Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Goes Down! Surprising or not  (Read 587 times)
jr.coastapps (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:12:35 PM

Hey...Guys.

Recently I read the news of CRyptocurrency where the Bitcoin Price Goes down approx $2000. So what's the Prediction for 2018?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:15:35 PM

I'm sure it's temporarily decrease and good time to buy Bitcoin
I expect Bitcoin to be 20 000 in the beginning of 2018, and may be up to 100 000 till the end.
Of course that's only my thought, but I saw similar opinion of popular people in this industry

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:18:12 PM

I saw it also just recently because I remembered a topic here about the expectations for the end of this year and it has really gone down bigger than before. I guess it would still increase its value in the following days but I won't expect it to reach anymore around $18000 and above at the end of the year.

Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:19:45 PM

It is quite surprising since we used to have the highest exchange value on bitcoin. If that would be the case then let us just keep our bitcoin in our wallet and wait until it reaches high again in that way we will have bigger income someday. It is surprising since for the past few weeks, the exchange rate keeps rising which gave us a very great deal and those times were perfect in selling bitcoin what we have already stored. We do expect as well it would go higher for the next few days. Just keep on believing.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:22:38 PM

Really? I dont think about it even though there's many of the predictors telling that because it will going to crash not in that price but in about 8000 to 10k US dollars only.
keepfighting

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:22:49 PM

20000 is good growth and gives investors huge benefit. The trend looks to be encouraging since more and more startups are coming and giving BTC a further boost. The fall and rise is not surprising and will always happen. We need to be very careful. Thats it.
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

I expect Bitcoin to be 20 000 in the beginning of 2018, and may be up to 100 000 till the end.
Of course that's only my thought, but I saw similar opinion of popular people in this industry
very nice bro. I believe it too
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:26:54 PM

It is definitely temporary occasion that we don't need to scare. I have heard from some expert on Twitter that the fall is going to be till 12000$, but what does it mean for us? I think that os the greatest opportunity to buy bitcoin cheap, before a new bull run in the final days of the year.  
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:29:08 PM

Im waiting for the 20.000 next months. This correction is normal thing. I see the reason like that : a some big investors decided to close profit orders  before Christmas and the new year, to buy cheap BTC after all holidays.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

yeah, surprising only if you have forgotten that you can actually take a look at a price chart and see all the price movement history from the first day bitcoin was listed on exchanges.
it has nothing to do with being new to bitcoin either because even if you are new you can still see the charts.

and if you do that you can see drops like this of this "relative size" are perfectly normal. if it was 50% drop or more then yeah it was surprising!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
fruitybatman

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:32:27 PM

Not surprised at all. It moved up rather quickly and needed some pullback. Expect much more volatility in the future as BTC heads higher and higher. Should continue back northward after it consolidates in this $13-15K range. For 2018 Im under the impression that Bitcoin will just continue to go mainstream and be somewhere between $30-50K.
drunkcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

It's not surprising for me. I was sure that there will be drop in price anyway. It was just a matter of time. I thought it could happen in February, but it happened much earlier.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:34:29 PM

This is not surprising at all since this has been the official behavior of Bitcoin since I can remember. Volatility has been the feature of Bitcoin and this is akin to a rollercoaster ride. Bitcoin is not for a faint-hearted guys since it can be shocking to wake up one day and you lost 30% of the value of the Bitcoin you think you are holding. Only those who are new to Bitcoin would be surprised of this kind of movement and we should understand these newbies. Welcome to Bitcoin and its astronomical highs (the moon) and striking descent (the lows).
johnpaul12

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:37:38 PM

i was shocked when i saw the price of the btc. it's so sad that the bitcoin price is 14,056$ but i'm believing that it will just for temporary. It would rise soon. maybe in next month or in next week it would go around 16k$ or 19k$. we just need to be patient and don't lose hope.
camaund

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:41:00 PM

This is our early Christmas gift! Fill up your bags boys
Tesorex

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:42:19 PM

If block size is not increased, we will see more unconfirmed transactions and price will go down more. $40 fee per transaction is ridiculous.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:42:42 PM

Well Im not surprise if bitcoin price today is decreasing. Since bitcoin made to be as volatile, its normal to change its price anytime. Its either it goes up or down Im not wondering anymore. I know this sudden drop of bitcoin today is only temporary. And this is the perfect chance to buy more bitcoin and hold it till the price will back to normal.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:42:56 PM

I think the Bitcoin goes down because its Christmas season. Many of us need cash to buy and prepare for Christmas, so I think many have sell their Bitcoin because of this matter. And I would say that, after the long recent rise of Bitcoin many of us has earn their profit from their investment then its time to sell them to a higher price so that we can celebrate a Happy Christmas.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:43:49 PM

Hey...Guys.

Recently I read the news of CRyptocurrency where the Bitcoin Price Goes down approx $2000. So what's the Prediction for 2018?

Unexpected and surorising bitcoin because the people base on prediction bitcoin price continue to uprise before end of this year. But yes nobody can control the bitcoin price as decentralized cryptocurrency hard to predict bitcoin stability price rate.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:27:59 PM

Actually, I think that 2k is really low...

I doubt it will reach those levels but maybe I am completely wrong.. I would say that over the short term it may reach 9k and after a while maybe 5k.. But not lower. Just because I guess bitcoinners will rush to buy at those levels!

Still, I can of course be wrong. It is actually really hard to make any accurate forecasts, so will are all merely placing bets!

Good luck and good year everyone! Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: