Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of cryptocurrency 2018-2021  (Read 1884 times)
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

I think your expectations for the courses of coins that you described at the beginning are too high. Of course, each of them is good in its own way, but in 2 years there will not be such a global breakthrough. The market is now more stable and smooth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

The crypto space is presently faced with lots of challenges, that make it hard to believe that there will be such rise in the prices of coins.
So many people come up with their speculations, but so many of them have not materialized.
Most coins are presently down and it seems whenever any of these coins want to rise, some are out there trying to draw them back. This is mostly done for their selfish gain.
Marainoli

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

The future can strongly surprise us. The cryptocurrency will be used worldwide. I wait with great interest that to see it.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

I honestly don't think we can make such detailed predictions about crypto future. We don't have the base for that. But what I would definitely say is that the next few years will be decisive of the fate of crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

I think end 2019 some big change will happen in crypto market . That time altcoin will give good result .This is the time to buy some good altcoin.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

I hope the future of the crypto will be more stable, there are now too many tokens to fluctuate, many tokens even have no purpose other than pumping and dump. I would like the capitalization of these trash to be poured into bluechip coin.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

Future of crypto is bright to coin/ token thats have adoption in real business like payment or financing ecosystem like ripple development last week, coin have real product will survive in the future.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

Hello everyone,

Bitcoin has many drawbacks, slow transactions, high transfer fees, most of the funds are held by legal authorities such as FBI and Interpol and governments such as China and others.
These are just a few of the disadvantages that Bitcoin has.

This does not mean that the Bitcoin currency will stop rising in the near future, but not for long future.

What about the long term?

- Monero - will rise up to $5,000-$12,000

Bitcoin will grow more. You noticed right now fees are way lower then they were in December.   I disagree about shitcoins you mention. But you you seems to found Monero and you are right. Monero will be over $10k quite fast. Should take max 2-3 years.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

Cryptocurrency will be around as long as the population of world support it.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

Hello everyone,

Bitcoin has many drawbacks, slow transactions, high transfer fees, most of the funds are held by legal authorities such as FBI and Interpol and governments such as China and others.
These are just a few of the disadvantages that Bitcoin has.

This does not mean that the Bitcoin currency will stop rising in the near future, but not for long future.

What about the long term?

- Monero - will rise up to $5,000-$12,000

Bitcoin will grow more. You noticed right now fees are way lower then they were in December.   I disagree about shitcoins you mention. But you you seems to found Monero and you are right. Monero will be over $10k quite fast. Should take max 2-3 years.
In any case, the current time is only the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market. If the popularization of cryptocurrency will be very positive, then we will get very good results from our activities after some time.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

I think your expectations for the courses of coins that you described at the beginning are too high. Of course, each of them is good in its own way, but in 2 years there will not be such a global breakthrough. The market is now more stable and smooth.

Everything is difficult to predict, what we think will improve in the future is not necessarily the case, many scam projects threaten the future of crypto because it will make investors afraid to put their money.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

Everything is difficult to predict, what we think will improve in the future is not necessarily the case, many scam projects threaten the future of crypto because it will make investors afraid to put their money.
The fact is that today investors are already scared. Many investors left the ico market of companies and began to buy coins on the stock exchanges. It is much more profitable at the moment. But the situation is very complicated in the cryptocurrency market and if we analyze the information, then the capitalization of cryptocurrency is very noticeable.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

OK, I agree a little with your opinion, but still bitcoin will be at the top, even though many coins with advanced technology will still depend on the price of rising bitcoin.
because btc has a pair of almost all coins in all exchanges.
so i dont agree what you say.
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

I am not sure about ethereum price. It might be at least 5000 but not 15 k. Ethereum is good but people prefer invest in bitcoin large money

Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

The fact is that today investors are already scared. Many investors left the ico market of companies and began to buy coins on the stock exchanges. It is much more profitable at the moment. But the situation is very complicated in the cryptocurrency market and if we analyze the information, then the capitalization of cryptocurrency is very noticeable.
because this year there have been many ICO projects that ended with scam so a good choice is to buy tokens on the stock exchanges, and if this continues, the ICO project will be closed soon and focus more on trading in the market which clearly shows the benefits .

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

It seems that your post is supposed to make a shilling on Monaco coin.
I've never heard about it and I don't recommend somebody to buy it.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

OK, I agree a little with your opinion, but still bitcoin will be at the top, even though many coins with advanced technology will still depend on the price of rising bitcoin.
Actually it is difficult to predicts the future of cryptocurrency but as the usual my top choice is about bitcoin. It will grow in the future with good features that people will adopt.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

Actually it is difficult to predicts the future of cryptocurrency but as the usual my top choice is about bitcoin. It will grow in the future with good features that people will adopt.
Exactly, Bitcoin will grow again very quickly like 2017. Cause it have lot of good news and also Bitcoin have a great future.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

[/quote]

Totally agree, investors loosing they beliefe to ICOs, because even the ICOs reached Hard Cap, sometimes the price is so down until 80% than ICO price, so joining ICOs just like suicide. So many investors start to buy coin in market in the first time listing with very cheap price

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

For all the alts mentioned I'm more focused on Ethereum and XRP. These I use always on trading. ETH going up to $10,000 is a very far fetched I may say if you look at the current value now but who knows it may happen in a few years to come. As of XRP, it already reached $3 ad created a lot of milionares already. Went down again to $0.5 currently. Bad for those who bought higher expecting it will go straight to $5. Good time to buy and accumulate these two. Then just wait for the bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: