Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Am Seeing RED !!  (Read 528 times)
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:33:45 AM

The  cryptocurrency market right now is turning into a sea of RED...with almost all coins down not just with Bitcoin! I am sure that this can go down as one of the major corrections experienced by the market but just like in the past what goes down will also go up...we just need a little more time for things to settle down and get normal again.

This big dip is the best opportunity for anyone who has the money to buy cryptocurrency at the cheap rate and then make good profits when things will be normal again in a few days. Surely, things can get worse before they can get better. I am just holding on and just continue on watching the market go redder minutes after minutes until things can subside.

As to Bitcoin, what is your best prediction at the level it will stop sliding? The best answer will get a very special rpize from me...because I am the Bitcoin Santa Claus for 2017!

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keithieY5

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:54:36 AM

correction start with fee then bitcoin after that all other effect with bitcoin crashing.

BCH more unstable than bitcoin up +30%  and down 20% in less than 24 hour
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:59:24 AM

people selling btc for withdrawing real money for christmas and new year i think XD , it will recover soon and reach new ATH
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:00:52 AM

The  cryptocurrency market right now is turning into a sea of RED...with almost all coins down not just with Bitcoin! I am sure that this can go down as one of the major corrections experienced by the market but just like in the past what goes down will also go up...we just need a little more time for things to settle down and get normal again.

This big dip is the best opportunity for anyone who has the money to buy cryptocurrency at the cheap rate and then make good profits when things will be normal again in a few days. Surely, things can get worse before they can get better. I am just holding on and just continue on watching the market go redder minutes after minutes until things can subside.

As to Bitcoin, what is your best prediction at the level it will stop sliding? The best answer will get a very special rpize from me...because I am the Bitcoin Santa Claus for 2017!

Maybe it's bad news for those who own the coins, but now is not a good time to sell. I think we should keep and wait. But perhaps very few people can keep calm to do that.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

chucky love

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

It bounced up a bit from the time it was posted   Smiley
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:07:03 AM

Today Bitcoin price is dumping. Probably because many people sell their Bitcoin and Altcoin for Christmas and year-end. And so do I. Sell ​​my Altcoin for year-end holidays.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:08:52 AM

People are cashing out from alts and turning to bitcoins as I see that bitcoins are going up. If this gets enough traction, bitcoins could reach a new all time high since it came from a very low starting point. This could catapult bitcoins to extremely high price level of even beyond $20,000. But well, we can't really say for sure until it does also pump up. We'll see in the next few days.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

It will go down till 13000 $ and after that it will increase again and make an all time high at least 20000 $, believe me i am from the future my friend lol. Anyway when the crypto market turns to red it only means that its another opportunity and time to buy another set of coins again.

Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:37:47 AM

This is even the best time to go for more bitcoins and altcoins shopping.People are ranting over recent dips in prices buh we should remember that the falls are not temporal.it will definately shoot up
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:46:00 AM

The Bitcoin daily chart is starting to look like a Christmas tree. Actually, the Bitcoin correction is useful for future trades because it won't goes parabolic all the time. People are taking profit for Christmas, and the new year that is good, it's gives a chance for people to buyback BItcoin at a cheaper price.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:49:50 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 12:24:10 PM by newinbtc

As to Bitcoin, what is your best prediction at the level it will stop sliding?

as per future predictions bitcoin price will go end till 12000$ usd and up by 50% later over some time it may take upto 3 months , Don't worry just hold the bitcoin do not be hurry to sell your investment.
We can invest in Bitcoin if it reaches 11000 usd For sure you will get profit if you hold for 3 months only.

Indian government has recently send near about 5 Lakh notices who traded , purchased or sold  bitcoins  between 1 jan 2016 to 31 dec 2016 , as per rules they need to pay tax on their capital gain , it may be the reason for this.

look at last year 25 Dec 2016 Graph

Do you still think Bitcoin price can drop
romec1701

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:47 AM

This is just a normal correction. Business as usual in the New Year. BTC to the MOOOON!

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:58:09 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 07:00:29 PM by christian07

It's the cycle here in crypto a lot of coins drop by 30% now i see like this already in august 01, 2017 fork but after that it go so high that you can't imagine,the best to do now is do invest in bitcoin and some altcoin that's the better to do now.Moreover risk money that you can afford to lose incase of bitcoin not go well and i think don't panic if you invest then wait for profit or prepare yourself also to lose.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

Same sentiments,, the holidays,, the corrections,, the high transaction fees and that is all normal to me.. It opens opportunity to anyone wanted to invest in this time but if they don’t,, they will surely be regretting it again and again.. 2018 has many increases to offer as it opens the market for more adaptation to businesses and if you read the news then you surely have the eagerness to be part of it..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:07:34 PM

I posted article yesterday when BTC was 16k warning the guy many call THE PROPHET publicly warned BTC would crash to 10k range then BHC rises to 10k then both BTC and BCH both rise to 50k. He says it will happen in 2 weeks to 2 months window.

Same guy has been nailing every major jump in BTC for years.

Same guy puts out music videos of his songs about future tragedies and his videos show where the things will occur.

So just watch his videos on YouTube see the time stamps and look at the maps, he's proving he knows exact details about the future.

Google PENTAGRAM OF BLOOD, it's his most famous music video, look at the map read the lyrics, they say earthquakes, hurricanes and mass shootings, the areas he highlights on the map in video had 8 cities struck by hurricanes this year, he put Mexico City in video and song is about earthquakes, sure enough killer quake hit this year there. Then he has Las Vegas featured in video, and sings about mass shootings. Oh he sang about terrorism and pointed to NYC and sure enough first terrorism since 911 hit this year.

So THE PROPHET released his video summer 2016 in summer 2017 everything hit as he said.

He has huge following over 40 million plays SoundCloud and three #1 hits.

He said other day BTC to 10k then it goes to 50k.

These are his sites, his band is LUCIFERius the Latin name of LUCIFER
www.luciferius.com

His academic name Dr. Sol Adoni he's a crypto expert
www.SolAdoni.com

Strange but true

So go look at the music videos say WTF THE GUY KNOWS THE FUTURE.

Then when BTC hits 10k soon BUY IN it's going to 50k

THE PROPHET SAYS SO

Oh he has two Crypto Coins

Business only is BizBytes

Public is Kryptous ancient Greek word for Crypto

Enjoy the rest of the year researching THE PROPHET

HE'S REAL

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

Bitcoin grew quite a lot lately , that's why it was this sudden drop. It was expected to fall and stabilize as much as possible.
I also think that this fall was also influenced by the fact that many sold for real money for holiday expenses, the high transaction fees and that is all normal.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:12:31 PM

I suppose if bitcoin goes continuously down, my prediction about the price would be 8k and it is my maximum decrease prediction on bitcoin but we shouldn't be panic about the dip because soon after first one or two weeks of january, we should definitely see market growing up higher than ever before.
I am also holding till the bitcoin price recovets and touches all time new record
A1exander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

So far it looks like 35-40% correction, which is not untypical for bitcoin. Remember, for every seller there is a buyer, and the volumes are large. It means that there are people buying a lot of coins. It gives me hope that this is just a correction and the long-term upward trend will continue.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:15:33 PM

Christmas/New Year. If anyone remembers bitcoin crapped during this time when it first pumped over $1000. I think some are selling due to that but others are selling due to panic attack and chain reaction. I have mentioned earlier that in my opinion this would follow till first week of January before everyone is back from holidays. Good time to buy, not so great time to sell. Hodl

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:15:43 PM

Welcome to Crypto! Some of us have been at this since 2009 and seen the price rise from < $1 to today's $14,000. There's been a lot of volatility along the way. An example of why buy and hold works but traders tend to get slaughtered.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: