Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be $ 3 at the end of the year! Or not?  (Read 927 times)
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:41:19 AM

although ripple has seen a big rise in the past few days I think to reach $ 3 at the end of the year will be very difficult I think it will only reach $ 1.5 - $ 2 only.

explorecrypto

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:49:44 AM

$3 is a very realistic expectation considering all the hype around it. Since, its already trading around $1, 3X seems very reasonable.
Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:53:59 AM

Only time can tell. But considering its huge market cap, I don't think that $3 is possible until the end of the year. Maybe in 2018.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:58:15 AM

doesn't seem to be moving rapidly down the price until the end of this year. but actually, all that nothing is impossible. because if seen alone all the coins that are always up and down unexpectedly at any time.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:57:32 AM

It looks like I can and hopefully can. because I also invest on the coins. but surely takes time, so had to wait for the price of a coin can as desired.
arsics

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:07:09 AM

Why is it so important if it goes up more soon? Let it rest for a while at 1$ Smiley

It is always a good time to invest in XRP, but if you want to make a quick buck look elsewhere, like in the under 10M market cap. BTW, that's not investing.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:33:01 AM

That will be definitelly crazy!  Shocked
 It means that XRP capitalization should be 120 billion $! But XRP has a great potential to grow!

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:58:21 AM

Its not easy for ripple to get to $3. $3 mean the marketcap must be 100 billion more because coin in circulation is 38 billion coin. Ripple will be the coin with steady growth. Long term holder will gain the profit but not for short term. 3$ mean 3x from today price and its really huge bullish if it is happen before the end of year.
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:16:19 AM

$3 very soon for XRP is not unrealistic. Look at BTC as an example. It recently had capitalisation of over $350billion and Ripple offers so much more potential as a marketable currency and it's technology. The lokok at Ethereum which came out of nowhere but now has capitalisation of over $72 billion.

Time will tell but don't underestimate the power of some popular altcoins especially when it has the dominance of Ripple.
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

I'm now looking at the dynamics of the Ripple course and it seems to me that $ 3 at the end of the year will be fully achievable. Plus the news on Ripple will surely push the course up.

And do you think it will cost $ 3 XRP before the end of the year?

I do not think the price will increase even when it is very expensive right now. But maybe Bitcoin is $ 20,000. It also needs to be new and effective news.

BitHerring

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:41:13 AM

I do not think that in 2018 we will see a ripple price of 3 dollars. Yes, now the price has risen to almost 1 dollar, but what caused this growth? Maybe the ripple just grows after bitcoin? I would not strongly trust the project, in which a large part of the coins are concentrated in the hands of developers.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

I do not think that in 2018 we will see a ripple price of 3 dollars. Yes, now the price has risen to almost 1 dollar, but what caused this growth? Maybe the ripple just grows after bitcoin? I would not strongly trust the project, in which a large part of the coins are concentrated in the hands of developers.

Let's see..Smiley

A lot can happen in one year. Look at BTC

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:14:34 AM

at the end of this year the price will always below $2 and couldn't hit $3
maybe next year can hit $3 but its depends on BTC price in USD too

drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:17:10 AM

$3 for ripple is kinda hard.
They have a big supply.

So, btc will need to skyrocket again.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:20:44 AM

I'm now looking at the dynamics of the Ripple course and it seems to me that $ 3 at the end of the year will be fully achievable. Plus the news on Ripple will surely push the course up.

And do you think it will cost $ 3 XRP before the end of the year?
Nope, i think xrp is maxed out! $1 is all you'll get this year, perhaps next year it might go $3+ and bitcoin probably be $50k+ when that happens.
Perhaps next year. I did not even expect it at this level this year really, but well, we did have it and I am sure just like you said, it is done for this year and until next year before we really start seeing any move much. The market has been pulled down a bit now and most of the coins have really seen some reds, and we still do not know how long this is going to take for now, but bet we just keep watching to see.

I would not even expect it. Yes, anything may happen, it is the crypto world, but right now, I am sure it would take ripple a lot to get back there. A lot of people are expectant though and expecting to see that something good come out of it with the huge news ahead as some banks and some businesses are partnering with it, but for now, and before the end of the year, I feel it has gotten to the resting stage.

No I think it will take coinbase addition in the Jan-feb time frame before we see tha kind
of price.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:27:11 AM

I think Ripple would go a long way and I think it would reach $3 before the year ends based on the increase of the altcoins when bitcoin went down so its not far impossible that it would happen. I have high hopes for Ripple because of the good news it just released recently.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

Isn't there suppose to be another announcement before the end of the year?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

I think Ripple would go a long way and I think it would reach $3 before the year ends based on the increase of the altcoins when bitcoin went down so its not far impossible that it would happen. I have high hopes for Ripple because of the good news it just released recently.
If xrp value will hold while btc is rallying up again then 3$ would be possible to be achieved before this year ends, it will still depends on how the community will hold and how btc will bounce back again, just hold if you are really believing this project and enjoy the success after.
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

If xrp value will hold while btc is rallying up again then 3$ would be possible to be achieved before this year ends, it will still depends on how the community will hold and how btc will bounce back again, just hold if you are really believing this project and enjoy the success after.

By the end of this year, it is unlikely to happen. But I'm totally agree with you, just hold and wait  Smiley

The price of XRP is mainly due to the effect caused by the drastic rise in the Bitcoin.

There are many prerequisites for a large XRP rise, like:
In October, Ripple licensed its blockchain technology to more than 100 banks.
Last month, American Express also joined them. The news that Michael Arrington's 100 million dollar hedge fund will be valued at XRP.

JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:36:36 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 11:50:14 AM by JoeriHugelier

with a current marketcap of around 50b$ today (@1.12$/XRP) a value of 3$/XRP would mean a marketcap of almost 150b$, that's twice as big as ETH today and more than half the marketcap of BTC today. In my opinion that is asking for a lot. Don't just focus on price/coin, marketcap is where most of your answers lie.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: