Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:02:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading strategies  (Read 1153 times)
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

In my own opinion my trading strategy is buy low and sell high i'm newbie in trading so that i still researching what a good strategy. I also doing a long term strategy because i'm beginner in trading so if my tokens goes low i will wait it to pump high to sell it.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

Does anyone here have a trading strategy where they look at functionality or the development team behind the coin?
in my opinion you need to look on functionality or the Development Team before choosing the coin to trade with. And making your choice up on those things before you will actually start the process

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

Currently I have sold out every try I am holding. I will wait for the coins I care for at a lower price. I think the market will have a rally before continuing to rise.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

I am a merchant I buy and sell. So at the moment I sold everything I have. I will let the market go down and that is when I will buy. This makes a lot of money.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

From what you are analysing, you are refering to investing into projects or companies. You need to analyse every project by looking at their team, the product they are looking to create and wether the product they are creating is going to solve a real life issue when created. This is one of the best strategies to use in investing
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

Trading Strategies are not a capsule you can take in, it is the hard earn experience from the mistakes and decision made under stress . Earn it you can not learn it
Moon Catcher Pro

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

Does anyone here have a trading strategy where they look at functionality or the development team behind the coin?
Faced with the fact that most of the promises from the road map are not met, so I actively began to use technical analysis. Before the commencement of trading, begin the study of technical analysis, there is a lot of information on the Internet.
There are many communities and groups, нaпpимep: http://www.insiderport.com/
Or find something that you like
Then get busy creating your own system
Understand the management of risk, and other things, and success will not keep you waiting)
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

The strategy is very simple, you can always invest a huge amount depending on the situation in the market and that is the reason why traders do really like the volatility.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

I think that the main trading strategy is to buy when the price is low and to sell when it is high. I think that when trading you should check the company or the person you are trading with not to face a scam. There is no a trader who has always enjoyed success and never experienced losses. After every failure, it is necessary to analyse what you have done wrong.
There are lots of trading strategies  but the best strategy is to come up with our own strategies in trading since the best lesson is our experience, all traders at some point has a style so we must just need to set on our own too by making sample by simply trying trading depending on what you want it is either for daily trading or short term trade, what matters is we are doing everything for us to take risk and to learn and earn afterwards.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

Most of the people are just holding for a very long time while some prefer the buy and sell and i believe that it will be depending on your life style if you will be focusing on trading or not.
JettLaboureyas

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

Searching on the internet and you will find out many good strategies, the problems here is that it quite difficult to understand.
Skrillhabib007

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

Trading strategy. In finance, a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. ... For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:47 AM

My best and more comfortable strategy of trading is not to trade at all because I don't feel enough educated to go to training, only the times when it is mandatory to transfer my coins or something.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

My best and more comfortable strategy of trading is not to trade at all because I don't feel enough educated to go to training, only the times when it is mandatory to transfer my coins or something.

Actually I have not yet educated too about trading processes. And I think this process is the hardship battle of crypto that needs presence of mind when doing. From now on I am doing some research how to do trading with effective strategy by reading some informations at forum as well asking some experts advice.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

I think this is the main fundamental feature that will give peace of mind in investing. and it will no longer be necessary to look at the charts
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

I think this is the main fundamental feature that will give peace of mind in investing. and it will no longer be necessary to look at the charts

First learn the trading information. Trading is not to easy to use. So before use learn the information.  Most of the people doing one simple mistake in the trading. If buy the coin people not check the price. Then  lose money and get out of business very quickly. You need to understand the coin. Information in the market place and order to trade. So you know the price list. This price list help to buy the coin on time. If price will be low this right time to buy and hold it. Then you know when to exchange the coin or sell. Market place is right place to gather more price information of up and down.
So follow the market price then choose and start the trading. It connect with all country people. So careful to use and communication with people properly and time to complete the trading.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:18:27 AM

If you want to make trade for long term you have to know how solid and profesional  the team developer because the demand of the coin also will be according to advertisement and development by their team member . For short trade you have to learn more about technical analysis like price pattern.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

In my own opinion my trading strategy is buy low and sell high i'm newbie in trading so that i still researching what a good strategy. I also doing a long term strategy because i'm beginner in trading so if my tokens goes low i will wait it to pump high to sell it.
Actually that is not so simple like that, if the price of the coin that you buy decreases it does not mean you have to hold it back,
maybe the coin you bought does not have the possibility and potential to recover and you must know that by recalculating
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

there is nothing special about trading strategies, in my opinion, because all people must have different problems, so in the process they will certainly vary.
in the world of commerce many problems are encountered, about the strategy everyone must have each.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

Not all traders have profitable, you have to know that the market fluctuates very hard to guess. This makes you always have to set a strategy and accept the risk in the ability to allow. If you lose money you have to calm down, do not let emotion interfere with trading, from the losses you will have to draw experience to improve strategy for the next time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: