Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market dropdown  (Read 232 times)
ratiobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:42:48 AM

Hi There,

i've been really busy the previous days and didn't read a lot about btc, altcoins and current markets, but i've seen the big increase in the past as well as the significant dropdown of the markets in the last 24h.
what are the reasons for that market behavior, especially what caused the recent drop?

thanks in advance

freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:58:19 AM

Hi There,

i've been really busy the previous days and didn't read a lot about btc, altcoins and current markets, but i've seen the big increase in the past as well as the significant dropdown of the markets in the last 24h.
what are the reasons for that market behavior, especially what caused the recent drop?

thanks in advance

More and more people are now realizing that the problems (huge fees and long confirmation times) will not go away - and hence the whole idea is gone.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:17:06 AM

Hi There,

thanks in advance
altcoins droped because bitcoin droped we have seen that many times . As for bitcoin right now it's facing some attacks from bitcoin cash losers,excuse me i mean users , Roger ver is fuilding the the blockchain with transactions ,for that reason miners are demanding higher fees and the confirmation time is taking forever .Although all of that , i feel sorry for those who bought bcash at 4k. look at it now , increasing the size of the blockchain is not a long term solution. Bcash just want to make money off of people who want to invest in bitcoin that's why they are using the name bitcoin in their brand.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:21:56 AM

the market in general follows bitcoin whenever it is going down. so the reason for the whole market going down is due to bitcoin price drop. everyone dumps altcoins at times like this!

and reason for bitcoin drop is like always a correction which got out of hand and accompanied by fear, uncertainty and doubt.
the ground work was also there with months and months of calling bitcoin a "bubble" the fear was implanted in the hearts of the newbies who only needed a small push to jump!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:26:00 AM

The major whales have cashed out from the Bitcoins, also there are people who sold all their bitcoins to invest in bitcoins cash thus, a large amount of people are following their footsteps causing the market to drop considerably.
Also this is how a cryptocurrency works..after a lot of ups a considerable down is expected

People are out there buying bitcoins too since they can now afford it .. also for the future there are speculations , that bitcoins will touch 10k $ and then spike to 50k $.

Thus you don't need to worry that much about anything just hold onto ypur bitcoins and wait for the price to increase.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:22 AM

closing the stock market in the usa made the bitcoin price decrease, according to the information I read currently bitcoin is decreasing ..
but for bitcoin holders do not worry too much, this is just a small problem .. earlier in the year I'm sure bitcoin will rise again its price even more expensive than the current year

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:00:47 PM

Hi There,

thanks in advance
Actually this is common thing in bitcoin market that when price of bitcoin starts to increase then the price of altcoins market get down rapidly . The ratio of increase in price soemtimes less than what the dump happens in altcoins market because a big potential coin have such type of quality that a small rise in price gives big impact at another coins .
As we know last 4-5 days market of bitcoin was going down but here in 24 hours we see small increase that results into small dump in market of 80% of coins , so don't think it as a big dump but think it is a opportunity for you to buy altcoins at low rate and then sell high .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:24:14 PM

Market dropdown is mostly expected after a huge pump in previous months, considering that correction is now taking effect in the market. As what we all observed not only bitcoin is falling but also altcoins. And now, lot of newly investors are suffering headache about their investment and it could be possible of selling their coins without any profit from it. And much contribute bitcoin price dumping if they are continuing to selling their btc.
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:28:23 PM

THE PROPHET OF BITCOIN DAYS AGO RELEASED WARNING

BTC TO 10K

I posted link to his warning here when BTC was 18k

In couple of days it went 18k to 13k

His words move markets

Just look at my thread

Bitcoin Guru warning BTC to 10k in days
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:29:33 PM

its christmas.   people are probably selling their coins to buy their family and friends gifts.   
Vanilla-swap

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:32:44 PM

Its because SPAIN.

Catalunia the independis won.
Rezgar

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:37:44 PM

I'm pretty sure that bitcoin dropped because of bitcoin.com ceo telling people he's dumping his load and then they paniced, bought BCH instead and made others panic as well. Alt coins follow the flow of bitcoin for some odd reason. Secondly, it's holidays and people need the extra income so they're selling some or most of their investment. Thirdly, the fees on bitcoin and some other currencies are insane. I lost 100$ from a 200 dollar investment on bitcoin when I transferred it a few times, mistakes were made I guess. Why on earth would any sane person use bitcoin with those fees? The purpose of bitcoin was so that we would avoid this insanity, now it seems that the opposite is happening. Greed people using the system to their own advantage, all for the reason that there are no regulations. Now people don't want regulations on a currency, but this is the shit you get for that.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:40:37 PM

Because of the bitcoin price down other alt coins also falling down Sad , i also dont have news about btc going now Sad but i hope this will be up again before the year ends Sad , but i think some reasons is transferring their bitcoin to bitcoincash now.

At your service
Travis726

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:42:08 PM

Obama did it.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

In the event that the price of bitcoin is 10 K, it is definitely worth buying more, since in the future we will not see this price.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:48:34 PM

Hi There,

thanks in advance

As I have read the news and opinion from experts in forum, they said that there's a market adjustments or because the Christmas is near but whatever it is we better to hold for now eventhough the price is keep on decreasing. Don't be discourage about it but instead take this as opportunity to buy additional investments. Dropping price is normal in trading so don't be afraid about it. Let's just wait until the price of Bitcoin will go back again to top again.
futuris

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:55:18 PM

In the event that the price of bitcoin is 10 K, it is definitely worth buying more, since in the future we will not see this price.
I completely agree with you.
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:06:07 PM

Bitcoin is rising again after the Christmas adn I really believe after the new year night it will go pass 20K.
kumarcp

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:14:15 PM

Now the market for the bitcoin may be down but in few days it will cross beyond the market level
DBerendey

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:37:21 PM

There is a many reasons of dropdown.
1) Many people want money for the gifts
2) By end of the year people want to fix their profits
3) No one coin can raise all the time - there might be a correction and here we have it (like in the summer and September)
4) BTC scalability problem
5) Roger Ver with his Bitcoin Cash added fuel to the fire of BTC price drop
6) And of course there people helping to dropdown price cause of their fears (when it started to drop).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: