Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Will Go to 7500$  (Read 1268 times)
DGMCrypto

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:08:55 AM

Sure; I'll buy your 1 bitcoin for $7500; if you're that worried.

Roll Eyes
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:13:49 AM

As long as it stays above $800, I'm going to HOSC.

sent from my X6
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:15:20 AM

It's true that there's a price decrease in bitcoin but I don't think it's possible to decrease that much. But, if it ever did happen, then that's a good opportunity for us to buy and invest in bitcoin. That's quite and dip and once it surges back to 10k+, the profit will be worth it.
Weaklies

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:27:34 AM

I fell in the chart and saw that BTC was worth 20000 thousand dollar. Now it has reduced to 14600. At the rate it is moving i can't predict which direction it will go. I did not expect the price will go this much higher, so right now i am just waiting to see witch direction it will take.
aftab.436

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:36:17 AM

It's true that there's a price decrease in bitcoin but I don't think it's possible to decrease that much. But, if it ever did happen, then that's a good opportunity for us to buy and invest in bitcoin. That's quite and dip and once it surges back to 10k+, the profit will be worth it.

I think 7500 $ is very low rate , bitcoin will not go down than 10,000$. If it happen that the bitcoin go to 7500$ then it is a good chance to make invest in bitcoin with less money. The new investor will enjoy the bitcoin if the value got the 7500. But my prediction is , that bitcoin will not go down then 10,000$. this rate will also make worried to the present investors and bitcoin holders but the value will rise again and will hit 20,000$ in the start of the 2018.
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:38:51 AM

No. I dant think it will happen. Wait till 2018. It will rise up again in 2018. Be wise. If you sell all, then price will go down again. So be wise

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:42:38 AM

BTC Will Go to 7500$.
SELL YOUR BTC NOW .
No it won't, unless China wakes up and decides that it is going to have a field day with the market being at the point that it is. There would have to be a pretty sudden and consistent reaction from the entirety of the market to push it down that low but you never know what might happen with it if people are desperate enough to sell.

This is probably the result of the supply being heavily restricted and the market shooting up because of this, too much HODLing caused an unstable market situation which resulted in a literal bubble, and now we will have to wait and see were it is going to go. If all the casuals start to sell then it can go a lot lower too.
It's still in a serious discussion I guess or its just because of incoming holiday season that's why big earners already cashing out their coins,
better to hold and not to panic just remember those old days where bitcoin was fall so deep and bounce back after some days/years.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:47:24 AM

I really believe this is very temporary situation. If bitcoins go down that is the time to buy some bitcoins. BTC will pass 20,000USD limit easily with this month.

Madmim

Activity: 36
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:51:49 AM

It's still in a serious discussion I guess or its just because of incoming holiday season that's why big earners already cashing out their coins,
better to hold and not to panic just remember those old days where bitcoin was fall so deep and bounce back after some days/years.

Price can't only move in just one direction. It will have to move in opposite directions otherwise only demand factor will play in the market. That way market price will stop moving at certain point.

Bitcoin price 7500$ is a bit too much for me and it is not affordable to me. I think many others will think like that and move their interest from some other crypto currency which is affordable.
adiksau0414

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:52:01 AM

Yes,.maybe bitcoin is decreasing its value, maybe the reason for it is that many holders are cashing due to holiday season. They need some money to spend it on that they (i must say i am one of them). But after this holiday rush, and bitcoin go to its lowest rate, there is this possibilities that many would buy bitcoin into its dip. And as the result it will go pumping again and gain much higher value. To tell you honestly, im a bit scared of the bitcoin's situation (decreasing situation) but still putting my trust and still believe in bitcoins potential to make it to much higher value in the year 2018. So still hold it for a while.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 433

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:57:30 AM

BTC Will Go to 7500$.
SELL YOUR BTC NOW .

Smart thing to do is not sell buy more if that happens.  you buy low to balance out your losses.  I been using this strat for along time, I call it the marcogale because a technique like martingale.   My name is Marc so I gave it that name.

Price can't only move in just one direction. It will have to move in opposite directions otherwise only demand factor will play in the market. That way market price will stop moving at certain point.

Bitcoin price 7500$ is a bit too much for me and it is not affordable to me. I think many others will think like that and move their interest from some other crypto currency which is affordable.

join the TRX train before you miss out alot of good things happening there
ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:59:35 AM

There is a big possibility for that. Right now, the price is already decreasing. Better hope it will get back to increasing early next year.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:01:42 AM

BTC Will Go to 7500$.
SELL YOUR BTC NOW .

Keep calm!
Do not panic!
Bitcoin is an invest, a long-term invest!
Bitcoin can be and go down to 12 000 -15 000 dollars, but more it will not go down.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:02:36 AM

If BTC is going to that level then I am more than happy to hold it and will buy more during the correction and as far as I believe that Bitcoin is going to perform very well in the long run. Considering the super rapid growth that we have experienced recently, the network needs correction in order to stabilize the things and it will help for the sustainable growth in the long run. Nothing to worry about it in my opinion.
ActiveWizard77

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:08:07 AM

If BTC is going to that level then I am more than happy to hold it and will buy more during the correction and as far as I believe that Bitcoin is going to perform very well in the long run. Considering the super rapid growth that we have experienced recently, the network needs correction in order to stabilize the things and it will help for the sustainable growth in the long run. Nothing to worry about it in my opinion.

For long term investments, I agree with you. But for people who just like to earn money as fast as possible I don't think they can still wait for another round of rise again.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:10:44 AM

I see in the delta is still $ 14500, and imposible go down to $ 7500. I will keep hold until bitcoin recovers. I wait for 2018 to come, and see bitcoin shine again
Yep, that's quiet good, Now it is Christmas so people might spending their Bitcoins for Holidays. in 2018 the price will be huge as per my believe anyway its all our luck.
Those who want to sell BTC, then sell it no problem how long it goes down.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
ActiveWizard77

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:14:01 AM

I think bitcoin is opening its door to new and late investors. LOL Better grab the chance right now guys while it is still low. Smiley
Madmim

Activity: 36
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:21:44 AM

join the TRX train before you miss out alot of good things happening there

I searched the forum with "TRX" but different results coming up. I guess TRX is a crypto currency. Can you please point the to the right thread?

I think bitcoin is opening its door to new and late investors. LOL Better grab the chance right now guys while it is still low. Smiley

Where do you see the price is low? I read that 1 bitcoin will be valued at $1 million but still it is now at a higher price. May be CME group is responsible for that.
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:25:19 AM

Come on, it will not go down in that deep. There's a long way to go, maybe the whales is watching for btc price fall down and they are waiting for the right timing. It's better to buy now and see what happen next year. We know the fact how fast btc can recover after the fall.

Ahhh.. ok
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:25:39 AM

Yeah we will see in the next few days, if it is BTC price as you expect, that's good news for me. Because I have set up money to buy BTC. And now i have 5 bitcoin in my wallet but i will not sell it, i just wait for 2018 i sure the price will be high. That's my strategy in this situation, if you want to sell your btc in this situaton do it that's your strategy, each person must be different in the face of this situation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: