Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be $ 3 at the end of the year! Or not?  (Read 921 times)
icologs (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:34:01 AM

I'm now looking at the dynamics of the Ripple course and it seems to me that $ 3 at the end of the year will be fully achievable. Plus the news on Ripple will surely push the course up.

And do you think it will cost $ 3 XRP before the end of the year?

⚡ All ICO projects in a couple of clicks here https://icologs.com Android and IOS
⚡ Email: support@icologs.com Telegram: https://t.me/icologs_com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:47:51 AM

I'm now looking at the dynamics of the Ripple course and it seems to me that $ 3 at the end of the year will be fully achievable. Plus the news on Ripple will surely push the course up.

Nope, i think xrp is maxed out! $1 is all you'll get this year, perhaps next year it might go $3+ and bitcoin probably be $50k+ when that happens.
icologs (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:09:46 AM

Nope, i think xrp is maxed out! $1 is all you'll get this year, perhaps next year it might go $3+ and bitcoin probably be $50k+ when that happens.

We will see! But it seems to me that if BTC rolls back up to $ 10,000, a lot of investors will start looking towards XRP and from this there will be growth.

⚡ All ICO projects in a couple of clicks here https://icologs.com Android and IOS
⚡ Email: support@icologs.com Telegram: https://t.me/icologs_com
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:38:13 AM

no, it wont be that fast, i know ripple is very strong recently due to low fee and fast transactions, so it is well known to many investors but the price will hardly be able to reach that fast because they can not pump ripple so high in just a short time.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:48:42 AM

according to me that wont be possible,people are predicting it to go 5usd by the end of next year,it just became 1 usd and i dont think there is going to be a 2 usd change in such a small period of time.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:58:48 AM

I don't think it would be since you all are just investing on an alt. It may be possible, but not within next year. Right now it has broke the $1 barrier that is has grown a lot since it started pumping. But I do think, like Bitcoins, this would entail that there would be a market correction for it. People will likely want to cash out their profits from investing in XRP.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:59:54 AM

Impact of recent dump many people goes to invest on altcoins and in that ripple might be top and people move towards it. After the bitcoin price increases then the investors who have made fund on XRP.
Will turn it again to bitcoin and ethereum investment.
I think XRP will be settled in 1 USD once this correction issue has been completed.
Rayner77

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:01:12 AM

Depends on the volume and how much investors are willing to buy up. We can't tell in-short, but we can anticipate the direction based on volume of trades and buying pressure.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:13 AM

It price is just $1,12 now and there is only 1 week left to end of this year. I do not think that it can rise too quickyly to get that target. Maybe in 2018, it can.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:32:42 AM

$3 per XRP? Yuck,that's too less,considering how much money is flowing into the crypto markets now. If XRP continues to get in touch with more and more banks,well you can see the price of it going up. We can expect the price of XRP going to like 100$ within a span of 2 years or less. It's not easy to achieve that target but its not impossible,given how underrated XRP is and its centralized too.

MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:35:00 AM

it will probably reach 3 $ in the near future, chances are many people are buying XRP to get airdrop IGNIS, If it has xrp 1 then it will get 0.5 ignis,
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

If this increase will not stop until the end of the year I can see that it can go through $2 but as expected people who are holding RIPPLE aren't comfortable now.

Most of them will think that this bloody days will also happen to Ripple to they will start selling now and that $3, isn't going to be seen on this year but maybe on early months of 2018's first quarter.

Signature for rent
Michael CF

Activity: 178
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

Now xrp >1$
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:44:52 AM

it will probably reach 3 $ in the near future, chances are many people are buying XRP to get airdrop IGNIS, If it has xrp 1 then it will get 0.5 ignis,

Wow, very ineresting news, could anybody tell me in which wallet I must keep my XRP to get this IGNIS airdrop?

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

It price is just $1,12 now and there is only 1 week left to end of this year. I do not think that it can rise too quickyly to get that target. Maybe in 2018, it can.

In fact, that would be a very huge rise and for now I am sure Ripple is done for the year and we may just see some sideways movement for now. We are still not sure yet if bitcoin is done with its correction, but I guess we will just have to wait to see, but for XRP reaching $3 at the end of the year, that would be too much to ask for.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:54:23 AM

We will see! But it seems to me that if BTC rolls back up to $ 10,000, a lot of investors will start looking towards XRP and from this there will be growth.
You are wrong here. Once bitcoin drops to $10,000 more investors will be interested to invest on bitcoin. Even investors who have invested on other coin will go towards bitcoin since the price has fell and is bound to rise again. Ripple had better chances of going higher if the price of bitcoin didn't fall.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:54:28 PM

I'm not sure with the number but nothing impossible. To see nowadays xrp is really strong to remain in it places when btc down not like others, some are shaky and hard to get up again. I always believe in xrp.

geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:56:09 PM

Ripple has been great of late but $3 is probably a stretch.
plataoplomo94

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:59:33 PM

$3 per XRP? Yuck,that's too less,considering how much money is flowing into the crypto markets now. If XRP continues to get in touch with more and more banks,well you can see the price of it going up. We can expect the price of XRP going to like 100$ within a span of 2 years or less. It's not easy to achieve that target but its not impossible,given how underrated XRP is and its centralized too.

WTF hahaha, what you dreamin about man haha Grin Grin GrinHuhHuhHuh??

100$ would be a market cap of 3.8 Billion $ only Ripple ! Then there are the 60 Billion tokens, ripple holds. 99 Billion tokens, be realistic man.

100$ maybe in 20 years or so hahahaha Grin Grin

When it hits 100$ it will directly fall, cause no bank would use it anymore, ripple tokens price has to be low ! Wink

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:08:21 PM

Personally I don't expect 3$ value but should be 1.30-40$.  2018 is looking bright for Ripple and ti will climb charts even more than in previous two weeks. 0.99$ price at the moment of writing, Good luck to all that are in XRP!! Hold onto it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: