Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the golden time to buy Altcoin.  (Read 430 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:08:10 PM

I think the best time to buy altcoin is now when the price is dropping however because major price corrections are on the way for future reaping of profit. However you must be careful the kind of cryptocurrencies to invest in because some of them are major dumps without future. I recommend Electroneum which to my own humble opinion has a future.

HOMT

Powered by,
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:19:17 PM

Buying of other altcoin will depend on how long bitcoin will slide however the dollar value of the altcoin are the same or decline. It is a critical time for altcoin trade

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
myigitcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:23:32 PM

now you can find to invest altcoin which has big profit. Big coins are unstable these days and it affects altcoins. now if you invest your chance are more and more. good luck for your investing.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

I think now is very good time to buy more coins. Reduction like that should not be missed. You can add more different coins or just add volume to what you already have.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:32:13 PM

It seem to me that most of the altcoin have remained fairly stable in terms of their price in terms of bitcoin value. Regarding its denomination in dollars, it was expected a natural fluctuation, depending entirely on the bitcoin-dollar parity. But good buying opportunities have undoubtedly appeared very often, as has been normal in this volatile market.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:35:43 PM

If you go to Tools > Global Charts at coinmarketcap, and scroll down to the chart at the bottom of the page, you will see that Bitcoin has been dropping like a rock vs. alt coins, for the past two weeks.  Meanwhile, the smaller cap alt coins as a group, represented by the white line, have outperformed all of the top 10 cryptos in the same two week period.

The key takeaway?  If you want to make money in crypto right now, stick with the smallest cap up-and-coming coins you can find.  This is the time for them to shine.

One such coin is XSPEC.  It is a lesser known privacy coin with robust tech, an ambitious roadmap, less than 21 million coins in circulation, and is currently a steal at less than $2 per coin.  Hitch your wagon to this rising star and HODL; you will not regret.

Take a look at what it is all about: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:35:55 PM

There was a big adjustment, and almost all the altcoins were bleeding. So you think this is the best time to buy Altcoin. Or continue to wait and keep BTC.

Yes it would be a great time to buy altcoins, I think in general now is a good time because as we can see bitcoin and some alts are getting a lot of visibility so hopefully we can see some decent projects take the spotlight, 2018 could be the year of the alt.
GPU5970

Activity: 70

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:37:44 PM

I agree with that this is a golden opportunity, specially because most altcoins are in red numbers right now. Just take a look over Cardano and ripple, they are pretty low right now, ethereum too.

hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:39:49 PM

The last 2 years have been the golden time to buy alts. I don't think this will come to an end soon.
Cryptozond

Activity: 327

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:41:59 PM

Many analysts promise the rapid development of cryptomarket in 2018. If you rely on their opinion now is really a good time to buy Altcoin

ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

There was a big adjustment, and almost all the altcoins were bleeding. So you think this is the best time to buy Altcoin. Or continue to wait and keep BTC.

Golden and silver time because price gets dump for month ago after bitcoin hit the price from 10k$ to 17k$ but bitcoin now dumping. It is good time to buy altcoins and bitcoin. Bitcoin will give you a big benefits and profit so stay to crypto until it back its price to 17k$.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:46:15 PM

Now is the perfect time to buy altcoins, I'm sure that bitcoin is now falling, and altcoins is growing, the market has changed

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Nessing

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:48:22 PM

Yes i think also it is the good time to buy altcoins. To make the good choice, choose the coin which has a low market cap with a good tech without competitors. I found QSP and XSPEC at moment.
BTC is stabilising because of futures contract, so altcoins will grow significantly in 2018.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:59:03 PM

Prices has dropped so it sure is very good time to buy altcoins like ethereum or litecoin or even dash as all altcoins has increased quite a bit this year and I'm sure that 2018 would also be a great time for altcoins and it will increase at a good rate.Many people are attracted to the crypto market due to rise of bitcoins this would surely benefit altcoins as people will also try to invest in altcoins too as to gain profit from them.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:04:14 PM

for sure another good time to avail of some price corrected coins.
every price correction is higher than the last so in relation to top ten coins we can get them in the knowledge that they will go up in value.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:18:52 PM

Yes this is the time to invest and keep altcoins...
 Correction of price of bitcoin still goes on...
 I think 1st quarter of 2018 will be very interesting...
 there just few alts which didnt make  X2,X3...
 espacially eth is still undervalued and didnt make its jump!!!!!

felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:22:04 PM

Either to buy and sell that's trading like buy if low then sell in high but for me even it always high i still buy because when i'm newbie here the price only of bitcoin and some altcoins are only low like 4x now and i start only this year,think if this bitcoin continue to grow atleast 2 years from now the price in that time is so high,i always buy little by litlle then hold because i believe any coins will get high after a few years.
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:11:00 PM

well this alt ( https://www.viberate.io/ ) went up during, the crash, and is still high, go figure the logic behind it
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:15:24 PM

Yes, here you are right. I do not know where to get enough money to buy everything I want. But this is definitely the best time to enter the crypto currency market.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:43:35 PM

The bleeding time is the best time to invest into project that you sure will moon someday,do not just invest to dump fast.Also because of the holiday season everyone need fiat for the holiday,reason why we have instability in the space
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: