Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:17:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of cryptocurrency 2018-2021  (Read 1892 times)
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

In this period (2018-2021) crypto will be changes to a more powerful currency and it knows by every one that we should use bitcoin and other coins more frequently and not only those who have crypto but later it will be a normal talk that people have fiat now but they will keep crypto for future use.

baronandr

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

I am fully confident that the crypto market will continue its stable development over the coming years. After a long fall in prices in the current year, the situation must stabilize, the prices of most reliable coins will gradually go up. Therefore, now is the ideal time to invest, while prices remain low.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

Hello everyone,

Recently we see a big panic about Bitcoin, people do not know anything beyond this cryptocurrency and follow the herd.
Very soon people will realize that the future of money is a blockchain but no a Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has many drawbacks, slow transactions, high transfer fees, most of the funds are held by legal authorities such as FBI and Interpol and governments such as China and others.
These are just a few of the disadvantages that Bitcoin has.

This does not mean that the Bitcoin currency will stop rising in the near future, but not for long future.

What about the long term?

- Litecoin will not exceed the $1000
- Etherum will rise up to $10,000 - $15,000
- Dashcoin - will rise up to $5,000
- Ripple - a great project, but will not exceed the $5
- Monero - will rise up to $5,000-$12,000
- Monaco (Tokens) - a very good project will pass the $100

For any new suggestions, You can write here.

Although i admire your speculation, unfortunately I can not agree with it. Bitcoin rises in several branches of success, two of them are exactly slow transactions and high transfer rates, only with these two factors generates a difficulty and currency shortage. With regard to state authorities nothing to comment. Coins you mentioned, there are bigger factors that move the market than mere speculations, maybe some speculation quoted in your post come to fruition in 2018, but 2021 Bitcoin can cost $ 100K, Litecoin $ 3000. Unfortunately our specular limit comes down to a maximum of 3 months.

Nice for you to have such posting on what to become of Crypto Currency Market in the Future. But thee are your Speculation or Opinion. One should note that Market is Volatile, it is unpredictable, and no one knows what to become of Crypto Currency Market in the near Future of trading market.But i am optimistic that the Crypto market will recover and will stay even beyond 2021.
I pay attention to the development of the Cryptocurrency since the previous year which shows the increasing development capable of making the benchmark for me and as the spirit with the presence of a fairly rapid progress. It is capable of triggering for Cryptocurrency has a future that is much better and interesting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

Cryptocurrencies are now very popular. Although all the same, many people have not yet heard anything about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. In a few years it will be changed and the entire population of the planet will know about Bitcoin.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

I am fully confident that the situation on the crypto market next year will indeed improve significantly. After the situation has stabilized and the prices of most reliable cryptocurrencies have risen in part, many investors will return to the market, which will positively affect the further development of the industry.
They are just waiting for a good sign before coming back and invest again, aside from that there's also newcomers who also learn about this market, from them big investors will also start engaging and invest as well, we just need to wait for some time and enjoy the rest of this business, the future ahead us
will be full of surprises, for supporters we will see positive outcome.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

It is difficult to say what will happen in 2021, because in fact we don’t even know how the 2018 will end, we just need to hope that the cryptocurrency will grow!
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

Hello everyone,

Recently we see a big panic about Bitcoin, people do not know anything beyond this cryptocurrency and follow the herd.
Very soon people will realize that the future of money is a blockchain but no a Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has many drawbacks, slow transactions, high transfer fees, most of the funds are held by legal authorities such as FBI and Interpol and governments such as China and others.
These are just a few of the disadvantages that Bitcoin has.

This does not mean that the Bitcoin currency will stop rising in the near future, but not for long future.

What about the long term?

- Litecoin will not exceed the $1000
- Etherum will rise up to $10,000 - $15,000
- Dashcoin - will rise up to $5,000
- Ripple - a great project, but will not exceed the $5
- Monero - will rise up to $5,000-$12,000
- Monaco (Tokens) - a very good project will pass the $100

For any new suggestions, You can write here.

I continue to believe that today cryptocurrencies have a huge potential for stable development over the next two years. Prices have really dropped significantly over the past year, but the situation should gradually improve - the cost of most reliable cryptocurrencies will increase from next year.
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:22:19 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 09:50:22 PM by oudekaas

If Ethereum will be 10.000-15.000$ I promise to leave my country and become a downshifter. I will buy my own island and will live on it. It would be great if it will be so.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

All these coins are great and I hope they will reach these prices. Moreover, I hope that one day, Ethereum will be the number one crypto and Litecoin will be the second one. Those coins are the most important for the industry in my opinion.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

Though you are free to speculate but I don't think this your decision will come to reality especially when you only predicted $5 for Ripple. An established project with solid use case, it seems you don't really like Ripple

bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

The scene of digital currencies is a very nascent one, and it still has a long way to go for success.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

in my opinion, the real boom will occur with security tokens by the end of 2019 .. i think we need to be prepared for such a great opportunity wish you luck in your future investments Smiley
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency world is being discussed today as something very great, but let's think about it, I hear about it all year, I hear that cryptocurrency will rise in price and will be more expensive, I just don’t see it today. What should happen in these 3 years?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

I don’t worry about the future of projects and technology, however, the ways of earning money in bounty can change dramatically. Perhaps in 2019 we will not see the bounty in the form in which it is now.
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

as we see, the prices did not reach such levels, so it seems to me that your predictions were too high. I hope that in the future we will see such values

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Yes prices dumped too much. But i think everything is really normal for crypto. I believe we will see another huge bull run in 2019 q4 or 2020 q4. That is the nature of crypto. My target is for btc 100k dollar in 3 years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Most likely we will not see such figures because all the experts predicted that what had not come true today, therefore, it’s most likely that there’s no point in talking about the next 5 years.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

Yes prices dumped too much. But i think everything is really normal for crypto. I believe we will see another huge bull run in 2019 q4 or 2020 q4. That is the nature of crypto. My target is for btc 100k dollar in 3 years.
the rise and fall of crypto prices is very reasonable because crypto is influenced by many things. and the current decline is still quite normal because prices are still quite high despite being far from the highest prices. I am sure that sooner or later the market will rise soon but my prediction for this year is only around $ 7,000 and in 2021 I agree with you.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

There is already second decade of existence of cryptocurrency. They have become commonplace and fewer people doubt their future. I think that in 2019 the growth of crypto, started in 2017 will continue.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

The idea for this period, the cryptocurrency has massively win the hearts of people around the world,I think it will be taken absolutely everywhere, in shops and supermarkets,and in many other places,and the demand will be quite different, and the capitalization of the market, too,as most of the money from the financial world will go into this market,and paper money will
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: