Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is going down?  (Read 1199 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:03:29 AM

It is normal for bitcoin to fall from soaring high last year,we cant expect it to be stable all the time, it also depends in the demand on the market.Last year big investors and holder cashed out bitcoin for  holiday purposes due to sudden surge of price of bitcoin.Nowadays lots of new coin keep poping and it result of competition on the market.Other uses bitcoin for purchasing other coin.Lets just hope it wont drastically fall down completely.
That's right, there is nothing we can do for that to hold and keep bitcoin always having a price. Market price always varies in supply and demand, and we can't control it especially the numbers of investors coming in which can contribute a lot of changes in the market trend.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnDavid

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

I think because of low supply to the market   
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:34:23 AM

It is normal for bitcoin to fall from soaring high last year,we cant expect it to be stable all the time, it also depends in the demand on the market.Last year big investors and holder cashed out bitcoin for  holiday purposes due to sudden surge of price of bitcoin.Nowadays lots of new coin keep poping and it result of competition on the market.Other uses bitcoin for purchasing other coin.Lets just hope it wont drastically fall down completely.
That's right, there is nothing we can do for that to hold and keep bitcoin always having a price. Market price always varies in supply and demand, and we can't control it especially the numbers of investors coming in which can contribute a lot of changes in the market trend.  

agreed,
law of supply and demand.
we really can't stop anyone from selling their coins.
it is theirs they are free to do what they want with it.
hence we really can't control the market if some people will sell due to panic, fud's, etc.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:42:26 AM

Many factors were need to be considered for the reason for this. It can be a normal reaction of the market and many were just taking profits. Remember that this season, many traders or investors are making this move so it is normal for a coin to plummet or dip. It will eventually climb to its range once investors come back in. Bitcoin is also volatile regarding news and many were being affected by FUD. Because of this many were panic selling and regret later on. These news, intentional or not, extremely affects Bitcoin which can be an opportunity to buy or the other way around. Just believe in Bitcoin, you are in good hands. Smiley

cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

we are dipping even more omg

Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:17:26 AM

This week every coins are going down, maybe cause the korea problem

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
theHappiest

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

Could you explain what you mean? What aspect is the crucial one?
fogocut21

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:42:18 AM

Could you explain what you mean? What aspect is the crucial one?

A couple of days ago South Korea announced it would ban cryptocurrency exchanges. Right now it's not clear if it'll really happen or not, but it had it's effect on the crypto market already...

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

Many factors that affect bitcoin prices fall this month, after the end of the year bitcoin reaches the highest price at 20k $ is considered quite expensive for some bitcoin owners and they sell it, Christmas celebrations and new year that require funds also affect bitcoin owners to sell it, as well the existence of statements of some countries that bans bitcoin makes a bad fundamental to bitcoin prices.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:32 AM

Why bitcoin start going down and down will it goes below 10000$?
I don't think it will go down deeper $10k. The huge dump of bitcoin price really affect the trust of some individual who are still doubted the capability of bitcoin. That's why they are just selling their btc even in lower price in order to recover their investment though they losing which is for me that is not a good idea. I know btc will recover soon, we have to patiently wait for that and then sell.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:47:38 AM

All I know why bitcoin going down is, this is the best opportunity for us to buy. Why being panic when you know that bitcoin will going to rise soon. It is decentralized coin, I believe sooner or later it will sharply go up.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

Always there are two sides of a coin, always there is a dark of night after the lights of the day.  Up and down is definite and certain in a circle which is always moving.

But some times it is natural and other time it is man made.  Every business idea starts honestly and with hard work but when the time comes getting fruits of it some cheaters; fraudsters ; thieves; decoits will attack and will try to take away the profits from the innocent; honest entrepreneurs, traders, inventors, investors etc. 

I think the same thing happening here in crypto market.  Like in share market there are speculators all the time pushing and pulling the share market upwards and downwards and surprisingly they gain from all the ups and downs of the market which is dancing at their commands, but innocent investors unknown of all the cunningness of those speculators, loss their hard earned money they invested in the share market with the hope of earning some money from there.

In the same way I think it is happening because many speculative investors have entered in bitcoin business and they are all creating this type of speculative artificial ups and downs of prices of bitcoin.  Investors must be careful while buying and selling because it should be done only after deep study of the market and not blindly otherwise he will burn his hands only.
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:09:35 AM

Honestly saying I don't know, I see it go up and down all the time, particularly today could be many reasons.

It's the same thing I don't know because the information is not yet accurate about the decline in Bitcoin prices
I personally didn't know also why bitcoin is going down, and because of in accurate information that has been published in some social media instead of making hard for me to think why, I used to set in my mind that this phenomenon is a coomon thing that happen even in a real businesses out there.
me also, i dont know the real reason why btc price down so fast,
maybe due to market demand fall down or lot of coin holder are selling thier coin.
for now i set my mind that, whatever the price goes it doest matter as long as btc will not gone.
leppyj

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

bitcoin is going down because if you check historical data,  this is the period bitcoin dumps first each year and also it probably does do because many people cash out of crypto  at the end of each year and are slow to invest back at the start of a new year.
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

The fall in price is because of its less demand in market. And demand is getting less because of increase in demand of etherum and other alt coins with good potential.

Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

Please check other threads that have been opened. There are a lot of them and noone can answer these types of questions I'm afraid.

Dont be afraid because correction is normal in any investment like cryptocureency. This is healthy run of bitcoin so it is not just growing without any correction because if the correction takes a place then will be huge correction and its very dangerous.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

bitcoin is very low recently because the market is very unusual, and the demand for every high however the price is extremely low that makes bitcoin unstable whole week, so using this time to buy some bitcoin now, because when bitcoin rise again we may lost that chance forever.
Tracey130

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

Decrease in bitcoin, increase in demand. Just strategy
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

for topics like this I think there's a lot of discussion in this forum. you can be more thorough. but apart from that if I may argue, the rise or fall of the bitcoin value is because it is influenced by market demand with bitcoin reduction ascertained due to the current supply increase in the market that causes the drop in bitcoin prices but I think this is quite relevant because the current situation needs more budget .
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

It is normal for bitcoin to fall from soaring high last year,we cant expect it to be stable all the time, it also depends in the demand on the market.Last year big investors and holder cashed out bitcoin for  holiday purposes due to sudden surge of bitcoins price.Nowadays lots of new coin keep popping out that result a competition on the market,also other holders uses bitcoin for purchasing other coin.Bitcoin might having problem from the time being and unpredictable.Lets just hope it wont drastically fall really low from it was before.
I think there are some people who keep on hold bitcoin because last month bitcoin price was very high and then at the end its price become low so the reason was people keep it on hold because first they were selling bitcoin when bitcoin price was high at start of the month and then when it’s price start going more high so people stop selling and people keep it on hold so the price become low and same its happening again here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: