Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee pumps Electroneum (ETN)  (Read 174 times)
joshuab90 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:25:19 AM

I find it really strange John McAfee knew about Electroneum. From his own words, "Electroneum - the first of my daily coin reports" sounds pretty "paid" to me. Why else would he all of a sudden pick Electroneum out of the masses of coins days after he picked Verge to pump? I think this was part of the extremely talented marketing team behind Electroneum. They are phenomenal at marketing to the masses due to Electroneum having a very high supporter base. Also, their whole team is very experienced in marketing as appeared on their official Electroneum team page. https://cryptocolumn.com/john-mcafee-electroneum-talks/
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:54:01 AM

I just checked his facebook after reading your post and there he said:

"Beginning tomorrow, I will each day talk about a unique altcoin. Most of the 2,000 coins are trash or scams. I've read every white paper. The few I'm connected to I will tell you. The rest I have no position in. These coins will change the world. You can support that change."

So if its paid or not who knows. But I don't know why you think he wouldn't have heard about electroneum? They had the highest ICO participation ever.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:12:05 AM

He said he was going to be reviewing a white paper very day. Electroneum has been in the crypto news alot recently... Why not do a review in it first? Im glad he dod, pumped up to my break even point haha. Thanks Johnny!! Im going to be following his twitter to see what coin he pumps next

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Lunatic_Pandora

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

saito.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:38:40 AM

Well any coin he mentions is bound to get pumped so i would keep an eye on his twitter! hopefully he pumps one i'm in!

Drop by the Saito Arcade to play boardgames on-chain and earn cryptocurrency today! Interested? Visit us at saito.io
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:31:19 AM

what big player say always come true, so brave your self and buy it while its cheap. chop chop mate.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:03:42 AM

Yes after his statement electroneum price raised upto 50% still its growing john mccafe trying to Warren buffet of crypto world but its good initially he backed Hacken now electroneum even i seen some more ICO coming up with title Backed by john mccafe . I think its good sign.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:09:14 AM

Such games are often held!
And if they are always transparent, then there will be no income from them!
One person can not do this. But in this crypto-universe everything is possible)
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:13:17 AM

Decided to pump the coin ,well, his predictions usually sbyvayutsya ,after his words, people begin to buy , take the same XVG he has increased 12 times
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

I checked his twitter and find that he is supporting the incoming ico project named sether, so I think it is a good chance to learn that ico project and get prepared to buy some ico tokens. I hope with his support, the sether will be successful.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:41:51 PM

It seems that the mcafee's twitter was hacked and it was not him that released some information about supporting several altcoin projects, it is very strange since he is an expert on safety but his account was just hacked, that is interesting.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:42:44 PM

I find it really strange John McAfee knew about Electroneum. From his own words, "Electroneum - the first of my daily coin reports" sounds pretty "paid" to me. Why else would he all of a sudden pick Electroneum out of the masses of coins days after he picked Verge to pump? I think this was part of the extremely talented marketing team behind Electroneum. They are phenomenal at marketing to the masses due to Electroneum having a very high supporter base. Also, their whole team is very experienced in marketing as appeared on their official Electroneum team page. https://cryptocolumn.com/john-mcafee-electroneum-talks/
So that's why Electroneum went from 0.05 to almost 0.1 in no time. I wanted to buy myself but I though it will go down a little more. Well, I was wrong! This guys messed up with my plans.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

indeed electroneum deserves all this traction made buy Mcafee who is pumping it and i heard that he had mentioned personally that he is buying a lot of electroneum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: