Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 10:32:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoins and Dropshipping as Proof for paypal (?)  (Read 390 times)
jlgrobe

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:12:12 AM

Hi, i would like to know if the following method would work for not getting scammed with paypal:

- First use an escrow.
- Wait for the buyer to fund your paypal acount. and dont release till:
- you buy a cheap item in a site like DX.com and ship the item to the buyer.
they often take a snapshoot of the package and gives you a tracking code for something like $1,9. So you could use this as proof you shipped the item. And dont talk to paypal about you are selling bitcoins.
- wait for the tracking code, and the image (2 or 3 days) and
- realese the escrow.  

the posibilities of a scammer iniciating a dispute, are fewer when you have a shipped item?

using other methods is not usefull for me.
I need to buy bitcoins via paypal, becouse in my country are lots of restrictions to buy dollars (or other currencies) so when you travel is a huge pain in the pocket. Using credit cards and paypal, is easier to get dollars, at a cheap price. (there are black markets of dollars that cost much more)

thanks in advance for the help
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cornish_will

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:24:07 AM

hi jlgrobe

do you have a bank account with an international account number also you could always in some cases use money gram

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.