Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy gold and silver with BTC  (Read 223 times)
NorwegianNoob (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:07:18 PM

Hello everyone, We are the MintBuilderClub

Mintbuilder is a place for you to buy and sell physical gold and silver. You will keep 100% of your retail profits without ever having to do the hard work with sending the coins. It is also possible to create teams under you so when they earn profits so would you. Our group is designed to help you start up. We are also giving away alot to the community in promotions.

Please feel free to contact us:
Telegram: https://t.me/MintBuilder
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MintBuilderClub

When we reach 100 members/followers in Telegram and twitter we will do a 100USD giveaway!!
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:30:36 PM

I prefer to buy Bitcoin and just hold it. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times and it will be more profitable then buygold with BTC. However, in the short term, you can wait for a correction,
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

I prefer to buy Bitcoin and just hold it. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times and it will be more profitable then buygold with BTC. However, in the short term, you can wait for a correction,
This could happen yes, but when trading crypto it is allways good to diversify your holdings. Gold/silver is often much more stable then crypto so would be a good option to hold both.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:26:55 PM

Mintbuilder is a place for you to buy and sell physical gold and silver. You will keep 100% of your retail profits without ever having to do the hard work with sending the coins. It is also possible to create teams under you so when they earn profits so would you. Our group is designed to help you start up. We are also giving away alot to the community in promotions.

When we reach 100 members/followers in Telegram and twitter we will do a 100USD giveaway!!

for example with the price 0.1btc how many grams of gold / silver obtained
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:57:47 PM

You are on my point bro. You can see the bitcoin price bumped more peak value we found already in this time's bump. If you want buy a silver or gold with the bitcoin change that idea and buy those assets. If you still looking to invest and buy gold you buy with the fiat cash.
Wait and buy the bitcoin gold or btc sliver. Which is gonna comes in the next hard fork.
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:18:15 PM

for example with the price 0.1btc how many grams of gold / silver obtained
Here is a list of the different gold/silver-coins that you could buy: https://gyazo.com/651879f89707944d766a262723280fb1
You could use both creditcard and BTC to buy. You can create a free user or you could pay 199USD for lifetime membership, if you do this you can create teams under you so you would earn when they earn at sales. We at minbuilderclub will try and place people under you so you could start earning right away from sells.

Come visit us at  www.mintbuilder.com/521769

If you need any more info I will be in the telegram group or in here.  
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:19:38 PM

You are on my point bro. You can see the bitcoin price bumped more peak value we found already in this time's bump. If you want buy a silver or gold with the bitcoin change that idea and buy those assets. If you still looking to invest and buy gold you buy with the fiat cash.
Wait and buy the bitcoin gold or btc sliver. Which is gonna comes in the next hard fork.
Is it also possible to buy with creditcard so you could choose fiat or crypto  Wink However as long as you diversify you holdings I agree with you 
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:50:02 PM

yes, I agree with you, I also like to buy bitcoin then hold it, until it can generate profit. and some I bought gold with BTC.

NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:57:51 PM

yes, I agree with you, I also like to buy bitcoin then hold it, until it can generate profit. and some I bought gold with BTC.
That is a good choice, if you need more gold/silver just enter our site to buy ( http://www.MintBuilder.com/521769 ) . Coins will be delivered to you within max 10 days. I will personally give you a 10% discount for the first buy if you do a review after  Smiley
criptogenious

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:51:11 AM

great news  Smiley
Nita91

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:27:25 AM

I will still choose bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will continue to experience glorious growth and I always consider bitcoin as a coin king to be able to control all the coins.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:23:44 AM

This could happen yes, but when trading crypto it is allways good to diversify your holdings. Gold/silver is often much more stable then crypto so would be a good option to hold both.

Exactly, crypto will give you good returns when compared to gold and silver because global volume is kept increasing in the market and the value of the coins is increasing in the market.
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

great news  Smiley
Thank you   Wink
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:00:56 PM

I will still choose bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will continue to experience glorious growth and I always consider bitcoin as a coin king to be able to control all the coins.
I will disagree with you on that. I think what we are experience now is extreme growth in BTC because it was the first to be come out, that is why mainstream media is focusing on BTC instead of other crypto coins. BTC has bad futures compared to other coins like ETH. I will not be surprised that in 20 years bitcoin will not be the number 1 crypto coin. 1 thing is for sure we would allways need gold and silver so that is why it would be good to invest in both.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:24:57 PM

I think it's better to keep free money in bitcoin than in gold and silver, although bitcoin and rolled back now its potential for growth is much greater than that of gold or silver
blue5dragon

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:55:30 PM

I've got money in bitcoin and in gold and silver. I think the balance of the 2 makes it much safer, they're unlikely to both crash at the same time. But I really love having gold and silver, and investment you can hold and looks lovely. Bitcoin's great, but you can't polish it!
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:15:33 PM

I've got money in bitcoin and in gold and silver. I think the balance of the 2 makes it much safer, they're unlikely to both crash at the same time. But I really love having gold and silver, and investment you can hold and looks lovely. Bitcoin's great, but you can't polish it!
Haha that is true  Tongue Allways love to hold it
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:49:30 AM

better save and hold the only bitcoin yours because of the bitcoin will more promising than others. Besides the obvious advantage of highly profitable bitcoin.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:23:41 PM

Me too, I like to invest in bitcoin but short term investment rather than long term. If I stock up for long, I would like to buy gold. Gold as well as bitcoin also fluctuate according to the market can also hole but the money you lose not so long.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

why should one buy gold and silver with bitcoin in first place.bitcoin itself is more profitable asset than gold.and buying gold and silver with bitcoin is still risky as gold and silver is taken as capital gain asset.it depend on country to country whether they are allowing crypto use or not.if it is acceptable then you can buy things but do not go for higher transaction.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: