Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading strategies  (Read 1147 times)
Magnat69

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

0xE394C4494Ac3f55F5362a3C1c949F595EffE8A19

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:32:07 AM

Study techinical analysis if your serious to learn efficient trading. Otherwise, hold some coin for a very long time.

For my opinion TA not working on cryptocurrency market.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Magnat69

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

0xE394C4494Ac3f55F5362a3C1c949F595EffE8A19

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

Does anyone here have a trading strategy where they look at functionality or the development team behind the coin?

Follow on the huge money and will be in plus! Because trading on volume it's a perfect strategy

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:10:57 AM

my own trading strategies, is first check if the coins is active and if they have a long gap on the buy and sell orders. always check the 24hr high and low, just place your bid in lower part and wait to be filled whenever you deal or not its just ok. just play safe and happy trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

you should analyze the cryptocurrencies cycle because we know that crypto trading is risky and we the traders have our different amount of money loss but the basic strategy is to buy when the value is low then sell it when the value is high.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

Study techinical analysis if your serious to learn efficient trading. Otherwise, hold some coin for a very long time.
Technical analysis has its limits, you only need one positive or negative news and suddenly all your analysis is not worth a thing, that is why it is important to be up to date to what it is happening with cryptocurrencies all the time, this makes trading even more difficult than what it is, since not only you need to read the market but to understand how it can react to some particular news.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:57:43 AM

Does anyone here have a trading strategy where they look at functionality or the development team behind the coin?
Actually the coin varies in the price due to the demand and supply. As the demand increases, the price for the coin goes up due to the limited supply. But also due to the function and development team the price for the coin may vary and we can setup a perfect strategy to trade with that coin with some good knowledge about that coin.

The best trading strategy i use is much common. I just try to study the graph and try to calculate the supply of the coin in past some days and it helps me to understand a proper dip where i should invest in. Trading is actually much interesting and can also give us heavy profits in return if we use it is a approximate manner.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

Actually the coin varies in the price due to the demand and supply. As the demand increases, the price for the coin goes up due to the limited supply. But also due to the function and development team the price for the coin may vary and we can setup a perfect strategy to trade with that coin with some good knowledge about that coin.

The best trading strategy i use is much common. I just try to study the graph and try to calculate the supply of the coin in past some days and it helps me to understand a proper dip where i should invest in. Trading is actually much interesting and can also give us heavy profits in return if we use it is a approximate manner.
There are many factors that contribute to trading and this is why people are usually unable to perform well at trading. There are many ways of staying updated about what is happening in the market and what has happened lately. Keep in mind that the news is not often that much important, what really makes difference is the way you react to it. Most of the people do panic selling upon sudden decrease in values which make them regret later.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

Technical analysis has its limits, you only need one positive or negative news and suddenly all your analysis is not worth a thing, that is why it is important to be up to date to what it is happening with cryptocurrencies all the time, this makes trading even more difficult than what it is, since not only you need to read the market but to understand how it can react to some particular news.
People often talk about the price charts and like you must be observing this and predicting on the basic of your analysis that what is the chart saying right now. But you know what is important, like you have said too, the events. All those happenings that make these price charts move up and down, they are noticeable. Get them exact and your predictions and analysis will be solid.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

my own trading strategies, is first check if the coins is active and if they have a long gap on the buy and sell orders. always check the 24hr high and low, just place your bid in lower part and wait to be filled whenever you deal or not its just ok. just play safe and happy trading.
I guess each coin is active but some coins really differ a lot into their buy and sell order which is highly overseen by some traders but it can affect a lot in our trading profits as there we can invest into the coin at a good price but we really need to wait long to sell the coin if the buy order and sell order prices varies too much. In addition to that, some major coins increase the volume cap or the market cap and that time if everything is well, we can invest with some minor study as more and more peoples will surely get attracted towards the coin and also the demand will gradually rise up giving good profits back.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Actually buddy, we have our own thoughts and different perception on how to deal on such trading strategies. Well, on my own way, first is to gather enough informations on the kind of coins you if it can be profitable in trading process because somehow having gas is too expensive which can cause of your losses of your profit. Second, you should study it's chart on the previous days or weeks which can give you some idea. Lastly, you should be patience since in trading ,your emotions to wait will get so bored and might cause of losses of the expected profit you have.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

For day trading i did not use that strategy but i only use technical analysis, but for long term trading i used it because for long term investment i will use fundamental analysis to decide which coin should be i hold. And to know more about professional and solid team behind the coin is one of the fundamental analysis. Make sure they very active to promote the advantages and featured of the project and from that we can decide to invest in their coin.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Technical Analysis do work for some crypto-currencies too according to me. There are a lot of coins which are engaged with some technical work or some personality and the price varies on their activity so a perfect TA can be studied in such case and can be proved to be profitable. rest of the crypto-currency markets depend upon the demand and supply factor and the price growth is changes by the increasing demand in the circulation. Also I would prefer to hold coins for long term as holding each coin for long term can give us good profits in the future as the price for each coin will surely grow in the future.
Stronkcarry

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

buy high sell low

this strategie seems pretty good
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

Usually i just switch to youtube for tutorials and i learned a lot of things from them, You should do it too because it is very helpful and if you have a lot of questions on how to do it, Surely the answers are there, Hopefully you will see some of them.Smiley
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

Usually i just switch to youtube for tutorials and i learned a lot of things from them, You should do it too because it is very helpful and if you have a lot of questions on how to do it, Surely the answers are there, Hopefully you will see some of them.Smiley
Well this is also could do a big help by watching some videos and learning some strategies. Their is no fix strategies to become successful right away. Somehow, by watching videos this could get you some ideas on how to do trading. Trading with analysis before you enter the market is very important and always look for the updates behind the team that price could grow.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

idk if it's a strategy but here
1. see the whitepaper of the coin you are about to invest
2. check if there's a thread about it here on bitcointalk
3. read feedbacks about it

you can be convinced to buy the coin or not buy doing that

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

People often talk about the price charts and like you must be observing this and predicting on the basic of your analysis that what is the chart saying right now. But you know what is important, like you have said too, the events. All those happenings that make these price charts move up and down, they are noticeable. Get them exact and your predictions and analysis will be solid.
This is why trading the rumors is extremely important, for example we know the lightning network is in development and it is probably going to be deployed in this year, and we know the price is going to skyrocket when that happens, so the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin cheap right now and wait for that day while others will be reacting to the news you will have positioned yourself months before it happened.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

This strategy is more suitable for investment. For trading within a day, the strategy will be different. It is for investing to study the team, the technology of a young coin. Then invest money to wait.
havicvotre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

I think everyone has their own strategy for trading. of course in determining the price of a coin we really need the information and price determined by a development. I think you can get a lot of information from telegram chat, website, ann thread, road map, whitepaper and others.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

My opinion too. Those analyzation came from deep chart readings with hardcore trading terms and fascinating colorful lines will be all destroyed once manipulation especially for low price altcoins started. With the heavy fluctuations and volatility, charting is just a reference but not can take as main recipes for future trading decision.

I doubt all bagholders today are consulting chart readings before they reached the status of earning decently out of their trades.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: