Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of cryptocurrency 2018-2021  (Read 1884 times)
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

I don't think that some of these coins will replace Bitcoin from the timespan that you have stated. 2018-2021 will be the time where Bitcoin is still the King of the Cryptocurrency. Because, Bitcoin is necessary when investing your money to these altcoins. You will buy Bitcoins to invest in Ethereum. You will need Bitcoins to invest in another altcoin. That's why, Bitcoin will be the first and top of the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency has a bright future, I am sure that more and more people will learn about it, invest and will stop being afraid and doubt it. I believe in the future of cryptocurrency!
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

2018 privacy coins will rise

That is possibly happen because every now and then many people are in panic of joining bounties because of what we can see an advantages that brings into our life. I would consider myself too, that the price of coins is high that is why I wanted to save and for sure for many years will come it will be more higher the price to circulation process.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

In 2018-2021, the development of the crypto market will occur very quickly and highly. All banks will start issuing loans on the basis of cryptography, in banks there will be a large reduction in the staff of workers, loans will be issued by the bots in a few seconds. Many developing countries will introduce the state currency on the basis of altcoin.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

Performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of future performance. XRP is a shitcoin even after gaining lots of waves in the space, i don't see such positive flows for XRP
lowellsniper

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:05:54 PM

2018 privacy coins will rise

That is possibly happen because every now and then many people are in panic of joining bounties because of what we can see an advantages that brings into our life. I would consider myself too, that the price of coins is high that is why I wanted to save and for sure for many years will come it will be more higher the price to circulation process.

Yes, i agree with you, we will save bitcoin now because i do believe in the furure we will have more advantages of bitcoin, the price will hike and it will happen.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

Don't really agree with your speculations, but that is what makes a forum good: disagreement and discussion around topics. I think BTC will remain mainstream at least for a while, but yes it needs to solve its problem. Ripple will rise beyond what you expect, in my opinion.
More than it, I think all of digital coins/cryptocurrencies industry will be more booming than right now due to cryptocurrencies are new innovations in the internet and in currencies, i don't want talking about just price of cryptocurrencies but more than it, the aspects of fundamental digital coins must be calculated by us, the if the aspects of fundamental is more strong every day the price of cryptocurrencies will follow it.

In the future I think bitcoin still the primary coin in cryptocurrency. But maybe some alternative coins also rising such as ethereum,litecoin and ripple. Some of this coin has big potential in the market due to good platform and easy to use. Its a good thing if there's a lot of coin out there so that we have plenty option were to invest.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

I could predict that crypto will continue to develop and cryptocuurrencies will become more popular so their prices will increase as well. But we can't deny the possible dip.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

I think it's not worth looking so far! As it is not clear on what path the blockchain will go! In principle this is a very useful technology that will help achieve some success for mankind But at the same time there are forces that are against this technology and whether they will give develop blockchain is a big question!

[
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

If growth is predicted then I think that this will happen closer to the end of the year, but the figures will be less.
dmerrifield9844

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

I think BTC will remain mainstream at least for a while, but yes it needs to solve its problem. Ripple will rise beyond what you expect, in my opinion
Donationcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

I'm thinking that cryptocurrency for an hour as both an acid and a currency that you can pay for some services and goods around,  and because of that it is an amazing example of the thing that I really love.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

I think that these are good figures and everyone would like it, but I think that for such a growth it takes a lot of time because it will be done gradually and of course what will happen by jerks!
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

Crypto is developing and becoming popular in the geometric progression so I think that it will rise to the unbelieveble top till the end of 2021 year.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

I think that forecasting price changes in the long term is completely inaccurate. I'm sure that nothing from your list is justified. It is better to do day trading.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is very bright. It is very popular & top in position. It is a very usefull technolgy everybody like it.  We need spend a lot of time & earn good income. It is easy to use & good platform and technology will help to achieve success. From 2018-2021 market rising very quickly & high. All banks providing loan in few seconds on basis of cryptography. I love it very much.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

I have a lot of confidence in the future of the cryptocurrency. I think it will become more and more important for humanity in time. And it grow bigger and bigger.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

it's hard to answer your question. because we do not know what will happen in the past. if it works well with multiple tokens? Is the market worth? The value of ETH plus BTC is greater. so let's not go ahead of what's going to happen in the future.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

Many says that cryptocurrency will not last long and it will collapse sooner. This has been the prediction for so many months now. But as of today digital currency is still here and many are enjoying the convenience and benefits it brings.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Very interesting prediction. But, will it be real some years later? I believe that some f those coins have the big chance to reach that amount of the price. They have good concepts that differentiate them from other altcoins. Just let's do the deeper analysis to ensure whether they will grow higher or not.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: