Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose an currency for beginner?  (Read 274 times)
ambnet7

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:21:38 PM

Thanks for the raising this question and for those who answered. This is a question that I had in my mind.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:41:34 PM

For newbies,  in choosing the coin to trade I suggest that you search some cheap coins and observe the flow then make sure to purchase high quantity to gain some profit.  Be more patient, once you have increased your capitald then one by one you can venture to expensive coins.  Please be reminded to always monitor the pump and dump of prices to avoid lost.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
whycrypto

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:26:43 AM

I would say the answer is pretty similar to the question of "I'm new to stocks, what should I buy?". Don't buy berkshirehathaway and don't buy penny stocks. Buy something you would have no problem losing 100%. That being said, do your research and buy from an exchange that has good reputation.
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:53:54 AM

How to choose the currency we buy as a beginner?
who can give me some advice?
Thank you
FOR ME you need to study and investigate the whole project.  but still you must know how do you prefer in investing to that project.
you really need a few research i advice

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Cutieepooh

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:44:21 AM

First you have to going through whole project. Then you take proper information about project team. Then find out they are actively participate on social sites. Then you go for it.
chathura

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:47:44 AM

If you want to buy altcoin. Firstly research and after buy altcoin.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

It might help also to join trusted group chats for reliable updates and information with regards to active coins that might be a sign of good trading. Buying expensive coins involves high risk and as always been said,  constant monitoring is highly required for in this field.

WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
j4shortee

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:55:50 AM

Firstly, you must learn how buy crypto safely and with low fee. Now is good time to buy bitcoin.
uberproteam
Copper Member

Activity: 60

Decentralized Freelancer Community

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:57:26 AM

BTC, LTC, Doge, ETH u can hodl these without a doubt..

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

That depends on what you plan to do with the currency and what risk you prefer to take. If you want to invest in order to make gains, then you could start with bitcoin, now that the price is lower than last week. Ethereum, Litecoin, dash, these altcoins could also give good returns. But you should also find out where to buy and what the fees are.

bibi86

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:13:01 AM

the money ether is it a good money for a beginner ?
uberproteam
Copper Member

Decentralized Freelancer Community

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:58:06 AM

Stick to coins which have high volume of trade so that if u decide to sell them you can. Smiley

SWONG (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:00:51 PM

the money ether is it a good money for a beginner ?
i am also think buy some eth.
It is suitable for me.
special during this time.
jorinu

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:32:59 PM

I think the bitcoin you can buy though is currently bitcoin price is too high but bitcoin would be best for beginners. Eth is also an option.
ArcherTrashy

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:48:40 PM

Stay with fiat.

I saw a tweet yesterday about a man who took a loan from a bank, bought bitcoin at 19k then suddenly it went back to 15k.

If you can't handle that kind of situation, stay with fiat, if you can, go with ethereum.

*Mainly because I don't like bitcoin's way too high transaction fee*
healthureum

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:50:13 PM

begin with bitcoin. then as you get more experience start researching alts and buy the ones you believe in
SWONG (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:24:13 AM

how about eos?
and what about hsr?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: