Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with Poloneix  (Read 116 times)
roman man (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:53:17 AM

Hi to all. please help solve the problem with Poloneix. I had a problem logging in to my account, and I entered the password and login correctly.  Requires an additional six-digit Google Authenticator code  code  but I did not install it!!!  I wrote about this to the support service as of 01/11/2017! I have got Ticket ID – 505186 but to date I have no answers! Is it a normal work with a client? I do not want to think that I got into scammers ... I've got funds out there that somebody unauthorizedly blocked access to me. All scans of my documents and photos in the administration are there! I did the registration procedure completely, did not change the e-mail. So what's the problem? I will be grateful to any advice and help.
Sincerely Roman
skorms

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:55:55 AM

First of all it is impossible to enable 2Auth without installing and verifying it so you or somebody else did install it to your account. Poloniex has always been correct to me but at the moment the support is congested so you will have to wait it out. My best guess is your account got hacked...
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:11:26 PM

Strange if you never activate Google Authy but when login ask for code from Google Authy, to my knowledge Poloniex will request the code they send to email for account that does not activate 2FA.
If you have sent support tickets just wait they will reply but for now normally 30 days they answer the ticket, because it happened to me.
roman man (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:35:30 PM

I agree with you. it is strange that the password on the email does not come and my mail seems to have been broken .... 2FA I did not install, because on Bittrex I have and know what it is. in any case they do not give an answer for 2 months !!!
thank you all for the advice!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: