Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys select which altcoin to invest in? or is it just a luck?  (Read 173 times)
HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:59:25 PM

One of the most important things to invest is - MONEY Smiley
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

You need to carefully study the company that develops cryptocurrency. I've had my eye on the WAVES and decided to invest in them. One can observe that they are developing steadily and are trying to oppose itself to eth. I think that we will see a growth of 2-4 from current prices.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:07:52 PM

I seen many coins in last two weeks their rate increased up to 150% for 24 hours. like XVG, EMC2 & REDDCOIN. Is it all luck that people who bought those altcoins? or you got some techniques that this alt will boom in next few days.

I am excited to learn this art! Cheesy

Hits like that usually follow some statement of some popular figure or announcement that somebody is joining a team or some big company is going to adopt certain project.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:11:20 PM

I seen many coins in last two weeks their rate increased up to 150% for 24 hours. like XVG, EMC2 & REDDCOIN. Is it all luck that people who bought those altcoins? or you got some techniques that this alt will boom in next few days.

In actual it is an art to make prediction more probably in favour of the future of that particular coin According to current time market pump/dump ( I don't mean say that upp the price with particular no. Of people group , I meant only demand in cryptocurrency market ) .
Most of the times it happened that when price of bitcoin get started to increase then with this increase the Market of altcoins get started decrease until the market of bitcoin get stable of get down .
So in this interval of time if you have bitcoin and attention at any coin ( better by technology and potential by user )  is much down than what we can expect , for example Digibyte , rdd , xvg etc these gets down much but after stability and decrease in market of bitcoin made these coins market up .
 I hope you understand this logic perfect , if not then you can pm me , I would like to explain you more perfectly with another better real examples .
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:19:26 PM

you do research on the project behind the coin, also you check if the are some major news releted to project. for example https://www.viberate.io/ this coin jumped after being listen on jaxx.
saiteja01

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

I just see the concept behind it.If the concept is good then I will really get the coins immediately. For example now I have gone with Edu tokens which were released by Is university team members their concept of Education is really good which can create revolution in the market in coming years.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: