Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find coins with potential  (Read 153 times)
wayne_812 (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:44:40 AM

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:13:26 AM

For ico rating site I guess everything is pretty much the same. I would rather discuss with my community to find a potentially good ico and after that I just do research. We can also discuss with the team or the developer in the social media group and their announcement thread here. To decide the choice, sometimes I use my own feeling.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:27 AM

I think it will be difficult and unpredictable, in the end you have to speculate about altcoin. Besides BTC, altcoin is low and small. But not all of them. and I can not give you suggest what coin advice you should use. because that's your choice, and I used to do good coin research on ICO coin sales

kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:00:32 AM

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential

I would not consider ICOs as so many are scams and wading through them fraught with danger. Too often they are just a mean to fund nothing more than good ideas with no or little physical counterpart. Even the legit ones usually crash and burn after the early whale investors dump.

I don't believe in luck either. Though you do have to be in the right place at the right time. That being said it does takes a bit of foot work and a lot of research and even a bit of gut instinct to follow what ever trend lines are active. Longer term (year or more ) investments require even more due diligence. Then I think it's most important to ask yourself questions like: what kind of team have they built; what buzz is there about them online, social media etc? What kind of campaign are they running or how professionally do they present themselves? Last but not least, how do they see themselves and talk about themselves on social media? You can often tell what the potential of a coin or other project is by the morale or lack thereof displayed by longterm supporters. Also if the developers are not actively engaged in the project, coin or whatever, that should be a big red flag. Moreover never get overly emotional or attached to any position and be open to getting out if need be. That's the gut part too.

I strongly recommend you look into Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com a project that is only four months old and yet has a lot of potential for a breakout in 2018. Intensecoin is a CryptoNote based coin and so has a lot of the privacy features of Monero, (uses Bytecoin 2.0 code) such as untraceable, unlinkable, and totally anonymous transactions; but because it also uses more of the up to date Bytecoin code is also very fast with lower fees. Intensecoin also uses a hybrid PoW/PoS. The PoS features an innovative secure VPN tunnel on the blockchain. 

The VPN is built into the wallet and creates secure endpoints for others to use and leaving open your wallet gives you the option of advertising and selling secure VPN services, and charging whatever you wish. Commercial VPN's charge upwards to $100 and when push comes to shove they will share your info with LEO's. This capability opens open many opportunities for secure community building and marketing. Remember too Bitcoin and coins such as Dash (formerly dark coin) got their start on the so called dark web.

This coin is price is around 50 sats ($0.007) and right now can only be bought at https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC
But major exchanges are in the works for 2018. I predict it will explode in 2018 and will grow as big or bigger than Monero. The potential is certianly there.
Always remember to do your own research and only invest as much as you are ok with throwing away.

Check out the whitepaper and roadmap at http://intensecoin.com
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

First of all, the potential of the coin should be attached to a certain platform or product!
If the token already has ready-made product, then it is necessary to study in what area, how much it can expand and what prospect!
Take a token,  that on my signature
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:03:46 AM

That does not make sense, one of these potential coins was ethereum, but even its creator at what price he sold his ethereum did you know?

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:44:28 AM

My thought that you are looking for those coins that has so many potential on its price and not for the long term development progress. i know you feel mate but it's very difficult to say the fact that the ico which gained a lot of interest from the investors will become a winner. especially if you can join in the ico that only available for few participants, the key for the potential ico on its hype.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: