Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:34:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All ALTs coin goin down  (Read 415 times)
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:22:41 AM

Well I'm only sad I didn't anticipate this and bought USDT, but I wasn't in crypto this time last year and didn't know. I'll remember for the next year Wink

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Bonus777

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:32:51 AM

This is the standard situation when the bitcoin price fluctuates. It always happens. As soon as bitcoin stabilizes - all altcoyins will begin to return their value. Altcoins always grow when bitcoin is stable.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:35:39 AM

Its because of bitcoin price fall some good potential alt coins will raise for sure next couple of days . Now market moving towards taking profit once get stable people start to invest on alt coins .
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

All ALTs coin going down with BTC price decrease. Is it a temporary situation ?

Everyone is cashing out before xmas period, i think its a normal thing to happen. Pump should begin before the year is up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

haha, you should not be too nervous. at the end of year, people usually withdraw their money and get profit after one year trading. After lunar newyear, they will come back
HariiPKB

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:08:22 AM

Altcoin can not increase forerver, altcoin need correction as perform in today. Altcoin will bounce up once its correction is finish and i think it need few more week this get this finish.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:12:09 AM

This is temporary, 3 days from now are weekend holiday. Seems many people will not take risk to do trading on some market, i think they sell them coins into fiat for while. i can't be sure this is correction time or not, but i can advise you to hold it rather than buying more.
borgx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:18:50 AM

The fall of the market is normal, the stronger the spring is squeezed - the stronger it will shoot up!
the perfect time to shop for a long time
Exactly. Im sad i got 20% loss, but i decided to buy more!
But if it goes down another 10% then im not going to invest more Tongue

But since most altcoins are on the same level as they were ~month ago, i'd say now is the time to buy before we slowly climb up again.

People cashed in for christmas time, now its time to invest again.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:21:12 AM

China's strategy is very surprising, but we know that the world market does not depend on one country. For when the month is down but later there is time to rise again. There is one patience that we must bear. This will certainly bring wisdom.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:23:35 AM

Don't worry! Its just the effect of the sharp decline in the price of bitcoin. Usually when ever bitcoin drops suddenly it take the alts along with it for the ride.

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:26:09 AM

Alts are just adjusting to what the BTC's is doing right now,in less than 12hours alts are recovering fast so dont worry its just price corrections and its the perfect time to buy alts.

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:38:06 AM

We all saw big pumps of most coins/tokens. So, that's normal situation that after growth  should be the correction. I made i great profit for last days, so i can't camplain. Anyway im not going to open new orders, just stop loss orders, Christmas is not the best time of the year to trade.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: