Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #LOMOCOIN - THE NEXT 10X COIN LIKE EMC2 in 2018 -highly undervalued on Bittrex  (Read 291 times)
xiaoxiao2007 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:26:57 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:10:57 PM by xiaoxiao2007

In such a long time I didn't realize this, LMC has ATH almost 7k satoshi and all time-low was 301 satoshi
The Circulating Supply is about 222 million, marketcap 17 million? Wtf
Their whitepaper : http://oddv6s088.qnssl.com/white-paper/LoMoStar_Whitepaper_English_V3.pdf
Just read it and you'll see it is so undervalued
It's ridiculous cheap with active devs, has a real product, own blockchain and has own exchange (xstar.io) like Binance, and especially Lomo is big in China
I think we have the price like now just because LMC's dev team is bad at marketing, they don't know how to promote, PR or make hype like other coins
Once people realize it highly undervalued, they gonna buy it in crazy mode like EMC2 (dev hyped af) or XVG, those coins made 2000% profit, LMC has potential to make 1000% easily
The price right now is 550 satoshi, i think it would hit 5k satoshi again very soon in Feb or March 2018, if LMC team could do promote it more, 1500% or even 2000% earning potential (equal marketcap 350~500 million) is very possible
Be one of the first people buy it and hold it for Q1 2018, 500% profit at least for this sleeping giant beast, you'll not regret
Remember this and check back after 2 months  Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/peLx0pJ.png
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

In such a long time I didn't realize this, LMC has ATH almost 7k satoshi and all time-low was 301 satoshi
It's ridiculous cheap with active devs, has a real product, own blockchain and has own exchange (xstar.io) like Binance, and especially Lomo is big in China
I think we have the price like now just because LMC's dev team is bad at marketing, they don't know how to promote, PR or make hype like other coins
Once people realize it highly undervalued, they gonna buy it in crazy mode like EMC2 (dev hyped af) or XVG, those coins made 2000% profit, LMC has potential to make 1000% easily
The price right now is 550 satoshi, i think it would hit 5k satoshi again very soon in Feb or March 2018, if LMC team could do promote it more, 1500% or even 2000% earning potential (equal marketcap 350~500 million) is very possible
Be one of the first people buy it and hold it for Q1 2018, 500% profit at least for this sleeping giant beast, you'll not regret

That's why I bought it heavy at 400. Really this coin has great potential to develop and rise. I think devs will do their best and release the final version of their app in 1Q 2018.
xiaoxiao2007 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/peLx0pJ.png
That's why I bought it heavy at 400. Really this coin has great potential to develop and rise. I think devs will do their best and release the final version of their app in 1Q 2018.

It will sky rocket and back to 2k sats very soon, but the target i expect is 10k sats, it'll be like EMC2
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:52:46 PM

What makes you think it can achieve 10k sat?
xiaoxiao2007 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:55:34 PM

Real product, has own blockchain and has own exchange (xstar.io) like Binance, and especially Lomo is big in China
The only thing held it so long is China gov, but once China open trading for all then everything will explode (which is very possible because they accumulated when they announce banned trading websites and made a huge impact to crypto world)
wujiiih

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:32 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:01:44 PM by wujiiih

First of all I'd like to link LoMo's all-in one information: https://www.reddit.com/r/lomocoin/comments/7kemt2/lomos_information_all_in_one_will_be_continually/

I recommend you to read this at least if you don't want to do research and etc.
http://tophopenew.com/why-i-think-lomocoin-is-a-game-changer-and-will-help-to-bring-crypto-the-masses/

To the point.
I do not know either why the market cap is so low. I think it is simply because people does not acknowledge its potential and due to 'bad' marketing. LoMoStar might be also unknown for many investors which might be another reason for Market Cap being so low.

LoMoStar's CMO answer regarding website, roadmap and marketing (The English is bit off since this is translated by google translator, haha.)
Zou: I want to update everything, our team work overnight. Believe me, it's harder to update your product than it is to send out one or two news stories. Sometimes I am confused, many people in the industry just keep planning, news, participation in the meeting, but where exactly is their product? Have you used it? Our product has been updated to 2.0, has launched a real airdrop. I can hardly imagine how much the LMC is undervalued. When the tide recedes and some reveal their underwear, you know how far LMC has gone and how much more money

Zou: Some people find me mysterious because they do not understand Chinese culture. Chinese like to use actions and facts to prove, rather than using slogans and plans to prove. As you can see, what I said on Twitter turned out to be a fact. We are adapting to Western culture to show as many plans as possible, but we will continue to maintain our faith and honesty

So as you can see LoMoStar is focusing in the actual tech rather than marketing. They want their product to be perfect before starting the marketing.

Some upcoming news:
  • New wallet
  • New partnerships (like they have with CFun right now)
  • The exchange made by the same team goes online (xstar)
  • Roadmap and bios, these should be available by end of this year
  • Documentary video where LoMoStar is featuring
  • They will try to start operating in China by the end of February
  • They are updating their app 24/7
  • You are able to convert currencies and trade within the app
  • Updated website
  • iOS version on Apple Store

And much more.. but above mentioned news should happen within the following months.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

Real product, has own blockchain and has own exchange (xstar.io) like Binance, and especially Lomo is big in China
The only thing held it so long is China gov, but once China open trading for all then everything will explode (which is very possible because they accumulated when they announce banned trading websites and made a huge impact to crypto world)

is there any news come from chinese gov about crypto trading will be open again in china ?
because if not this will be a very long journey for this lomo

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
wujiiih

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:40:40 PM

is there any news come from chinese gov about crypto trading will be open again in china ?
because if not this will be a very long journey for this lomo

Siriusproject had an interview with the CEO.

Q: What is LMC’s primary and secondary market?
A: In recent years, digital currencies have enjoyed rapid growth in all countries around the world. We are in particular optimistic about Japan and South Korea, North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and others.

Q: When can we expect China to be upgraded to 2.0 and how do you feel it will affect the app?
A: The OTC platforms operating in this business are currently adopting the legal structure of overseas companies. We are also building this new legal framework, but this will take some time. Our compliance team and lawyers are communicating with the regulatory authorities. We expect to upgrade to 2.0 in China in February 2018. This will probably be a simplified version compared to the overseas version.

Link to Q&A: https://medium.com/@SiriusLMC/q-a-with-xiong-lijian-ceo-of-lomostar-7fa141e084b3
xiaoxiao2007 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:44:41 PM

People just don't care it until the coin up 200% 300% and they buy at super high price instead buy at cheap price like this and do a simple thing is HODL  Cheesy
But i think 200% or 300% still cheap for them, 1000% up would be worth for them to buy  Smiley
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:40:40 PM

$17 million for this coin, for me is too high, I think comparing it directly to EMC , you are committing a fallacy,EMC is far ahead of this project, nothing from the team suggest they can do half of what EMC has achieved

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
xiaoxiao2007 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:09:42 PM

$17 million for this coin, for me is too high, I think comparing it directly to EMC , you are committing a fallacy,EMC is far ahead of this project, nothing from the team suggest they can do half of what EMC has achieved

We'll find out soon enough when Feb 2018 come to Lomocoin, hope you won't bought at 5x price  Wink
wujiiih

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:03:51 PM

LoMoStar will change the future! It's the most unique project out there. I recommend you guys to read this article https://medium.com/@ronsee/lomostar-a-grand-vision-for-the-social-economy-8d6ac4c17e8c

Once you have read it, you'll understand why it will be the next x10 coin. It will eventually surpass EMC2.

LoMoStar offers instant transaction within the app via red envelopes (this is basically done by the same way in exchange -> off-chain). And soon you are able to convert currencies within the app. I.e. I can send my friend from Japan to America an red envelope which contains 100 LMC which is currently 13$. And the recipient will be able to convert that 100 LMC within the app to fiat currencies. And this all will happen in the matter of seconds. Pretty cool, right?

Anyways I highly encourage you guys to read the article. You'll get the big picture. It's basically LoMoStar in layman's terms. It will help you guys understand what LoMoStar is about. It's really changing the future. It is the game changer.  It is just matter of time when LoMoStar will explode. I am pretty sure we will see LoMoStar in top 100 by the end of February.

odirachris

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

VOISE is highly undervalued in my opinion.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:56:23 AM

i agree $LMC is epic
xiaoxiao2007 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

Increased over 100% profit since I posted this thread, within a week