Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please can someone help me with TA  (Read 116 times)
Freedomworld (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:26:40 AM

Please I am a newbie to crypto trading and I know of www.cryptocompare.com and www.coincheckup.com for TA, I need more of such in my arsenal please and further guide on sma5,20,100,200 etc and EMA's

You wanna talk of going to YouTube? Yes I aint far to YouTube but here is a community too where I can also learn from and that's why I've decided to also learn from others here.. I will appreciate you assistance
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:36:47 AM

The best teacher you can have is your experience,make mistakes and make it your inspiration to improve,investopedia.com was my only learning site you can learn basics to advance trading there do not ask others on how to do this or whatsoever if you dont get the lesson in investopedia watch it on youtube.

Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:43:05 AM

In fact, I can search for the information about this coin at bitcointalk forum. Generally speaking, many people will give you the correct opinion for your reference.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Freedomworld (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:44:11 AM

The best teacher you can have is your experience,make mistakes and make it your inspiration to improve,investopedia.com was my only learning site you can learn basics to advance trading there do not ask others on how to do this or whatsoever if you dont get the lesson in investopedia watch it on youtube.

O se. Checking it up now
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:48:19 AM

O se. Checking it up now
yes investopedia is a great place to learn use the search box at the top right and search for technical analysis that would be a good place to start.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: