Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:50:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 281133 unconfirmed transactions, fees > 1000 satoshis/byte  (Read 212 times)
exadex.org (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:37:42 AM

And the number still increases: https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Tak2020

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:42:38 AM

And the number still increases: https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Who cares about bitcoin it's already history , smart people already sold this 10 year old technology. It's like paying $15k for Windows 95 in 2017 lol
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:53:50 AM

Damn.
So that is why my transaction is still in the air.
Just yesterday I looked at it at 250 satoshis per byte.
This is getting restless and the miners might increase the transaction fees again if it wont be resolved. Just so to stop the low fees tx.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:55:01 AM

Who cares about bitcoin it's already history , smart people already sold this 10 year old technology. It's like paying $15k for Windows 95 in 2017 lol
Don't be stupid please. Bitcoin is regularly updated so it's just not right to say that. What other alternative you have ? Everyone is talking about BCH low fees blah blah but it's just Bitcoin with tweaked settings and I guess if you care about fees it fixes that. There are good alternatives (BCH does not belong here) but they will never be as popular or accepted by community as Bitcoin. Thats a fact.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:59:47 AM

At first, I thought 100,000 was high. Then I though 150,000 was the ATH. Then we reached 200,000 and I thought that was already the peak, as that number is abysmal.
Now we're only a few thousand from 300,000... ooooh boy.  282849 Unconfirmed Transactions at this second.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:05:43 AM

Don't be stupid please. Bitcoin is regularly updated so it's just not right to say that. What other alternative you have ? Everyone is talking about BCH low fees blah blah but it's just Bitcoin with tweaked settings and I guess if you care about fees it fixes that. There are good alternatives (BCH does not belong here) but they will never be as popular or accepted by community as Bitcoin. Thats a fact.

I agree to you BCH now is in the hot topic everyone exchange to bch because of it low fee and fast transaction compare to bitcoin with lot of unconfirmed transaction but I believe this case will resolve soon I hope hahahaha xD
Still waiting for more people who create topic will this unconfirm transaction Cheesy

Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:06:58 AM

I'm waiting for my transaction to get confirmed for 20 hours already. This sucks
Headachez

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:08:16 AM

Seems like there are so many coins better than bitcoin.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:17:13 AM

At first, I thought 100,000 was high. Then I though 150,000 was the ATH. Then we reached 200,000 and I thought that was already the peak, as that number is abysmal.
Now we're only a few thousand from 300,000... ooooh boy.  282849 Unconfirmed Transactions at this second.

It reached 200k back when Bitcoin Cash launched their shill attack. Come to think of it, they may have something to do with this as well. I'm sure the demand is pretty large as well, but the number of transactions have already started to die down, then shot all the way up again.

This is really bad though. The number of transactions is rising while the price is dropping. Looks like people are dumping. BCH dropped too though, along with a lot of alts, so maybe it's just normal market movement.

xiaba

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:22:39 AM

i transfer the money by bch,it cost about 0.006bch,cheap,i wait for an hour to get it.
Skol600ml

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:22:58 AM

Seems like there are so many coins better than bitcoin.

all coins, actually.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:30:10 AM

i transfer the money by bch,it cost about 0.006bch,cheap,i wait for an hour to get it.

I have an account in a-ads.com, and they usually pay in Bitcoins. But the payments have been stuck for more than a month now, due to the high transaction fee. Yesterday, they tweeted that they are considering making the payments using an alt. I don't know whether it is going to be BCH, LTC or ETH, but any of them will be much better than the current situation.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:31:12 AM

Ouch that hurts.. But it is sadly true though. These days I only buy btc to transaction.. I no longer hold it. I have a wallet with$200 that I can't even use.. It was btc earned, so it came in bits and drabs. The fees are soo high in it, I have decided its money wasted.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:53:29 AM

It reached 200k back when Bitcoin Cash launched their shill attack. Come to think of it, they may have something to do with this as well. I'm sure the demand is pretty large as well, but the number of transactions have already started to die down, then shot all the way up again.

This is really bad though. The number of transactions is rising while the price is dropping. Looks like people are dumping. BCH dropped too though, along with a lot of alts, so maybe it's just normal market movement.

Whether or not the bitcoincash community has any responsibility in the blockchain being spammed or not, it still shows how vulnerable bitcoin is to spam attacks. How long are we going to wait for an effective solution? When a bigger attack comes? We're going to wait for 1,000,000 unconfirmed transactions or what? Sure lightning is just around the corner. But if that fails, we're fucked; temporarily, but still fucked nonetheless.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
woffingshire

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:54:25 AM

This was completely foreseeable, wwait for a couple of days until all the dust settles
judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:55:35 AM

This is the way spammers are making bitcoin worth near nothing.... let's see what happens next.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:58:40 AM

Some of those who have transactions ; current days is your bad luck due to its update, but after 10 days counted yesterday bitcoin will be back, we are encountering a serious problem but it doesn't mean to say neg about bitcoin, I have seen how it rolled back seriously.  And still HODL some.

I know bitcoin miners will not let bitcoin crash.
Therefore, good luck to those who have transacted.
Saftention

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:40:42 AM

Miners is away now better solution to use altcoins and be away from BCH. when miners back to bitcoin number will back fast

1000 sat is very big number

Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:42:50 AM

Miners is away now better solution to use altcoins and be away from BCH. when miners back to bitcoin number will back fast

1000 sat is very big number
1,000 satoshi is much better than exchanging Bitcoins to Bitcoin cash while losing that money plus sending money that has an additional transaction fee on it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:03:31 AM

Yeah. Really thought so too. Which is why in my stupidity, i fcking sent some to an exchange to get some alts to buy low and sell high. But what happened is the price of that alt increased already and my transaction from yesterday still isn't done with the confirmations. Really upsetting.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: