Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T PANIC. HOLD YOUR BITCOIN.  (Read 1751 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

That's the best thing to do if there's something like this, fall. But they aren't doing it, they always got panic whenever the price starts on falling as if the price won't go back in rising. So, at last, they ended up regretting that they shouldn't have sold. Even if they have experience, when there is fall again, they still got panic..They never learned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bloomie

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:56:23 AM

Don't panic yes but isn't it the best time to sell coins while people thinks the price are dropping.

Unless you have a magic crystal ball you don't want to sell and try to buy back on the way down. You'll surely make a mistake and end up losing even more. Catching a falling knife is a hard thing to do. You should just ride it out. The price will go back up sooner or later. If you think we're near the bottom you might want to pick up some more cheap coins while we're there, but otherwise just hold.
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

This is exactly what i has been telling to a few friends and they all left the game, i am just alone in here, and they just sold all of their bitcoins yesterday at aproximately $12,800 each one of them (they bought at $10k) but it is always going to be a long term game..

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

We do not panic, but we react calmly to everything because we know that he will return to his norm because he always does so and in this sense he did not fail Wink
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

I felt panicked only on the first day. However, after that just relax. I do not need to worry about declining bitcoin price, because my goal of investing in bitcoin is to see bitcoin above $25K. Whenever the time, I will survive to hold it.

Always the best thing to do bro! For anyone who is busy panicking, they should know better that whales are always out for profit and they will use every means available to shed people to drop their coins even at loss, which is where they make their profit. Also, looking at the trend for every beginning of the year, this is something that is normal to happen, the market will bounce back and the bulls will eventually take over.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

I felt panicked only on the first day. However, after that just relax. I do not need to worry about declining bitcoin price, because my goal of investing in bitcoin is to see bitcoin above $25K. Whenever the time, I will survive to hold it.

Always the best thing to do bro! For anyone who is busy panicking, they should know better that whales are always out for profit and they will use every means available to shed people to drop their coins even at loss, which is where they make their profit. Also, looking at the trend for every beginning of the year, this is something that is normal to happen, the market will bounce back and the bulls will eventually take over.
Maybe you're right, But if you analyze the last year, then in early 2017 we already had a huge jump in prices for Bitcoin almost doubled compared to the summer of 2016. If we trace the whole growth trend of Bitcoin in 2017, we will see that growth was accompanied almost all year round. But today the trend is completely different.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

Newbies in cryptocurrency should read this encouragement. This is what they need to see and read other holders opinion on what to do during the dips so instead of panic selling they will just calmly hold their bitcoins. But for now, they had to learn from that mistake of panic selling and take this dip in a positive way where you can buy a lot of altcoins but mostly with bitcoin in a discounted moment.

You are tempt to sell because you are monitoring the price when its going down.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

Newbies in cryptocurrency should read this encouragement. This is what they need to see and read other holders opinion on what to do during the dips so instead of panic selling they will just calmly hold their bitcoins. But for now, they had to learn from that mistake of panic selling and take this dip in a positive way where you can buy a lot of altcoins but mostly with bitcoin in a discounted moment.

They can't act responsible in bitcoin trades because they chase quick profit that will come from coins instantly. They make panic selling on the exchangers by reducing the price. Just pitty for them.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

They can't act responsible in bitcoin trades because they chase quick profit that will come from coins instantly. They make panic selling on the exchangers by reducing the price. Just pitty for them.
It's either they are newbie or they can't control their emotions. It's not about they chase quick profit but it's about they can't take it while seeing their bitcoins to reduce in terms of value. Most of the knowledge that I've gathered about holding, enduring the corrections and don't panic sell came from this forum and no one did ever told it to me IRL. I don't pity them but it will be lesson learned later on when they started to see bitcoin breaking a price wall on $20,000.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

DON'T PANIC. HOLD YOUR BITCOIN.

I think temporary drop, don't panic, be patient.
Bitcoin price will increase soon.
It's time to buy bitcoin.

Yes, I agree
You said absolutely correct.This crypto market fall is temporary.This down is will not continues to long days. This recover in will soon .Bitcoin price $20000 to below in $9500, so don't panic .Now this time to buy bitcoin. If you can buy bitcoin you will make good profit. Because this year end Bitcoin price will be high amount.Then bitcoin growth is rise again continues.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

Bitcoin is showing good and favourable price index. we can expect good results from it in the nearest months coming up.

Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

The problem is if you have bought bitcoin at let's say 15k$ and it pummeled down towards 10k$ it will be really hard not to sell it off thinking it mioght go even lower and lower. This is how panic sells start and keep attracting more panic sellers. Then after a while it rises back again but now they have lost because they had sold it off. It's different if you had bought BTC at 5-8k$, as long as it doesn't drop below what you actually payed for it won't matter that much to you but when it does it gets hard to hold them. It's mostly psychological, it is best that when you go into crypto to only use money that you allready see as lost and go from there. Otherwise you risk way too much like life savings and such and can get a huge psychological hit.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

The problem is if you have bought bitcoin at let's say 15k$ and it pummeled down towards 10k$ it will be really hard not to sell it off thinking it mioght go even lower and lower. This is how panic sells start and keep attracting more panic sellers. Then after a while it rises back again but now they have lost because they had sold it off. It's different if you had bought BTC at 5-8k$, as long as it doesn't drop below what you actually payed for it won't matter that much to you but when it does it gets hard to hold them. It's mostly psychological, it is best that when you go into crypto to only use money that you allready see as lost and go from there. Otherwise you risk way too much like life savings and such and can get a huge psychological hit.

Then I would say the investor isn't paying much attention to trends and factors. Investors in BTC as a store of value don't lose as long as they hodl for a long period of time. However, if they allow FUD dictate their investment style, then they are in for a sigh - and my friend it would lots and lots of sighing...

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

I must say that holding is the best and only thing to do when bitcoin price is at its lowest. This is only for those traders who know perfectly how bitcoin moves and those who are risk takers. Being in this industry, we have to be patient and have enough trust. Never ever panic if you dont want to live in regrets.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

I also feel panicked when I see bitcoin prices start to fall because this will make a loss of my bitcoin investment, but I try to hold it because I believe this is a bitcoin price increase process because we know that bitcoin itself fluctuates so quickly that in just a few minutes later can determine your profit.

Yes, you are right it will backup soon. So, Don't be panic just keep Hodl your Btc it will increasing soon.
btcholak

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

I agree with you.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

This is always applicable and advisable whenever the market value of Bitcoin is falling. Holding and investing will be a great choice compared to selling which will just contribute on the backdrop thatbwill make the market price of Bitcoin to fall even more. It is also an opportunity dor investors since the price is low, and since its market value is expected to grow which means profit will be earned.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

I also feel panicked when I see bitcoin prices start to fall because this will make a loss of my bitcoin investment, but I try to hold it because I believe this is a bitcoin price increase process because we know that bitcoin itself fluctuates so quickly that in just a few minutes later can determine your profit.

Yes, you are right it will backup soon. So, Don't be panic just keep Hodl your Btc it will increasing soon.

It comes to how long you're prepared to hold your btc. For people who believe in the bitcoin project itself, they're ready to hold for months to years. These are seriously the people who are plannig to be rich through crypto. If you can't afford to hold until such time, then better put your investments somewhere else because you're risking too much

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
huzurkan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 522

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

i agree with you brother. When bitcoin falls, it never sells and it does not panic. If you look at the old charts every record after the fall is broken.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"