May 06, 2024, 08:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2018 our year ?
Yes we gonna be rich ! - 22 (56.4%)
It's gonna stagnate. - 1 (2.6%)
Big dump and then big pump. - 9 (23.1%)
2017 was the best year...we've missed the train - 7 (17.9%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think about bitcoin and other cryptos in 2018  (Read 646 times)
Pompa

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

Maybe this year bitcoin and other Cryptos is going to in demand all kinds of token and I'll make this year will become to successful all  crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

I think this year is good to invest in bitcoin since bitcoin always increase for the previous years. I optimize that bitcoin is the best coin for this year because many people join in bitcoin Smiley
To me, right now is just the perfect time to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has taken a huge dip or correction as anyone may want to call it and with the test of double bottom, I am very eager to see where we go from there, but for now, it looks bullish if nothing changes. However, even if we go lower, I see that as a more chance to buy but it would not be long before we get back to this point and start the bull way up.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

Hi everyone, so what's your thoughts ?

I think cryptos  will have a huge gain this 3018. It will be having a huge adoption in masses and more publicity regarding cryptos. Many coins will be gaining more potential because of integrating it in many companies. I see it as adopting to future. I hope that these company will not stop developing these kind of innovation and make a better world for us  Grin . Even though many were disbelieving the technology and innovation behind cryptos I still believe that this will be the future. A currency that we can have control and freedom over it. And lastly I hope that Bitcoin will be considered as a real and legit currency and not only as a money making machine.

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

I think cryptos  will have a huge gain this 3018. It will be having a huge adoption in masses and more publicity regarding cryptos. Many coins will be gaining more potential because of integrating it in many companies. I see it as adopting to future. I hope that these company will not stop developing these kind of innovation and make a better world for us  Grin . Even though many were disbelieving the technology and innovation behind cryptos I still believe that this will be the future. A currency that we can have control and freedom over it. And lastly I hope that Bitcoin will be considered as a real and legit currency and not only as a money making machine.
Bitcoin will reach and exceed $ 100,000 in 2018. The  big  growth of cryptos will continue - it will grow faster as it becomes more and more widely used The development of the bitcoin starts  futures contracts for the cryptocurrency, which is a huge step in legitimizing virtual money.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

I think bitcoin will continue its rising value and will be successful even in 2018 and in the coming years. Very optimistic views here when it comes to cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin. Let's just continue holding our btc and harvest the fruit if our labirs in the coming years.
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

I think bitcoin will still be successful in 2018. Definitely no doubts about it!
Louiscoppens

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

I also think it is going to be a big year for the crypto currencies in 2018. Ripple looks very interesting, and 2018 is going the become the year of ETH!
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

I always wonder if it's too late and things will stagnate.
Not a single idea at all, but I think it’s too early to predict what the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be. By the way, I haven’t seen any improvement in the current price, and the price is still falling bit by bit. It has been up through out 2017, and many has kept on saying it needs correction, and some predicted that the price will fall when it reaches 19,000 or 20,000(plus) and that was the rate it reached before going for a fall, and. I still think it will fall more.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

I am hoping that after some issues irrupted on the fourth quarter of 2017 with Bitcoin and Ethereum can now be fixed this year 2018 for us to be able to use them without hassle and they will be great again. Based on my observation during the last quarter of 2017, 2018 will still be good for Bitcoin and Altcoins If only devs has to upgrade its system because as what I can see with investors they are shifting from one specific coin to another when they spot something is going on with it's system maybe because they don't want hassle or conflicts with what they are doing most especially traders. Aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum I can also see that Litecoin, Ripple and Monero will skyrocket this year just a speculation but it could possibly be happening to other coins too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

I hope that bitcoins be more powerful this 2018 and for ethereum i really hope that issues gonna be fixec this time.And hoping that other alternative cryptocurrencies be all successful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

I'm getting really positive towards cryptocurrencies this year, I hope more blessings will come with the help of btc and alts and i know this is my year to work on it  Grin
Positivity is even an understatement. From what I have seen last year, I expect bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general to have a huge boom this year. Last year was just a tip of the iceberg and I am sure the market has been shaken enough already which to me I totally believe this would make the whole thing even more interesting and once we are able to break the previous top, then this would be the starting point of a new ride for bitcoin.

Every year, since it all started, cryptocurrency has always been getting popular each and every day. 2017 was great and with high level of optimism, I am very sure, 2018 is going to be greater.

We cannot predict anything that can happen and we cannot say how the events in the crypto space will turn out, but for now, there is really no need to be negative at all as things seem to be a lot more interesting from the outlook of it all.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

It will be big this year since crypto currencies already gained so many attention in 2017 and a lot of ICO is coming out, its going to be another great year for crypto, I think crypto investment is going to be bigger than stock investment
Bitcoin and crypto have shown some pretty huge prospects in the year that has passed with absolutely a lot of new room to grow even more. With a lot of ICOs that popped out last year and so much coming up, the crypto space is going to be entirely huge and no matter the attack from the government, this is a space that is here to be already and I would not imagine something very huge affecting it negatively.

Even bitcoin has lost its dominance to below 60%, I guess bitcoin is the center of attraction for new crypto investors in 2018 too. I believe we can expect similar to 2017  growth in coming months.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

It will be big this year since crypto currencies already gained so many attention in 2017 and a lot of ICO is coming out, its going to be another great year for crypto, I think crypto investment is going to be bigger than stock investment
Bitcoin and crypto have shown some pretty huge prospects in the year that has passed with absolutely a lot of new room to grow even more. With a lot of ICOs that popped out last year and so much coming up, the crypto space is going to be entirely huge and no matter the attack from the government, this is a space that is here to be already and I would not imagine something very huge affecting it negatively.

Even bitcoin has lost its dominance to below 60%, I guess bitcoin is the center of attraction for new crypto investors in 2018 too. I believe we can expect similar to 2017  growth in coming months.

ICO's potential seems to be exhausted by now. You can see it here and there when some ICO is prolonged, postponed or even canceled completely. People no longer want to give up their money in exchange for empty words and promises. I myself don't see a lot of potential in Bitcoin either. It is unlikely that LN will be activated any time soon but without it Bitcoin will continue to lose grounds to altcoins which are not stuck with the lack of consensus, or even to Bitcoin forks.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

I expect the new - or relatively new - faces (some 3-5 cryptocurrencies) on the market with making their positions stable till the end of the year. I guess bitcoin will lose the leading role but the dominating cryptocurrency won't be defined.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

After a series of dumping coins at the end of last year's post-Christmas and long holidays, which caused the drop in the price of Bitcoin and some other altcoins, by 2018 I think Bitcoin and its other altcoins will increase, both in price and in functionality. this becomes a hope too.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

My thoughts about bitcoin is that it is my last resort in achieving my dreams of getting rich. This is it...my savior! And now the bitcoin and other cryptos in 2018 are on their way to sky rocket! I feel so excited! Wink

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

I think it's very likely that in this new year we'll see a pretty big rise of altcoins if Bitcoin continues to have a few qualms. The confirmation times, ranging transaction fees, and volatility are all making investors shy away from the coin, and that clearly caused a pretty significant drop. Because of this, I could see why investors would start to favor other options like the explosive Ripple coin.

If bitcoin can fix some of those issues that the general public has with it, I could see it back on the rise but definitely not exponentially. I think exponential growth was just a 2017 thing. Linear growth and stability might be the new face of BTC.
Altcoins are really going to be having a good time this year as well as bitcoin. For altcoins though, a lot of new investors who missed the huge one last year may see altcoins as the closest investment that would help them to realize the little that they ended up missing from bitcoin.

The end of last year, we already saw the huge percentage increase in some of the alts, and I am sure this year would even bring more but we cannot ignore that those rise is just due to big appreciations of bitcoins and without bitcoin hype altcoins would not have achieved any height for sure.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

It will going to be a challenging year for bitcoin as it will try to surpass its achievements last year and in the other hand, it will encounter some surging altcoins. These altcoins might be eventually threatens if not overtake bitcoin position as no.1 market capitalization. If bitcoin stagnates, if will be a year for many well-known altcoins to show their own bullrun.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

I think that the most difficult times for cryptocurrency have already passed and now it is awaiting development and improvement in the technology of use
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

I think bitcoin will decline in price by 2018, while altcoin will rise in price by 2018. I recommend by 2018 to invest in the most popular and top altcoins in order to make a big profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: