Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:12:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest when broke?  (Read 417 times)
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:57:02 AM

Where would I offer any services or go to beg Tongue or whatever to invest when you are broke like me and cannot invest? Is there a place I can go to get started ? I am new to crypto in general.

If you are like me at the moment where market is red but no buying power, all we have to do is wait while doing some task that could earn us some money for the next price correction  Grin
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:40:49 AM

You need to be inform to be successful. Try to read and educate yourself so as to be a better you. Join airdrops and bounty campaigns . You can grow your rank while you earn with signature campaigns. When you earn enough to start a good investment you can then start trading. Get your capital first. With this you will not be broke for too long
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:44:38 AM

find a bounty program like this: https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:46:59 AM

Where would I offer any services or go to beg Tongue or whatever to invest when you are broke like me and cannot invest? Is there a place I can go to get started ? I am new to crypto in general.

Ne need for that. You can keep your dignity and apply for Signature Campaign, Airdrops, Translation Campaigns. There are plenty of things you can do to earn crypto!
ArbB

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:48:24 AM

Start with bounty campaigns. Its not that you will get a lot, but if you are lucky and consistent, you may end up with some nice coins on your wallet

lprytk

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:52:02 AM

standard replies to that question. go find some bounty campaign or airdrop. nobody give someone easy money.

▌BalehuBucks (https://balehubucks.com/) ┃ Rewarding Local Merchant & Consumers (https://balehubucks.com/)▐
║ WhitePaper (https://balehubucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/balehuwhitepapers-v1.pdf) ║┶┶┶│ JOIN PRE-ICO NOW (https://balehubucks.com/) │┶┶┶║  Bounty  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2486641.0) ║
ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2441782) ┇ Twitter (https://twitter.com/balehubucks) ┇ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/balehubucks/) ┇ Telegram (https://t.me/balehubucks)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:53:14 AM

Yes, now there are many different bounties of companies with good road lists, in which everything is clearly stated how and what they want to achieve.
Well, the coin can go to the exchange with a not bad bet

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:23:05 AM

When i started here i have nothing,i read and found the bounty programs that offers tokens which you can achieve after the ICO ends,now that i have my first thousand dollar i invested in alts trading now my money is doubled,then trippled so fort and so on.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:23:51 AM

You can try to earn some tokens from applying to every airdrop you see and qualify for.  Some airdrops are restricted to newbies and some don't care about the bitcointalk ranks.  You can also join social media bounty campaigns such as for twitter and facebook.  You won't be able to participate in the signature campaigns since newbies can't wear signatures.  
JohnJacobA

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

Find someone to do a venture with? Or simply start on with a very deep researches on  very cheap coins and shoot in the dark with a lighter being your light source.
DBerendey

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:47:01 AM

As others said - save money for investing. Also I can say that sometimes bounty programs can give you a lot - for example my friend got 2000 followers in twitter and one bounty program gave him free tokens for his promotion and after 1-2 years those tokens value was about 8 000 eur). Not bad for just posting promotion posts?) Of course you must think and choose best ICOs to promote - never promote scam cause it will be bad for your reputation. Choose only those who you believe. Also you can promote not only in twitter... watch out bounty programs on the forum
nodav

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:56:15 AM

Find some airdrops,, and participate on bounty campaign would be the best option when u're broke..

As your rank is newbie, you should search for social media campaign ~

Not a lot of work. Wasted time and low pay. Faster to borrow money and invest

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:15:27 AM

first, welcome to the board  Cheesy, if you dont have enough money to invest in crypto, i would suggest you to rank your account first for atleast full member rank for more better result in terms of income, because to have a high rank account, this is your advantage to be accepted on some signature campaigns and other activities that you can earn altcoins/tokens, since you are a newbie as of now, make a quality post everyday and dont spam the forum, you better to learn more alot of information around these forum, im pretty sure that if you do this ive suggest to you, you can do invest more in any altcoin you want even you are a broke.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

Get rank up here,join bounties exclude airdrops,get your bounties sold and make it your initial investment in trading multiply it everymonth and be a millionaire.

zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:40:04 AM

Bounty or airdrops. But if u are broke then dont think about investing money bro
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

What you are up to so you can be like that?You should be cautious about using cryptocurrency as a means of payment / investment. There are some shortcomings that you should be aware of..Try to find bounty according to your rank, there are many opportunities there.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:44:39 AM

Begging is the worst option of all choices. It is frowned upon and you lose your respect. You can invest your "time" and look for a job. I am pretty much sure you will get a job based on your skill if you sincerely keep looking for it.or offer what you have on this forum on services section.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:45:22 AM

It's simply impossible to invest when broke lol. Try to get a job first and then invest.  Roll Eyes
Vibr56

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:47:04 AM

It's simply impossible to invest when broke lol. Try to get a job first and then invest.  Roll Eyes

This was exactly what I thought, but could bring myself to say it in a nice way haha. He's right dude.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:49:02 AM

Well i think you can start by searching for a job because you should invest the money that you can't afford to lose, you can save the money from the salary and use that to invest in crypto. If you don't want to do that, then you can participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns to get some money to start.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███