Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:15:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading strategies  (Read 1153 times)
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

If you have a simple strategy when trading, buy a low coin or token that you have studied and think about it if it is profitable to buy. Buy low selling high when you think your coin holds a good coin. You can hold it until you feel the benefits you like. Therefore, many people can earn Bitcoin money trading. Prefer an exchange that offers backup evidence for Bitcoin clients, regular external audits for fiat client funds and has a long and secure history.
harbs23

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Does anyone here have a trading strategy where they look at functionality or the development team behind the coin?
I think you need to know each indicators, so you have more backup strategies if your old strategy doesn't work. and be patient when it comes to trading
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

Does anyone here have a trading strategy where they look at functionality or the development team behind the coin?
Those factors are more important when it comes to an investor point of view, a trader still needs to look at those things but most of the time you need to worry about the charts and the trends of the market, so while as trader doing your due diligence is important it should not affect your trading strategy that much, since you are still new to the market and do not have the right experience I will recommend to you that you trade bitcoin at first and only if you are successful you can trade altcoins.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

I do not think that it is a mere strategy to check those things but a requirement instead. The market is risky enough with all the negativity swirling around it including all the dips and dumps that many assets are experiencing on a regular basis, therefore, I would say that it is rather uncomforting if one would go by a venture without checking critical information like the background of the product or concept and the development team behind it. Thos are useful information than can make or break one project.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

to temporarily wait until the right time arrives that it has the amount you want to happen. I believe Buy at a lower price and affordable that can make you really profitable to earn income or profit in bulk and sell with a higher amount
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

I am only entering a trade if the market shows strong simple patterns, for example, Double bottom, Triple Bottom, Cup and handle, Revers Head and shoulders.

Also I am using the Pivot Point Trading Strategy, look more into it
jennacall

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

When trading short term trades, I don't usually look at the background of the company or developers. I just look at the chart and make a decision based on volume and price averages.

I agree with this. In this term, you need to play wise when it comes to trading, no one can give you the best suit to choose... It depends on your capability of learning. Tactics is your one of the best item to use.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

You can also use trading signals, buy coins and merge in the next few days if the growth of price has just begun. Hold and fast trade.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

I am only entering a trade if the market shows strong simple patterns, for example, Double bottom, Triple Bottom, Cup and handle, Revers Head and shoulders.

Also I am using the Pivot Point Trading Strategy, look more into it
These are technical analyzes commonly used in stock and Forex trading but I think in the cryptocurrency market applying these techniques is not so accurate because the value of the coins is dominated by a lot. another factor. I also spent a lot of time analyzing the technique but its effectiveness is not great.

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

Just follow a single strategy or you will be crazy if you try to modify it everytime that you have a bad trade, take this as an advice. that is the best thing that you can do
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

The trading strategy is very simple, you should always wait for the price to grow up before selling and investing a huge amount when the market price is dumping just like now.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

If you want to make trading be ready for yourself also your emotions, don't panic when you lose and the amount of money you will go into trading should be accepted by yourself that you can win or lose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

At the moment the market is fluctuating in a way that I can not predict so I can only buy and hold that is the best I can do at the moment.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

For me I think I need to invest when the price is dumping and just hold on it and wait for the price to grows that I think I can be ready to sell it in a good price.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

We have our own way to do such trading strategies which most of it was based on our experienced on trading because for me in trading is not easy to learn. Actually, we can't even know what particular strategies that we have to do because for me their are a lots of factors that may encounter during trading. Also, as far as my knowledge is concern relying on trading we can't guarantee if it is profitable or not which we need to gather enough informations. Lastly, to know exactly in trading you should experience by your own moves because for me experience is the best learning.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

For me I think I need to invest when the price is dumping and just hold on it and wait for the price to grows that I think I can be ready to sell it in a good price.
Buy, hold and sell are the most common practices by mostly all traders. To much engagement with crypto really help us to find what is best and effective ways to be a successful trader in the future. Trading is a risky thing that's why in needs more time and effort together with a smart and wise decisions.
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

Trading  is very  risky every time you should active here. No strategies work here it depends on you
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

You can also use trading signals, buy coins and merge in the next few days if the growth of price has just begun. Hold and fast trade.

My trading strategy starts with picking the right altcoins that have the best potential. For instance, I believe that you will not make any mistake if you invest in Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, and TRON.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

I don't have any strategies in trading because i am only a newbie in using cryptocurrencies but I understand the concept of it. I joined a bounty campaigns and airdrops to take rewards and then the rewards that i received will be used for investing and trading altcoins. I buy at a lower price and sell it on a higher price if it has increaased but there's not then I am going to wait to acquire profits.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

My trading strategy starts with picking the right altcoins that have the best potential. For instance, I believe that you will not make any mistake if you invest in Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, and TRON.
it seems that i have to follow your lead, we know what you mentioned is a potential coin, and i seem to have to reduce the tokens i have to buy that coins. hopefully this prediction is right
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: