Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price down - great time to invest in NVT ICO  (Read 166 times)
Davehad (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:47:36 AM

Prices have stabilized today for ETH and other coins today so, coming up to the end of the 2nd week of the ICO for NVT,  it could be a good time to jump onboard the Nova Token ICO.  More value = more tokens = more cards.  https://novablitz.com  https://t.me/novablitz.

The token bonus also gives an edge/added incentive.  Of course, as always do your own research and due diligence.
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:48:51 AM

Its a great time to invest in ETH too HAHA
But yeah ICO participation just feels that bit cheaper today huh? haha
Manowar_PL

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:25:09 AM

If you held ether prior to the plunging of price, I don't see how it is cheaper to invest in an ICO if we measure in dollar amount.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:27:57 PM

I prerfer just invest into Etherium. Because in the long term it will grow tens of times. However, in the short term, you can wait for the end of correction, buy it and just hold. I think it is more profitable.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:41:08 PM

I don't know much about that ICO but since Ethereum's price went down a lot  , it will be much cheaper to invest in some ICOs. Ethereum is much buyable at the moment compared to last week. If you are interested in investing an ICO or just wanna invest in Ethereum  , it is the right time.

EJHX

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:43:34 PM

Ethereum will always be the coin I hold most. Suffers from less volatility (Than bitcoin), actually has a usage (especially if you love ICO's/Lowcaps) and faster transaction time+Cheaper.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:56:01 PM

when ETH price go down, more ICO tokens are affected too, and its a very good time to invest on any tokens that has a potential to grow in the future, not only that NVT but all of ICO tokens and coins, for more convenient you can add ethereum on a "great time to invest" Grin for more profits result.
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

This decline will increase investment in all ICOs. ICO investments have always fallen on the rise.

makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:28:48 PM

Yes btc is big falling but this is all the year the same. After christmas we se btc at 15k$ and the rise will beginn from new.

The bubble was to big and many people lost a lot of money. Many panic sell's!

Now all needs big eggs Wink
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:31:53 PM

I think Ethereum is very suitable for purchase. The price was very low against BTC.
keithieY5

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

bad try to advertise your project people smart than this.

time now to buy more ETH and more bitcoin
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:42:56 PM

The price is going down because of btc price is going there. They are connected we know it
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:02:41 PM

Prices have stabilized today for ETH and other coins today so, coming up to the end of the 2nd week of the ICO for NVT,  it could be a good time to jump onboard the Nova Token ICO.  More value = more tokens = more cards.  https://novablitz.com  https://t.me/novablitz.

The token bonus also gives an edge/added incentive.  Of course, as always do your own research and due diligence.
Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency in crypto world. I trust Ethereum because of getting money.  Just holding my Ethereum and I believe that Ethereum give me more profit in future. I suggest you hold some Ethereum for future Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: