Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T PANIC. HOLD YOUR BITCOIN.  (Read 1749 times)
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Bitcoin price seem to stabilized at the range of $13k to $14k and it hard to predict when will it soar again like in the past. If this price consolidation is nearing its end then it will going to rise again soon unless there is another FUD news that might affect it. Some people still panic from some unverified news like the reported banning of cryptocurrency trading in South Korea by its Ministry official causing bitcoin price to fall. When bitcoin holders overcomes by panic, selling ensues so it is better to avoid it and always verify the source of the news before turning it into FUD.  
I think that if Chines announcement about bitcoin banning could not effect bitcoin, i do not think that South Korea act of banning bitcoin will effect the growth of bitcoin too much. To me we can expect that bitcoin price will very soon start increasing and we will very soon see the price of bitcoin trading above 30000$. Therefore i think investment in bitcoin in present time can be more profitable.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

Just hold.. i have been holding most of my coins since 2014, and it is not an easy thing to do, and more when you see that you are over a x30, hell, that is true, but it hurts some times. but i still have hope on that it will keep going up.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

Just hold.. i have been holding most of my coins since 2014, and it is not an easy thing to do, and more when you see that you are over a x30, hell, that is true, but it hurts some times. but i still have hope on that it will keep going up.

Holding of bitcoin is always best option. You can sell when the price of bitcoin reaches maximum value. If you sell due to panic, everything will be loss for you.Many bitcoin holders became a millionaire when the price of bitcoin reaches 19000$.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

Yes I agree with you. It's time to buy bitcoin for more profit in second or third quarter of the year. Just hold and wait to pump the price. You may stop loss if you don't panic about the price of bitcoin. Stay calm and wait for good profit.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

Yes I agree with you. It's time to buy bitcoin for more profit in second or third quarter of the year. Just hold and wait to pump the price. You may stop loss if you don't panic about the price of bitcoin. Stay calm and wait for good profit.

It is better to hold no doubt, but I wonder if its the right time to buy even more of Bitcoin as I doubt it can or might dip little more. All over the market is showing bearish movement, I hope it ends soon and we can see bull running like anything. But if anybody want to take risk and doesn't has panic problems go ahead. Few altcoins are down quite low, try finding them and focus upon them I would suggest.

EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

Well... i have been holding a lot of bitcoins since the price was less than 500% from what it is right now, i do not consider myself as a wealthy guy. In fact, a few years ago i used to had more than 50 - 60 bitcoins on all my wallets, but i spent them all in ugly stuff.. they were less than $300 at that time.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

There is no room for panic when it comes to investment question. Decisions connected to money must be taken with a cool head. And now of course it is not the time to rush and sell you bitcoins no matter what FUDers say
That's right, any changes of price really take challenge and falling of price is very tempting to surrender. But it should not what we think of it, investment is just a way of risking our money and surrender is not a good thing to do. Our courage must be on top, and we should always be positive.
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

I always say that. Don't freak out. Hold your coins, buy more if possible, you'll be glad if you do so.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

Instead of focusing on buying bitcoin people tend to get nervous when price suddenly drops down to the point that in which their trust and belief on bitcoin also goes down. We are accustomed and used to bitcoin price tend to always goes up we forget the fact that bitcoin price is unstable and the price will always varies upon how much we people demand on it.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Bloomie

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:39:33 AM

It's quite simple, if the price is lower than your expectations, then you either buy some more, or you hold what you already have. If the price is higher than what you expect, then it's time to consider selling, unless you want to continue holding for even bigger and better rewards down the road. A good trader will never sell on the way down. Every market is volatile, but BTC takes it to another level. Just need to wait out the storm, there are brighter days coming.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

I'm also sure that bitcoin will grow and grow well. Now the best strategy is to keep bitcoin. Do not worry who is in the drawdown, now the most important thing is to keep and not close the position.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

It's quite simple, if the price is lower than your expectations, then you either buy some more, or you hold what you already have. If the price is higher than what you expect, then it's time to consider selling, unless you want to continue holding for even bigger and better rewards down the road. A good trader will never sell on the way down. Every market is volatile, but BTC takes it to another level. Just need to wait out the storm, there are brighter days coming.

Yes hodling Bitcoin isn't that easy as many expect it to be in the beginning.
Even hodling can be very stressful.
Watching your potfolio going down in value 40+ percent in a matter of days or weeks and shitcoins pumping like hell makes many people asking themselves if they are doing the right thing. This is the moment where men separate from the boys.
I mean we are down to 13-14k and ranging like 3-4 weeks. So many people have no patience cause they were used to this 2 year constant up moves.
Imagine 6 months of sideways and every up move getting destroyed. I could imagine lots of newbies losing faith and selling the bottom.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

Bitcoin price seem to stabilized at the range of $13k to $14k and it hard to predict when will it soar again like in the past. If this price consolidation is nearing its end then it will going to rise again soon unless there is another FUD news that might affect it. Some people still panic from some unverified news like the reported banning of cryptocurrency trading in South Korea by its Ministry official causing bitcoin price to fall. When bitcoin holders overcomes by panic, selling ensues so it is better to avoid it and always verify the source of the news before turning it into FUD.  
It’s true that there is no need to make panic because you can lose in panic and bitcoin don’t accept panic because it’s a money and you have to be very careful about it but it’s not important to keep on hold bitcoin for a long time you have to check the price of bitcoin if you come to know that its price is going high so then you can sell bitcoin and can take your profit because holding and selling is a very good source of income.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Yes hodling Bitcoin isn't that easy as many expect it to be in the beginning.
Even hodling can be very stressful.
Watching your potfolio going down in value 40+ percent in a matter of days or weeks and shitcoins pumping like hell makes many people asking themselves if they are doing the right thing. This is the moment where men separate from the boys.
I mean we are down to 13-14k and ranging like 3-4 weeks. So many people have no patience cause they were used to this 2 year constant up moves.
Imagine 6 months of sideways and every up move getting destroyed. I could imagine lots of newbies losing faith and selling the bottom.

I would say for now the situation is under control yet. The support price is near $10.000, and BTC is pricing $11.000 at this moment, predictable scenario. Bitcoin had two alternatives some days ago, to pump to a new record/resistance line price, or to dump to the support line, what is happening now.

It's indeed very disappointing to see our money losing price so fast like this, but if we are here it's because we trust Bitcoin and everything it represents, on the long term it won't deceive us. After a big storm, the lull comes, then prosperous winds approaches again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
evemms

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

DON'T PANIC. HOLD YOUR BITCOIN.

I think temporary drop, don't panic, be patient.
Bitcoin price will increase soon.
It's time to buy bitcoin.

Panic is one of the worst things you can do in trading. You are then making decisions with your heart and with your head and your heart always wants to hold on to what it's still got instead of thinking about if it can achieve more if it waits.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Recently as the price didn't move forward panic prevailed among the user community and the same could have caused to switch to some other assets. Now slowly people might have started to return back towards bitcoin. This is all because of the market variations happening with regard to the inflow and outflow of fiat.

Why keep Bitcoin? I sold Bitcoin when it was more than 19,000 dollars, and now I'm buying Bitcoin and I expect it to grow.
If you did then you made a really good play since you sold almost at the top which means that you timed the market perfectly and that almost at any price that you buy you are going to get more bitcoin than the one you sold, I would like to do that but I'm a terrible trader.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Everyone of us panic when the price goes down ,like me I do panic when its dump and it makes me stress ,I cant control my emotions when its dump.But for now I still hold my bitcoins hoping for pump again and get back my looses.Being panic cannot helps us to improve our learnings in trading.
Innewith

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

I felt panicked only on the first day. However, after that just relax. I do not need to worry about declining bitcoin price, because my goal of investing in bitcoin is to see bitcoin above $25K. Whenever the time, I will survive to hold it.
btcholak

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:36:47 AM

I agree with you
SerioGiocatore

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

Don't panic yes but isn't it the best time to sell coins while people thinks the price are dropping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: