in terms of percentage. The greater bitcon you are going to trade the greater bitcoin fees will be deducted as it seems like that transaction fee is a constant percentage of the bitcoin you will going to trade or exchange.
pebakova

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

Bitcoin supports a lot of countries and every family in the world knows it it he can not die !
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

I do not think bitcoin fees will ever decrease. Because the market fluctuates, the transaction fee will fluctuate.
So we can not say everything. Everything will change and we need to change to make money on the Crypto market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
AristoteI

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

I think that this is a premature panic. If the commission for transactions at bitcoin will not decrease, then it will gradually be replaced by competitors. Other currencies with cheap commissions will become more popular every day. Therefore, I think bitcoin will also develop in this regard.
RisingSun25

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

I totally disagree with you and yes i also admit that the transition fee of bitcoin is very high but it doesn't means that it will never comes down.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Yeah it could never go down because it is already stipulated in terms of percentage. The greater bitcon you are going to trade the greater bitcoin fees will be deducted as it seems like that transaction fee is a constant percentage of the bitcoin you will going to trade or exchange.
Fees for withdrawing bitcoin from an exchange is already in term and agreement since an user registered. These provisions will not be changed, but varies between other exchanges. Yeah, on trade will be more expensive because the cost is taken from the percentages. The only costs that changeable are the transaction costs, for example now cheaper than a few months ago.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

I do not think bitcoin fees will ever decrease. Because the market fluctuates, the transaction fee will fluctuate.
So we can not say everything. Everything will change and we need to change to make money on the Crypto market.

Have you ever used bitcoin? I use it daily. Last night I bought about $150.00 of items for about $0.06
I'm good with pennies to send millions around the world. It is by far the cheapest, fastest, and most secure way to send money.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the bitcoin activities and thus there is no regulating of the bitcoin activities and thus bitcoin has been use in many illegal activities like in selling drugs, explosives, money laundering etc and efforts are being made to centralised the bitcoin, though no doubt that the bitcoin transaction fee will further increase as government will impose more taxes on bitcoin transactions but it will stop the illegal use of bitcoin.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

The fees is really not so high ya I admit that it is little high but we shouldn't over look the fact that it is the safest and fasted transaction system so, this charge is mandatory.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:03:33 PM

I don’t think the bitcoin transaction fee will ever come down, instead it will keep skyrocketing nonstop and everyone dealing with cryptocurrency has to cope with this unstable situation.
justhh

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

That's just what I was looking for.  In my view, bitcoin has more advantages, that disadvantages.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

I think the fees pattern on how much bitcoin price increase also, it is like a regular salary and the continuous growing price of goods, you will need to increase your salary also in order not to left behind, bitcoin fees for me is reasonable and it will not decrease.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

Ultimately, the day will come when the last bitcoin will be unearthed (estimated as 2040) and when that happens, miners won't get anymore rewards.

That's where the transaction fees kick in to be rewarding for miners. And this is part of Satoshi's design knowing that miners deserve to be rewarded for being an integral part of the system. So i guess there will be no reducing of transaction fees now or in the future. Besides, it is already cheaper than our usual fiat or bank transaction fees (not bad right?).
Raggie

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:31:24 AM

You made this thread in december 2017, it was the time when the bitcoin price around $19k. No wonder the fee is high too.
If you look at the current fee of bitcoin, it has reduced to a low fee. We can see that the bitcoin fee can going up or down, depends on the price of bitcoin in the market. If you look another coin like ETH, the fee is depend on the network as well.
JustinMoser

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Bitcoins transaction system is very much secure and also very fast so that it charges a little more and I think it deserves it but I also hope soon it will come down.
TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

Yes the transition fee of bitcoin is really big, I admit that it is the fastest and safe transaction system though the fee should be reduced.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

Bitcoins transaction system is very much secure and also very fast so that it charges a little more and I think it deserves it but I also hope soon it will come down.

yes hopefully the cost of bitcoin can go down. because the longer the cost of getting bitcoin is always high. so for transactions we have difficulty in costs.
sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

i think bitcoin fees it went up due to sudden ascent of bitcoins cost, Although price volatility occasionally.but the price will rise again so it won't happen
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

I do not agree with your view that bitcoin fees will never down!
Lightning network of Bitcoin is to set up a channel outside the Bitcoin main chain. The user's currency exists on this channel for fast payment. Since the transaction actually takes place outside the lightning network channel and outside the blockchain, you only pay a small fee. This is one of the main advantages of the Lightning Network.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

yes hopefully the cost of bitcoin can go down. because the longer the cost of getting bitcoin is always high. so for transactions we have difficulty in costs.

Well if you've seen the fees end of last year, then obviously it has gone down considerably. A lot of factors may have been in play. Segwit, ln, or just the fact that btc has been in a decline since then. But the transaction fees today are much acceptable than it was then.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

Bitcoin fees don't need to come down, even if we reach $10 average fee that's still pretty amazing for a huge transaction, which would otherwise cost $40+ sending by international bank transfer, moneygram, western union etc. Bitcoin doesn't need to be the be-all and end-all of cryptcurrencies, so long as it fulfills at least a single purpose better than any of its competitors then it will do great.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
mklost

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:13:31 PM

According to previous fees, I think Bitcoin fee is low enough! Bitcoin transaction speeds faster than before, Overall it is improving. Bitcoin fee will decrease more in the future. In December, Every bitcoin withdraw from cryptopia exchange cost was Almost 20 USD! In Satoshi, it is still lower than December. So, I do not agree with you, mate.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

Honestly, everyone with BTC before the fork was given equal value in BCH in wallets, so now the choice is yours, use BCH to move smalls transactions fast and cheap and use BTC for storage of wealth or sell off BTC and go balls deep into BCH.
I have both but my coins are all BCH, and a nice amount of BTC was liquidated into BCH and even a few new coin.
Hell-raiser

Merit: 515

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

What exactly do you refer to by "developers already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat"? Why and what do you not dare to repeat? Are you under an NDA or what?

With that said, you seem to be forgetting that there is, or at least should be, competition between miners for transaction fees. And while at certain times Bitcoin miners could actually take liberties of choosing which transactions to include in the block they found and which to ignore, this is no longer the case now as the transaction queue is in reasonable limits and most if not all transactions get confirmed pretty fast. And the said is even truer with respect to currencies other than Bitcoin. Their network processing capacities are underutilized, so there is no economic reason for miners to ignore transactions in order to raise the fees as they can't raise them on their own, only indirectly by deliberately choosing not to confirm transactions. But in these conditions skipping certain transactions would mean someone else will include them and receive the transaction fee. Basically, it is the same market laws at work here as everywhere else.
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

yes, if you are a bitcoin miner. The bitcoin will higher and higher
and never go down. im sure of it.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

yes it is true I checked bitcoin fees everyday but its fees will never come down.and iI believe that bitcoin fees for me is reasonable and it will not decrease.
iswr4swrpinc

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

the bitcoin expenses are tranquil low the if I'm not mistaken and that was under twenty four hours prior, and the charges remained at nine pennies and that to me is extremely low and sufficient for exchanges. I don't think of it as going lower than that as it is simply flawless aside from on days when there is clog in the system and you need to be set on need list
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

I hope there should be a way of regulating transactions fees for cryptocurrencies. When I bought my first bitcoin, the transaction fee was cheaper, it is rather unfortunate it keeps increasing with time.
yansen

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

it is a choice, the transaction is calculated with time and cost, if the cost gets bigger, then the transaction becomes very fast, and if the cost is small, the transaction will be slow. how if miners increase their fees. then the transaction maker also has choices other than bitcoin. this is one of the ways to keep using bitcoin.
WUUEX79

Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

Yes, I think what you say's true, cost's one of the factors that make most investors go away from bitcoin and switch to several other altcoins or maybe also go to other commodities, for example bonds, stocks, gold, and silver.

Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin fee will not decrease. bitcoin fee will depend on bitcoin price. Charges can continue to increase under the growth of bitcoin. I believe in the near future the growth of bitcoin is very strong. Therefore, the bitcoin fee will continue to increase

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

Unfortunately I have to agree with your statement, moreso I think after some time people will move towards projects supporting Tangle where transactions don't cost anything and are much faster.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

In the new era of civilization the bitcoin fees will never come down in a section of trading or other purpose where the bitcoin value is much importent for the  future development for anyone.

Fees are like tax in the cryptocurrency. It is where the intermediary get there income. It is like a brigde in which you need to have to pay for the access. This is what the fees purpose. Well if it will not be gone then probably it is better if it do not go woth the flow or rise along with the bitcoin market for it to be benificial for everyone.
Hollic71

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

For a long time already, big businessmen engaged in crypto-currency mining.  This will allow the crypto currency to live long, to have low commissions.  So for mining choose something else, instead of bitcoin.
AristoteI

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

It is necessary to understand that the cost of transactions in a very strong degree depends on what the costs are borne by miners while mining bitcoins. If the cost of mining bitcoins will be reduced, then the price of transaction costs can also go down.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

it is a choice, the transaction is calculated with time and cost, if the cost gets bigger, then the transaction becomes very fast, and if the cost is small, the transaction will be slow. how if miners increase their fees. then the transaction maker also has choices other than bitcoin. this is one of the ways to keep using bitcoin.
true if the cost is greater the transaction speed will be faster. And usually the transaction costs are small will be slow
Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

I think bitcoin will still be there when it's down but not too long will go up again because everyone believes in bitcoin so much
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I do not think that now the payment for transactions is too high. If it remains at such a level as it is now, it will be acceptable for me.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: