Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Same Scenario like end of 2013? ( bitcoin crash )  (Read 327 times)
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

the price can go all the way to 5000$ perBTC.

That's still $5000 for a  coin that failed as a payment system. According to Morgan Stanley the value is 0: http://www.businessinsider.com/morgan-stanley-on-bitcoin-value-2017-12
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

That's still $5000 for a  coin that failed as a payment system. According to Morgan Stanley the value is 0: http://www.businessinsider.com/morgan-stanley-on-bitcoin-value-2017-12
Sounds like you are BCH shill and a sock puppet account.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
sjefdeklerk

SODL

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:59:17 PM

That's still $5000 for a  coin that failed as a payment system. According to Morgan Stanley the value is 0: http://www.businessinsider.com/morgan-stanley-on-bitcoin-value-2017-12
Sounds like you are BCH shill and a sock puppet account.

LOL BCH, no if BTC goes down, BCH goes too. I'm short BTC, going to ride it all the way down to  < $1000. After that I might buy into some coin that actually could have a future, like Litecoin or Ripple. BCH is a failure too, just because it has a bit bigger block size doesn't make it perfect, it's still only slightly faster than BTC.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:08:56 PM

Hello

i thought about the time in the past where the bitcoin was breaking the 1k ( increasing the chart from nov-dec ) and crashed back to aprox 250$

do you think its the same right now?

its end of the year, maybe the hype about bitcoin is gone, new year is coming everything starts back from the beginning
Although the price has fallen quite sharply but I don't see this like a crash. bitcoin price increases this year completely due to the need to use the bitcoin of people increasingly. We have too many good news came with bitcoin this year and there is no reason for it to collapse. after Christmas, when investors come back definitely Bitcoin price will rise again

Make me great again
sjefdeklerk

SODL

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:19:19 PM

Hello

i thought about the time in the past where the bitcoin was breaking the 1k ( increasing the chart from nov-dec ) and crashed back to aprox 250$

do you think its the same right now?

its end of the year, maybe the hype about bitcoin is gone, new year is coming everything starts back from the beginning
Although the price has fallen quite sharply but I don't see this like a crash. bitcoin price increases this year completely due to the need to use the bitcoin of people increasingly. We have too many good news came with bitcoin this year and there is no reason for it to collapse. after Christmas, when investors come back definitely Bitcoin price will rise again

Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

Bitcoin hasn't crashed yet, we have only seen a dip during the last few days. I dont know if this thread has only been created to create panic in here, or just to contribute.
But it is full of fud, i am tired of it.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:28:07 PM

I do not think I will repeat what happened in 2013, this is because the number of users is different, currently bitcoin users have reached more than 10x than in 2013 so the need for bitcoin is greater than 2013.
kaysersoze

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:57:22 PM

Just one more time what we saw before.. another thread saying that the bubble will explode or that this is the same scenario as before.
Shut up people, the price would not crash, maybe if it drops it will only be a correction

Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:45:25 PM

No, not the same scenario because there are more exchanges now, and every bitcoin dip this year was temporary because many people wait for those dips to buy more. Bitcoin has a strong support right now, at least from investors.
Yeah don’t compare present scenario with that one because on that time bitcoin was not that much popular but now millions of bitcoin user are present in world and this fall is not like that because people sold bitcoin nowadays because they want to make money and now the best thing is investors are in support to bitcoin and people waits for these falls to buy as much as they can and these are good changes.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

Look at the good part, this is a good moment to buy, because it didn't end in 2013, it was only the beginning. I doubt there will be such a crash though as Bitcoin is too popular right now.

I agree with this, the price has crashed hard during the last few days, it can be easily considered as a crash because it went from 20k to less than 11k in just two days.

But now the price is recovering pretty fast! Just look at the charts, it went up by more than $2000 in just 12 hours.

that is more than what we saw before, this is just the beggining, of course.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:01:24 PM

It is up again.

This prediction is wrong. We need now think for how long it will be up before a major correction. And when I ask for a correction I mean lower price them tho one that have been the lower 2 months ago. Bitcoin has only crashed for the lower price in one week, But have not been hit the lower price for months. That is really something unique.
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

it is incredible to see that a lot of people are thinking about a new crash.. It was not even closer to be a crash.
The price only touched a new dip, nothing more than that. I can not understand why you all are so worried abou it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: