Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ELF (Ælf) on Binance. Why I bought it. What I expect.  (Read 918 times)
bitwyse (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:14:26 AM

ELF piqued my interest because it was a cryptocurrency that showed up on binance with little to no information almost instantly. I figured this would get some people excited/interested so I started to watch. It was a volatile ride for the first hour or two. In the mean time I started doing my research about the company behind the currency.

I read the aelf bio on binance (source: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003576372) and found out about their main idea and it made a lot of sense specifically this part of the bio ("ELF tokens are used to pay for resource fees used in the network, such as deployment of smart contracts, operating and upgrading of systems (transaction fees, cross-chain data transfer fees). It also enables the community to vote on major decisions, such as electing mining nodes, introducing new features to the system and other major decisions.").

In another article (source: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/126194-40-million-private-placement-ico-aelf-raises-55k-ether-private-token-sale/) "Ælf says with Blockchain, it’s currently not possible to provide all of these solutions due to a number of issues, including: Block Inflation, Dilemma of Protocol, transaction rate, scalability and more. Ælf has proposed one platform to serve them all."

It seems almost intuitive that a system like this would be a major strength for cryptocurrencies as a whole, both in establishing structure and legitimacy.

Then I read about the fundraising round that had already received $5.2 million dollar in funding and was shocked to find that the investors "did not receive a discounted rate nor any sort of bonus which is a bit unique for the tokenized security space." Maybe I'm reading too much between the lines, but if these investors came in without a discount/bonus they MUST see Major potential in ELF.

The fact that the ICO was oversubscribed by 5 times was EXTREMELY encouraging.

I decided to join the speculation. Nothing too crazy, but approximately 8000 coins at an average entry of 0.00005300 BTC.

If this company accomplishes a fraction of what they are setting out to do then I expect big things from them.

I can see speculation taking them up to $1.80-$2.00 in the short term and hopefully much higher if they can establish what it is that theyre trying to.

But beware, Cryptocurrencies are volatiles and can fluctuate dramatically

If you are interested in this coin, I recommend you read their white paper. (https://grid.hoopox.com/%C3%A6lf_whitepaper_v1.2.pdf). It is interesting. Especially their take on the current state of cryptocurrencies and what their limitations and weaknesses are.

Good luck to all who decide to join for the ride. I would love to hear other opinions, both pros and cons.
quangnguyenbh

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:45:10 AM

The thing is that it's not clear for now, how many coin in supply and how many coin max supply and what's the distribution process of that coin?
sl33py1ne

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:29:37 AM

Total Supply: 1 billion ELF
Circulating Supply: 260 million ELF
Private Sale Price:1 ETH = 4,545 ELF (ETH price @450 USD by the end of private sale)
Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:34:03 AM

ELF is a really a good coin, i am following it from the start and recently also received  their free Airdrop. price is also increasing and is currently sitting at $2. Good for long term holding.
CyrptoTobes

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

$ELF have started a bounty program, where you can earn tokens through easy tasks. Use my invitation link for a sign-up bonus. After using my link, feel free to post your own link below so we all benefit. 

https://candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0L0U0GeMdBaJ

Grin
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

ELF (AELF) is a very good coin. It will present a lot of X in May, when the updates will be released. I did not know that they have a bounty company. This coin is traded on stock exchanges. And I bought it there. It is interesting that now they are spreading a part of the coins when they have already achieved some success.

Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

ELF was airdropped for me using a bot on telegram, it is good coin i think anyway was given just 1 ELF so sad it was little elf airdropped.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:51:42 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 10:35:22 PM by Snarks

Hah, I just wanted to say that. 1 Billion supply and all I got was 1 lousy ELF for joining their Telegram channel. I guess I will have to hold it for a while if I want to become a millionaire Wink

Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

Yes, now Elf very much grows up, about $ 2. According to all forecasts in the spring it will be still growth. I bought this coin a month ago. And I expect this good earnings soon. I think this is a good investment, especially if you managed to buy during the recent fall of the market.
stil3tto

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

aelf candy bounty campaign is going up. everyday dropped rewards...  Grin

https://candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=02057V8V8Hc8
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

Yes, I bought this coin, but I could not earn anything, because I just did not have the patience, although it's probably just the matter in me and not in the coin itself, so I'm not saying anything here, I just bought and waited for pumping, but unfortunately nothing waited
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:11:37 AM

If there are still people looking for invitations in order to join the aelf airdrop, you can pm me and I will send you the link Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:18:33 AM

ELF did quite a few spikes in January and has currently a market cap of $445 Million. It will probably pass $3 within a month.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
maliken01

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

ELF price is dipping so hard.
vitlk

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

Today the price hinted by almost 50% despite the fact that other coins do not show this growth. I did not find any news with what it might be related to. Can anyone know why this growth?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: