Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mandatory Update to Nuggets (NUGs) 1.0.1! Get your VGB - Vlad Golden Blocks  (Read 5917 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 05:02:30 AM

I wrote you a long response vlad but I'll leave it for another day , you will likely understand more later if you think about this .

Sufficed to say , I'll say this .

1.Government as such is not the problem they are least of many problems.

2. Government will never own cryptocurrency .

You will work this equation out.

I think you need to do a little research behind the fed and who actually owns the fed to have an idea who's gonna own digital cash when it becomes the mainstream deal they're hoping for.

FYI:  the fed's 99 year contract to print dollars just expired so its pretty convenient that Bitcoin Just happened to be here and to go buck wild all of a sudden for no obvious reason.

If you understand what the fed really is and who owns the fed and that they will never give up the power to own and print all the currencies of the world you will then, undoubtedly understand what will, without a doubt, happen to any new currency in this world or any new future global currency they've been trying to push since the 1970's. 

I do have an advantage in that I had to learn a lot of this in Economics so I assume people know these things when many do not.  But the information is out there on youtube and the Internet and its all documented, historic facts so anyone can figure this out.  While you're checking out the fed check out when they were given the power to print money relative to when gold was criminalized and also read about how they passed the bill giving the fed the power over our money - interesting date and time to hold a special session in congress for something so important. 

It will give you an idea of what this government is capable of doing and keep in mind, by most standards, America was and still is one of the good guys.  The truth is Pretty scary.  When you first learn about it you simply can't believe it but it's right there in black and white - the history they never taught us in school.  And now it's getting ready to repeat and 95% have no idea what happened 90-99 years ago so they'll have no idea what's coming now.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:08:28 AM

FYI:  the fed's 99 year contract to print dollars just expired so its pretty convenient that Bitcoin Just happened to be here and to go buck wild all of a sudden for no obvious reason.

a) the federal reserve act has no expiration date.
b) it isn't a contract.  The federal reserve act grants the fed that authority until such time as it is revoked (like any other law) by Congress without any consideration in return.
c) how about you actually read rather than continually make up shit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/chapter-3

TL/DR: your an idiot.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 06:23:45 AM

I probably wouldn't have been as rude as "death and taxes" figuratively or literally.

But its good that you have looked into all of this .

however , It has nothing to do with the "mystery" of bitcoin , if Cryptocurrency was a "government" or centralized owner Bank stockholder invention , it was the great idea that the internet was to television , and how, of course, we would all, be , enslaved , in the  interconnected information......of course.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 06:31:30 AM

Not dissimilar to the "New World Order " argument of course,  a rather mindless , meaningless and blathering argument that essentially states that there will , of course , be a " Global Currency" , of course ...

That would be the "global currency" that would replace the current global currency the USD ?

And that would be the "world government " that would replace the "US government structure" (see banks and owners) ?

I'm immensely interested in this new , new world order , I wonder for many an hour who will run it ?

I imagine it will be all very .....new.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:09:21 AM

blah blah blah blah.   While you all talk and talk and talk, the nuggies network is dying.   No blocks found since 2013-08-13 23:11:24.   

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 07:13:23 AM

FYI:  the fed's 99 year contract to print dollars just expired so its pretty convenient that Bitcoin Just happened to be here and to go buck wild all of a sudden for no obvious reason.

a) the federal reserve act has no expiration date.
b) it isn't a contract.  The federal reserve act grants the fed that authority until such time as it is revoked (like any other law) by Congress without any consideration in return.
c) how about you actually read rather than continually make up shit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/chapter-3

TL/DR: your an idiot.

So far you've been wrong pretty much everytime you opened up your gash, what makes you think it's gonna be different this time.

It was the Act of July 1, 1922 which changed the expiration to 99 years from the date of organization (1913).

Look it up, bafoon.

Then in 1927 they changed it to be a perpetual contract.

So I don't remember every detail I learned in college decades ago.  Oh, no.  But there was a 99 year expiration at one point for the fed.

Just cause an idiot like you can use google and find one mistake per 100 posts, you're a big man, now?

Lol.  I said before I write purely from memory and when you do that you'll make a few mistakes.  I rarely make these mistakes and I never make shit up.

But I have had to correct you so many times that I decided to conclude that you're straight up incompetent and you bought all the pretty coins under your fake name.

Now go read something and stop using google for your brain.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 07:14:46 AM

blah blah blah blah.   While you all talk and talk and talk, the nuggies network is dying.   No blocks found since 2013-08-13 23:11:24.   

Oh no.

Am I not the guy who invited an attack?  My life is not tied to this coin.  If it succeeds great - if it fails then so be it. All I said was I wouldn't let it die without trying to improve it.  Now go steal something, ya crook.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 07:18:10 AM

Not dissimilar to the "New World Order " argument of course,  a rather mindless , meaningless and blathering argument that essentially states that there will , of course , be a " Global Currency" , of course ...

That would be the "global currency" that would replace the current global currency the USD ?

And that would be the "world government " that would replace the "US government structure" (see banks and owners) ?

I'm immensely interested in this new , new world order , I wonder for many an hour who will run it ?

I imagine it will be all very .....new.

You call the very real globalization efforts which have been going on for decades mindless blatherings?

Hahahahaaa.

I take it back, your mind is not much different from the norm on this forum and it shows your lack of knowledge and understanding of basic economic, historic and political FACTS.

I recommend you do some research on what banking really is and again, who owns the fed and why because all of that is public information and it is all factual.

Good luck, you're unfortunately one of the many who won't see what's coming until its way too late.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 07:39:57 AM

Yeeep , I guess I'll learn my lesson  the hard way .

Don't disparage  there are many a close minded like my self .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 07:48:30 AM

Yeeep , I guess I'll learn my lesson  the hard way .

Don't disparage  there are many a close minded like my self .

Lol.  Now you're being sarcastic.  Well, that's better than closed minded.

But seriously, if you don't know the factual history of the fed then it's gonna be impossible to really understand what's going on with the fastest growing currency in the world.  If you had the license to print money would you not get involved in such a currency?   Yet people like you think these powerful forces live in a void and aren't allowed to touch us or our new money.  Lol, come on man, they're gonna crush anyone in their way. 

Problem is people have no idea who the fed really is - most think its part of the govt and most have no idea what they're already done to confiscate huge portions of American wealth, 69% wealth transfer in 1935, so they think this is a new currency and that's it.  This is just beginning and the only way to make real money is to know how it ends long before it does.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 08:04:09 AM

Ok Vlad,  what is the fed.

Explain this institute to me.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:40:15 AM

Just cause an idiot like you can use google and find one mistake per 100 posts, you're a big man, now?

One mistake in a 100 posts?  Please.  Anyone can find 100 mistakes in 100 of your "posts" (if you want to call made up rambling nonsense "posts").  It doesn't make them a big man, it is pathetically easy.  You know how someone knows Vlad is wrong ... he is talking/posting.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:43:31 AM

Am I not the guy who invited an attack? 

Nobody cared enough to attack it.  It was worthless from the day it was created and the few clueless "longshot" miners are finally just giving up.
hotcoldcoin

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:48:05 AM

Is Apathy an attack?    If it is, then Nuggets is getting massively hit!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 09:23:25 AM

How many NUGGETS miners do we have right now?

Are you guys hitting the Golden Blocks with no issues?  Is anybody seeing excessive hopping to get the golden blocks?  Like, is it a problem, is the coin being gamed for the Golden Blocks, cause I'd rather not waste the money to make it a true lottery draw every 2 hours unless I really have to.

Apparently that's gonna require a lot of coding.  On average how many coins are you guys mining in 24 hours and with what rig/setup?  TIA!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 09:29:25 AM

Is Apathy an attack?    If it is, then Nuggets is getting massively hit!

Not as hard as you hit it with your troll sock puppets when you stole nearly 1 million coins from these miners.

It's funny how nobody jumped on you for that - it kinda shows the lack of character in the majority of people here.  It's my fault instead for not calling all those who put up their wallet addresses liars and scammers and ask for some kind of ID.

Pretty sad.  Hopefully guys like you are too arrogant and foolish to take my advice on buying up other alt coins in the event I prove to be right about Bitcoin's ETF license.

Unfortunately you do own a million NUGs cause you just sold them to one of your sock puppets.  

But don't worry, I'll be sure to delete all those coins before they have a chance to be worth anything.

Cause if I'm right and Bitcoin gets their ETF license then they will most certainly skyrocket and even CrapCoins like this may be worth something.

I know, hard to imagine but so was Namecoin going up 100,000% in under 60 days back in April, from .$001 to $1.  That was a million dollar win off just a $1,000 investment.

hotcoldcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:34:04 AM

Answer:  0.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 09:59:00 AM

Right, if that's true why doesn't this coin die? 

And I wasn't talking about NUGs coins, I know you have over 1 million.

I was referring to who and how many people are actually mining NUGs.

I know you're lying with your ZERO nonsense cause JackJack is mining so there's at least 1 and if that's true the docility must be a joke.

I wonder how much a decent GPU rig can get mining NUGs right now in 24 hours.  Cause man, if you're mining it alone you can get over 100,000 NUGs coins per day just from hitting the jackpot, Golden Blocks, which are 12 per day.  That's 1.2 million coins in just 12 hours and only the bonuses.

Man, I need to get my 2 GPU rigs running soon.

frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:16:42 AM

Right, if that's true why doesn't this coin die? 

And I wasn't talking about NUGs coins, I know you have over 1 million.

I was referring to who and how many people are actually mining NUGs.

I know you're lying with your ZERO nonsense cause JackJack is mining so there's at least 1 and if that's true the docility must be a joke.

I wonder how much a decent GPU rig can get mining NUGs right now in 24 hours.  Cause man, if you're mining it alone you can get over 100,000 NUGs coins per day just from hitting the jackpot, Golden Blocks, which are 12 per day.  That's 1.2 million coins in just 12 hours and only the bonuses.

Man, I need to get my 2 GPU rigs running soon.

http://altcha.in/chain/Nuggets
It looks dead certainly, no blocks since 2013-08-13 23:11:24
'Golden Blocks' occurred 1, 2 or max of 3 times per day over it's life, never had there been 12.
hotcoldcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:04:00 PM

http://nuggets.21stcenturymoneytalk.org/ confirms it.   Last block at August 13, 2013, 23:11:24.

And how many connections is the above block viewer showing?  Answer: 1.

Result:  The whole nuggets network has 2 nodes currently, a block viewer, and a block explorer.

If any one was not apathetic about it, they could surely gather the hash power required to climb the amazingly high current difficulty of 0.37337838.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: