Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mandatory Update to Nuggets (NUGs) 1.0.1! Get your VGB - Vlad Golden Blocks  (Read 5916 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 04:21:25 PM

But hundreds of hours just for that one feature, that's crazy.   So I need an Eastern European C++ programmer then.  Cause they make $500 per month if they're good.  In a month I can get 2 really good features programmed and that's well worth $500.

I vote for Moldovan programmers!

Lol, they're great and they're basically Romanian too.  I met a few world class hackers while out there 8 months ago.  Man, I wish I would have heard of bitcoin back then.  Sme of these guys work as waiters for $200 per month.  They'd love to get a job programming full-time for $500 and on top of it I'd give them coins too if I could.

But o have to fly out there and that's $1200, and then a other $3,000 in expenses while I'm there.  For that much I can hire a programmer here.

But I may have to go there in a few months to set up my ASICS there and if that's the case then it would a perfect time to find a couple good programmers to help me.

So you can't even figure out how to mine, but you're pre-ordering ASICs with money you don't have. Smart

I already paid for the BFL ASICS, that's how it works.

And with those its easy to mine - as BFL has an easy program.  And if I need help, for the price of a sandwich I can a degree programmer come set up anything.  There's lots of talent out there and few jobs.  You see engineers with degrees working delivering pizza.  It's sad.

It was hard buying 1TH of mining rigs, cause I am broke but if I'm right about the Bitcoin ETF, its crucial to buy the rigs now as the wait times will only get longer.  I sold my truck so I hope to buy another 50GH in the next few days.  I'd like to take 2TH to Romania with me but I doubt this second unit will come before November.  Looks like 3-6 months to deliver if you order today.  If Bitcoin goes to $1,000, its gonna be a 1 year wait times.

you purchased a BLF ASIC ?

wow, just wow.

Why is that wow?  I actually bought nearly 10 BFL rigs in various sizes and I'm hoping to buy a 60GH BFL rig in the next few days.  If that happens then that will put me at roughly 2TH.  I figure by the time I get my rigs Bitcoin difficulty should be close to 100 million which is why I keep buying these rigs.

And I'm also hoping Bitcoin gets its ETF which would mean along with that 100 million difficulty there should be a much higher price which should mean that for a while 2TH could make someone a lot of money.  It's risky but I've never seen such a good risk/reward proposition in pretty much my entire life.

I can't wait - I'm gonna spend most of my bitcoins buying up other alt coins (if its not too late) but especially ixCoin and Devcoin.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 04:27:33 PM

ok no problem - so what's your eta of getting them and when did you order them ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 04:34:54 PM

don't look at my wow so much as negative as , perhaps , admiration of a brave gambler .

I've seen things like this pay off before , so i won't say anything more , but if i was looking at history and/or odds , i'd say you are not going to have the experience you believe.

next diff change gets us to 50 million when again are you expecting these machines from this company that many people believe to be simple scammers ?

if you ordered recently i will say you may have your items in 12 months , diff will be at around 200 million i'd say by the end of October this year, how does that fit your scenario.

i will grant the ETF is an unknown, there are many other aspects aside from he etf as well.

but with no product , what will you do ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 04:52:37 PM

ok no problem - so what's your eta of getting them and when did you order them ?

My first orders were in April of this year.  Then I added units in May, June and July as well.  As the difficulty kept going up I kept adding units.

I was supposed get my first units last month but they're nowhere close to what they promised.  So I'm hoping I'll get my first units by October and the rest soon after that....hopefully.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 04:57:08 PM

don't look at my wow so much as negative as , perhaps , admiration of a brave gambler .

I've seen things like this pay off before , so i won't say anything more , but if i was looking at history and/or odds , i'd say you are not going to have the experience you believe.

next diff change gets us to 50 million when again are you expecting these machines from this company that many people believe to be simple scammers ?

if you ordered recently i will say you may have your items in 12 months , diff will be at around 200 million i'd say by the end of October this year, how does that fit your scenario.

i will grant the ETF is an unknown, there are many other aspects aside from he etf as well.

but with no product , what will you do ?

They're shipping pretty fast now so I think I'll have my first units by October and the rest by around Dec or January.  

By January I'm expecting the difficulty to jump to 100 million.  200 million sounds too high for 2013, there's isn't enough interest to get it that high that fast.

So I'm guessing 100 million difficulty this year and should hit 300 to 400 million next year but the Bitcoin ETF should mitigate that by pushing the price of bitcoin higher.

This is risky but I don't see it as gambling since I see or I think I see the big picture which is the political and social element to this alt coin scheme and the coming alt coin mania and if what I'm seeing is real then investing in alt coins is as sure and guaranteed as it gets.

Edit:

BFL units are not scammers.  People are actually getting them and they're mining as advertised.  They're the best units on the market - the problem is just getting them.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:25:11 AM

best unit on the market for about a month.

KnC deliver soon , trust me diff is going higher than 100 million this year, i wasn't talking about the Gamble on Crypto i generally think it is sound otherwise I wouldn't be here.

BFL from the scientific view are scammers , they promised a product and purposely did not deliver it, they took peoples money knowing they would not deliver a product that is technically and scientifically and lawfully illegal.

its a type of scam , and its well known, if they had of not promised the product all would be fine.

i couldn't not care less , i never ordered from them as i saw that ahead of time and i have known about BFL for a long time.

your unfortunate calculations on difficulty are taking "you" only,  into account , but you are believing that by some magical working that everyone else isn't thinking exactly the same thing.  

you probably should understand that even the outstanding orders would push difficulty to over 200 million , so even with a pause as people are shocked into not ordering , difficulty will likely rise , and then of course new ASIC owners first priority is to get an ROI, so what happens then?

I think and ETF and wider geopolitical issues may push the price , but don't count on Rabbits not being pulled form hats , if you counted on that then you have been wrong for a long time.

The Fiat system was/is onto the best scam they know, the best scam in history,  and they won't give it up easy , they have been able to purchase the world with this scam you think they are just going to walk away from it?

the NSA is funded by this scam
The CIA is funded by this scam
the US army is funded by this scam
and just about everything else you know about.
they give just enough to the right people to keep this scam alive, the "internet" has been a large disruption but not a critical one so far.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:47:07 AM

Digital,

I completely agree with you on everything.  Especially the fiat scam.  This is how I concluded without doubt that bitcoin would be huge, they'll get their ETF and many other alt coins will also explode to the upside.

BFL is a scam from the point of view that they lied.  They basically lied to get crowd funding.  What I don't like is that they're still lying.  They told me 2 months and its gonna be closer to 6 months.  And that's was after they got all the components so there was no need to lie to me.

I was gonna go with KNC but they remind me too much of BFL 1 year ago.  I don't see them delivering anytime soon. If they do then they'll bury BFL and they'll also drive the difficulty up past 500 million.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 02:30:02 PM

Ok  mate , hope it works out for you . I have someone in Sweden , we know where the orsoc building is . I think knc will deliver , why wouldn't they ?  So on this thin basis has your risk just risen ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 04:07:16 PM

Ok  mate , hope it works out for you . I have someone in Sweden , we know where the orsoc building is . I think knc will deliver , why wouldn't they ?  So on this thin basis has your risk just risen ?

The risk has definitely risen and I think you're right, 100 million is a pipe dream and most likely your number of 200 million will happen way before the end if this year which would really make it hard to make money even with 2 TH.

Apparently yesterday the Bitcoin difficulty briefly spiked to over 100 million and then dropped very fast back down to 50 million.

That was obviously a test run.  Someone was probably testing some enormous units and most likely it was someone like BFL (they've been focusing on building their 500GH rigs) and now those units are headed out to customers so I'd expect the difficulty to skyrocket past 100 million and stay there in the next few weeks.

So without at least 10 TH I'm just not gonna see any real money.  I need to find some way to get ahead of this curve before the hype starts and the masses come in cause if I don't do that then I'll always be struggling to just keep up with the next cost/difficulty bump.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 04:27:44 PM

Ok  mate , hope it works out for you . I have someone in Sweden , we know where the orsoc building is . I think knc will deliver , why wouldn't they ?  So on this thin basis has your risk just risen ?

The risk has definitely risen and I think you're right, 100 million is a pipe dream and most likely your number of 200 million will happen way before the end if this year which would really make it hard to make money even with 2 TH.

Apparently yesterday the Bitcoin difficulty briefly spiked to over 100 million and then dropped very fast back down to 50 million.

That was obviously a test run.  Someone was probably testing some enormous units and most likely it was someone like BFL (they've been focusing on building their 500GH rigs) and now those units are headed out to customers so I'd expect the difficulty to skyrocket past 100 million and stay there in the next few weeks.

So without at least 10 TH I'm just not gonna see any real money.  I need to find some way to get ahead of this curve before the hype starts and the masses come in cause if I don't do that then I'll always be struggling to just keep up with the next cost/difficulty bump.

Vlad

Really mate, if you are so confident about Bitcoin prices, why dont you simply buy them.
At the moment it looks like you are adding just preorders and not any actual mining capacity.

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 04:49:45 PM

If you do consider a refund if you paid with PayPal there is useful info on ccn about exactly how others got refunds with PayPal.

I personally think you can find ways to leverage into BTC in different ways , but that's just my opinion , I think BTC is flawed and by no means has won this race , lots of things can change , of course , everyone will say it can't .

Good luck , hope you got your rigs working .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 05:27:51 PM

Yeah, I used paypal for all of them.

I too think Bitcoin will not be the world coin of choice.  It's too flawed.  I think there's gonna be a bitcoin 2.0 and 3.0 and then the govt will choose the best one or combine the best coins and create one best coin.

There's too much for governments to gain to not try to make their own digital coin but they won't want to scare everyone off so they'll let this decentralized pipe dream continue for a while longer until there's mass adoption.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 05:33:11 PM

Vlad

Really mate, if you are so confident about Bitcoin prices, why dont you simply buy them.
At the moment it looks like you are adding just preorders and not any actual mining capacity.

Cheers

Cause I spent all my money on ASICS mining rigs.

Mining rigs are a better investment cause they can keep paying and then you can probably sell them and get all your money back.

Buying bitcoin outright won't make you much, 1,000% is not a lot of money unless you have hundreds of thousands to invest.

But that's why I bought other crypto coins - it's risky but I think if bitcoin goes to $1,000 then many other coins will spike and if you buy the right one you can make 10,000% or even 100,000%.  Now that's real money and one can make millions from just a few thousand dollars.

And like I've said, my top picks right now are devcoin and ixCoin, both very cheap right now and both with a lot of potential for very different reasons.

bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 05:56:49 PM

In an effort to get this on topic.

Anyone have current nodes, also can we add a checkpoint to the source.

NUG is such a fun novelty coin, I would consider some services. Anyone interested in a justdice clone for nug?

Or we can just add this one to the alt-coin graveyard.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 06:48:05 PM

In an effort to get this on topic.

Anyone have current nodes, also can we add a checkpoint to the source.

NUG is such a fun novelty coin, I would consider some services. Anyone interested in a justdice clone for nug?

Or we can just add this one to the alt-coin graveyard.

I like all your ideas except the graveyard idea.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 11:55:27 PM

Yeah, I used paypal for all of them.

I too think Bitcoin will not be the world coin of choice.  It's too flawed.  I think there's gonna be a bitcoin 2.0 and 3.0 and then the govt will choose the best one or combine the best coins and create one best coin.

There's too much for governments to gain to not try to make their own digital coin but they won't want to scare everyone off so they'll let this decentralized pipe dream continue for a while longer until there's mass adoption.

If you used PayPal just know you are not limited to the 45 days , you can still refund , if you think you will never get a delivery , just chase it up with people that refunded ,

As for Gov , you give too much credit and credibility to government of course , so many do , government does not decide the directions of things they do not control .

If you just put your mind to it you will clearly see that , government can use this agency or that agency to damage or restrict fiat from , but that's about it , sCrypt is out of the bag , out of control largely , and C++ evolution is much too quick for anything a hostile government can achieve even with billions of fiat.

And then I have not even explored the obvious , the global nature of Cryptocurrency , not all government is hostile , it's quite simple  , if you would like to spectrum that equation , it's as simple as stacking coloured blocks.

I think you will get a delivery , simply because it now pays to deliver a largely worthless peice of hardware.

On topic , yes yes , what topic is this ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 03:06:16 AM

Lol, digital, I like how your mind works, bro.

Ok, I may be giving the govt too much credit, they have proved to be quite incompetent over the years but I researched this matter for a paper I wrote and there's some predictable history behind my paranoia.

First though, if the govt can't control bitcoin and alt coins then why not make them illegal?  It's easy, you can't print your own money and compete with the dollar.  Nobody can argue with that.  Secondly, bitcoin has no owner so there's nobody to really fight you.  Third, bitcoin has been clearly used for the mafia money laundering, drugs sales, and other illegal activities so it would be so easy to justify shutting down with just one executive order - you wouldn't even need to call in congress. 

So if the govt can't control this new rage which is catching on like wildfire and will eventually undermine the dollar then why not kill it or pass laws to control it and tax it, thus slowing it down? 

Right?  That doesn't make sense.  They appear to want to let this thing to continue growing like wildfire but why?  So then the only reason I can come up with is: because they like it and that means they're not afraid of it and that means they can control it or perhaps they even created it.

Cause if you look at bitcoin and all crypto coins:  all governments stand to gain the most, followed by banks and large corporations and finally, individuals gain the least while losing absolutely all personal freedoms.  So unless a government is worried about taking away their citizens freedoms (and I doubt most countries fit that mold) then most countries in the world would do anything to get people to adopt digital money which is my premise for my predictions: 

Such as Bitcoin getting the ETF license, Bitcoin blowing past $1,000 within the next 12 -18 months, alt coins catching fire and mass hysteria and mass media hype over bitcoin and crypto coins which will lead to mass brainwashing and mass adoption and eventually a currency swap where everyone gives up their real money for play virtual money not realizing that once the govt has you digitized they can devalue your virtual money literally overnight which means that temporarily the govt will help make many people Rich, knowing it's not real and that they'll get all of it back and then some. 

After-all, in 1934 the US govt made owning gold a crime then confiscated everyone's gold and the following year literally stole 69% if the nations wealth by literally writing down a new value for gold, $35 per ounce from the $20 when they swapped the gold for paper dollars.  It was a massive wealth transfer scheme and if you had seen it you could have gotten rich from it.  This is nothing more than another clever wealth transfer scheme only this time I predict they'll do 90% and not 69%, and it looks like people will not believe even historic facts which means nothing can stop this plan.  But just like in 1934, you can get rich if you see what's coming ahead of time.

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:29:26 AM

Got some NUGS if anyone wants em
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 04:07:47 AM

I wrote you a long response vlad but I'll leave it for another day , you will likely understand more later if you think about this .

Sufficed to say , I'll say this .

1.Government as such is not the problem they are least of many problems.

2. Government will never own cryptocurrency .

You will work this equation out.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 04:54:15 AM

Got some NUGS if anyone wants em

What's going on?  How many you got?