Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is going down?  (Read 1199 times)
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

###################### WARNING ABOUT CRYPTOS ########################
The 2008 financial crisis caused 500,000 CANCER DEATHS!!!
  (If any doubt, just do your own research).

9/11 WAS ### A JOKE ### IN COMPARISON

Who is mainly RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CRIME? #### BANKERS ####
Have they been to JAIL? #### NO ####
WHY? JUST THINK.

##### NEVER FORGET THESE INNOCENT 500,000 VICTIMS WHO SUFFERED BEFORE DYING ##### (LIKE SHOAH)

Now, bankers & central banks are afraid to lose their jobs because of cryptos,
so they try to scare governments about:

1) their FIAT currency
2) losing control and power
3) losing taxes revenues

What they currently do is create ARTIFICIAL HUGE VOLATILITY on cryptos (they have enough funds for that).
They want an EXCUSE to "protect" investors.

In reality, they just want to take CONTROL (REGULATIONS OR BAN)

They also SCARE PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIAS, PRESS, OR TV (CNBC for instance).

DO NOT LET THEM F#CK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ONCE MORE.

WE DON'T NEED ALL THESE MOTHERF#CKERS ANYMORE.

===> ACCEPT CRYPTO PAYMENTS FOR ANYTHING INSTEAD OF FIAT. BUY MORE CRYPTOS. <===

NOW YOU KNOW. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. THANKS

U R right, but its USA centric thought, most players have already exited the US dollar, which is worth LESS than BTC,

Crypto filled a void for hot-money to flow out of USA while the US-dollar still had value, now neither USD nor BTC will have value in the coming days, the ticked is to KNOW what has value, ... all ELSE is bullshit.

Recall that 99% of these crypto's are just copied software that morons cut&pasted, and even bigger idiots bought.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

It will go below $1k, it may very well go back to $100, or ever $1, think about this, what is it worth?

Absolutely nothing, other than the 100,000 scammers who pump&dump the bitch on this forum,once they move on to the next big-shit, BTC will be forgotten, and go back to natural organic growth.

Much of the gain this year and last and go away in just a few days

The problem is that there are 2,000 shit-coins that are all 100% bTC clones, and some are better, that is a big problem for the CORE, who are fat,dumb, and dumber
That is some serious shit you post man, allot of investor put in huge sum of money in this virtual currency called bitcoin,
I would be so heart broken if bitcoin goes back to $1. Embarrassed

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:40:07 PM

Why bitcoin start going down and down will it goes below 10000$?

I think its because today is end of the year going to christmas season and new year i think that was the reason why bitcoin was dump but after this bitcoin will go back to normal again.

I thought it would keep going up until after Christmas and then it would drop because people who received it as a gift on Christmas would sell it.

Although with the current fees situation that we have, it is unlikely that anyone will be able to sell their Bitcoin anyways. Think about how high the fees are and people will need to send Bitcoin 2 times to sell them which means most of your BTC will get eaten by fees alone...

It is sad, but the reality of Bitcoin at the moment.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

I am sure if you take a look at the post of others here in this section I am sure the answer for your answer won't be enough to satisfy what you really wanna know because investing in bitcoin is the same as stock market you could not be sure of what will really happen in the price movement all you can do is wait and hold.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

I think you should not panic because of this, because I believe the bitcoin price will increase rapidly because bitcoin is growing and being known, in the future it may be the world's currency so I Think of the bitcoin price going down just a little bit less worrying.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

There is one reason Bitcoin is going down, and one reason only: FEES

People simply don't like paying such high fees. The problem is looking too far ahead. We don't need to increase fees right now. Miners don't need to live off of fees only at this point. The last Bitcoin won't be mined until ~2140 therefore we have ample time to discover a solution. In the meanwhile miners whould live mostly from the block reward alone.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

Just hodl guyz, dont ever panic sell, you will regret it later if you do. I believe its a temporary drop.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

I think it because of the year going to Christmas season and new year. And its cryptocurrency always prices going up and down.
getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:54:08 PM

I think its because today is end of the year going to christmas season and new year i think that was the reason why bitcoin was dump but after this bitcoin will go back to normal again.

LOL whats normal man??

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:55:21 PM

Can't figure out before when bitcoin drops only a deduction of $1000-2000 but now almost $6000 had been cut in bitcoin value and the sad part is that it continue to drop with no any signs of recovery. I want to wait for the pump but for now it's quite impossible to happen. If the upcoming hard fork is the reason I hope bitcoin manage to recover again like iy always does.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

the decline occurred because ahead of christmas and the end of the year. I think this is the cause, and I have predicted it before December. but the possibility of bitcoin survive is very strong, and will rise again in early 2018. my prediction only
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:01:22 PM

I was very alarmed by the situation when bitcoin fell in price but at the same time growing up in price bitcoin cash. Now the situation is quite different. Fall all cryptocurrencies. This gives hope that very soon the price is also rapidly goes up. Capital is not going anywhere. He'll be back. I am sure that the fall provoked by the game of speculators.
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:02:56 PM

It's because of christmas season and there are many people who are panic selling. it's natural during chirsymas season.
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:03:52 PM

You will find the answer if you know why it went up ,in the first place
It would have not gone up too high,too fast and it has to end at somewhere and at some time and this is the time

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:06 PM

Forum is already congested with similar thread just like bitcoin network is congested with unconfirmed transactions with low fee. LOL

Price can't always go up and there will be investors who want to cashout for Christmas and new year celebration. Just chill and celebrate Christmas, if you can than just buy some more bitcoin at current discounted price and enjoy your profit in long term.
Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

It can be, but we have to be sure btc will be uprise again so we will not.lost moneg
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:09:35 PM

There are lots of reasons I can think of for the current Bitcoin price drop. One is reason is because of the peice correction. Many people got hyoe because of Bitcoin and they are now selling it. Another reason is because of the slow transactions and high transaction fees. Investors are shifting from Bitcoin to other coin because of this. Whatever the reasons, I believe that Bitcoin will recover from this.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

I think this is an effect of information that Litecoin Dev sold out all his coins. This makes the market red. But you should not be worry. In 2018, it will recover

blue_dragon

Activity: 251